Enough

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stared at taeyeon and she hates how taeyeon would avoid her eyes. Kim taeyeon her boss, her lover-ex. She could not believe that she still working for this company working for her after that woman who she's really love broke her heart into pieces and left it just like that. The woman who she gave everything and yet she got nothing left. Empty.

 tiffany watched taeyeon walked out from the lift and hoping that she will trapped herself because she really hate that woman! "Hye tiff! Good morning, wow..looks like someone wake up from the wrong side of the bed! Dang! Tiff you look like a ! "  "Shut up sica, do i look like i care?? Mind your own business!" "owhhh.. You need a hug..come on.." jessica rushed to hug tiffany and not forget to give her bestfriend a morning kiss hoping tiffany's mood would get better. Jung jessica, tiffany's best friend since college. They share everything together even their first kiss. Jessica really love tiffany, she could not stand if someone hurts tiffany. That's way she hate taeyeon, her boss! She has been working for taeyeon almost 2 years. As a personal assistant for the ceo of kim trading, she needs to control her emotion.

"tiff, u should get ready for the meeting. Fix ur face would ya?jessica walked to tiffany while fixing her hair. "i'm gonna get some files. you shoul go first". " okayy.. Mom! Tiffany make her way to the meeting room. She sits far from the ceo's place, it's better this way. Taeyeon starts the meetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter