Chapter 14

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pov

It’s a new day.. I just can’t believe what had happened yesterday.. the image of taeyeon laying on the floor killed me inside. I just can’t stop thinking about her. I tried and I can’t. It happened so fast and a part of me believe that it is my fault on what happened and on her. should i call jessi? Should i go to the hospital? 

Tiffany got up from her bed and walked to the washroom. She looked herself in the mirror. She looked terrible! Last night crying was the caused of this. She washed her face and brush her teeth, it took 10 minutes for her to finish her morning routine. Tiffany walked to the kitchen and not forget to bring her phone to the living room. She still thinking whether she want to call jessi or not. She made up her mind and called jessi. 

“Where are you?” Well... hello to you too! Jessi replied. Hii.. sorry jessi.. where are you?

I’m at office.. are you okay? I tried to call you last night but you didn’t pick up. 

Sorry, it’s been a crazy night.. why u called??

it’s about taeyeon.

tiffany stunned.. she purposely ignored jessi’s call last night because she afraid if jessi had bad news on taeyeon.

what?

She really need to know about taeyeon’s condition. 

She wants to see you tiff.. i pick you up okay? Around 12?

sorry jessi.. I don’t wanna see her.. 

look... you should listen to her first.. you know nothing..! I don’t care.. i’ll pick up at 12! Be ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter