Bad Dream

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms Hwang..Ms Hwang.. wake up we are here." Tiffany woke up from her nap, she cursed for the bad dream. she still remembered everything clearly. Kim Taeyeon was her enemy! However, she can't quit her job as she still has a contract with the company. For her, the important thing is she will forget about THAT person and she can do it. She opened the door and walk away. 

Taeyeon watched her walked away from her. She loved that woman so much! But her mother was her priority. Everybody knew Taeyeon was a family person. She will do anything for her family including sacrificed her one and only love, Tiffany Hwang. She still believed that we could not always have what we love but there's no reason to stop loving them. So until now, she still loved her Tiffany, her Fany, her baby, her princess, her pink lawyer from far. 

She unlocked her Iphone and called her office. "This is me, cancel everything that related to Choi Siwon, I'm not interested anymore". We will pay for everything but cancel everything. I don't anything to do with him. Do you hear me?" thank you. She smirked. Siwon, this is what you should pay when you mess with my girl!

trutt..trutt.. "yaa..." Tiffany answered her phone with a lazy tone, she's too tired for everything. Thanks to the bad dream spoiled her mood right away. The image of Taeyeon still lingered in her mind, she still could not forget the incidents. "Is this Tiffany Hwang? I mean Miss Stephani Hwang?" the man asked with a flirty t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter