It hurts

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov-

It's been a longtime, i avoided tiffany almost a week and absent from office. I took my time to heal myself before i begin a new life.  i cannot help it, why must i stared at her..aishh..kim taeyeon u are pathetic! Stop looking at that creamy kissable neck, dont you ever stare that y lips, aishhh her red, y plump lips make me gulped my saliva.. My throat became dry....aishh..what is happening to me.. Suddenly, i heard someone calling my name.. It's like a song in my head! " miss kim..miss kim.." is there something on tiffany's neck!?" oh my God!  N..ooo.. No.. Sorry.. I shuttered. Stupid kim taeyeon now you looked like an idiot. ! I move my eyes to tiffany. Dang! Did she smirked?? Good job kim taeyeon.. Tiffany just smirked at me..? I hope so.. She never do that since we broke up..

I ended up my meeting. Drinking my coffee and let them back to their offices. They are rushing back to their respective rooms, i'm aware that tiffany is walking through the door because i can smell her. The smell gets closer.. And now she is walking beside me and it makes my heart beats rapidly.. This is what tiffany can do to me.. Stay calm taeyeon, she's not yours.. Calm down.. Calm down.. Miss kim...

Do you need the agreement for mr siwon choi? Miss kim..

That voice..that husky voice.. Make me froze on my chair..miss kim..do you hear me?? I noticed tiffany is infront of me with her knitted eyebrows. Ye.....ss.. I shuttered. Sorry.. Who? " the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter