Naughty taeyeon

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock..knock.. "come in".. "sorry miss kim, here is the agreement for mr choi.. " If there is any errors, just let me know, i will edit it back. Thank  you.." There's no emotion on tiffany's eyes.. She just pretending like she don't know me,a stranger! 

Tiffany rushed to the door until taeyeon stopped her. " wait, miss hwang i want you to accompany me to the meeting" tiffany seemed shocked. "but? I'm not your PA is it necessary for me to  join the meeting?" " Listen, when i asked you to accompany me to the meeting, it means that is necessary for you to join the meeting. Are you clear? We'll leave in 20 minutes. Meet me at lobby. You can go.." taeyeon showed her authority. She would not tolerate that attitude. Even she knows tiffany's attendance is not that important. She just wanted to show her authority and angry tiffany is just a turn on for her.

They just staring each other until taeyeon speak up her mind. " anything else?? U may dismissed" Tiffany's glares could kill but taeyeon just pretending checking the agreement to avoid her. Tiffany stormed out from taeyeon's office while mumbled alien language. " you are y when you mad baby" taeyeon chuckled. Yeahh..that's how we do it..

" Dang! I'm late! Taeyeon quickened her steps, she really could not stand facing hell fany. There she is, slouch on the sofa while crossing her leg. I could make her mad and enjoyed y fany.. Taeyeon thoughts. She walked faster to the sofa. " i'm sorry, i... "    " can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter