I still feel you

Killing me softly with her smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could feel her warmth, her smell, her hands wrapping her body.  her lovely eyes that always watched her sleep. Her lips that kisses her every minutes, her husky voice which made her shivering and every single thing about that woman make taeyeon's heart flutters. That's the effect of that woman to taeyeon.

Taeyeon dragged her feet to the bathroom for her usual morning routine. She looked herself on the mirror. Dang! I'm a mess! Dark circles around my eyes are too visible. I take my cold shower to wash every sad feelings inside my head, unfortunately it could not be washed.

After having a cold shower, taeyeon opened her wardrobe to find her best clothes for work. She choose a black short skirt with a white blouse. She has no mood for colourful clothes today. Let it shows her mood for that day.

After done with her makeup. She tied her blonde short hair with a black ribbon, just to add some style. She walked to her kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk and took a box of fruit loops to the living room. She grabbed a handful of fruit loops and put her best heels for today. Get in her car, her favourite car- white stripes mini cooper and drive to her office.

Taeyeon reached her office in 20 minutes, her dreams is to be a car racer. In your dream kim taeyeon. The sound of taeyeon's heels fill the office. Everybody admired taeyeon- the ceo of kim trading, the daughter of kim heechul the most respected entrepreneur in asia. Taeyeon is a successful busin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter