V - Have You Forgotten?

The Married Life of the Coffee Couple

“How could you have forgotten what day it is today?!”

“I’m sorry! But I really don’t know what you are talking about.”

“ you! I’ll just go shopping. I hope you remember while I’m gone.”

The door was slammed shut right in front of Lu Han’s face.

Today is their monthsary. Of course Lu Han didn’t forget such an important day for both of them. Lu Han is planning a surprise for the elder. Even if it hurt him when Minseok cursed at him but it’s for the surprise. He called the gang to help him with the surprise.

“So, you want us to give Minseok some mission cards to give him some clues to where the place is?” Sehun asked. “Well yeah, that’s what I want you guys to do. I have to buy the gifts and prepare the place. You guys have to distract him for me.” Lu Han explained. “Sure, why not? This would be fun.” Jongdae kept on looking at the mission cards. “Okay, so here’s what you guys will do.” Lu Han started explaining the plan.

Minseok will be tired before he gets to where their monthsary will be.

 

 

“How could he forget about our monthsary?! Ugh. I hate him.” Minseok angrily searched for a nice gift for his husband. “Well, I couldn’t blame him. Anniversary is more important.” Minseok pouted. “But this day is also important!” Minseok whined. “Ugh, I’m too depressed right now.”

“We could tell.”

“WAH!”

Minseok fell down first. It was Zitao and Sehun who surprised him. “Oh sorry hyung!” Both of them helped him stood up. “Its fine and what are you guys doing here?” Minseok brushed the dust off his clothes. “Well, we’re here to distract you.” Sehun explained. Zitao slapped him “I mean we’re here to give you this.” They gave him the mission card. “You have to do this before 2 hours are up. Or else, we will torture Lu Han. Bye!” Both of them ran away from Minseok before he could ask anything.

“I think they would torture him because he forgot our monthsary but I don’t want that to happen.” Minseok looked at the mission card.

BAKE A STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE AND GIVE IT TO ZITAO AND SEHUN BEFORE 2 HOURS. THEY WILL BE AT THEIR CAT STORE.

“Hmm? Isn’t this Lu Han’s favorite cake? And those two favorite cake is chocolate cake? Oh well. I have to buy Lu Han’s gift before I bake.”

Minseok bought what he think Lu Han would like and swiftly went back home.

 

 

“I’m home!” Minseok was expecting a welcome hug from Lu Han but he didn’t show up. He pouted. “Pabo…”

Just when he was about to go to the kitchen, 3 of the gang were in their living room slacking off. “Well, if it isn’t Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Oh hey hyung!” Chanyeol greeted. “Um…hey? Where’s Lu Han?” The elder ask. “He went somewhere so we’re here guarding your house.” Jongdae explained. “Oh…” Minseok pouted and just went to the kitchen.

“Aw, if Lu Han found out that Minseok’s hurt so much, he’ll kill us all even if it’s not our fault.” Baekhyun murmured making sure that Minseok didn’t hear a word. “Well, Lu Han wanted this. I’m sure he’s plan would really work out because it’s working.” Chanyeol murmured. “Well, let’s just go with the flow. Minseok’s making the shortcake. We’re the next mission so we have to prepare.” Jongdae said while the other two nodded.

 

 

 “Where are you going Minseok hyung?” Chanyeol asked while playing at Lu Han’s game console. “Going to ZItao and Sehun’s cat shop. Why?” Minseok asked while putting his shoes back on. “Nothing. Tell Lu Han to buy more games.” Chanyeol requested while he was being so focused in the game. “I will. Bye.” Minseok slammed the door. “Maybe mentioning his name really angered him.” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s head. “Sorry!”

The elder sighed. He just missed Lu Han and he can’t believe Lu Han was busy in their monthsary. “Well, I better take this to Zitao and Sehun or they might torture my hubby.”

 

 

“Here’s your cake.” Minseok gave the cake to both of them. “Thanks. But it’s not for us.” Sehun almost spilled the beans until Zitao slapped his head. “You guys are being weird today.” Minseok said while laughing. “Sorry about that. Here’s another mission. Just do it while going back home. Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have the next mission and you have to give them what is asked. Bye hyung!” Zitao explained while he and Sehun ran away again into their apartment upstairs from their store.

“Weird…what’s with all this missions?”

He remembered that Lu Han loved Minseok’s Strawberry Shortcake. They always have that every monthsary. But I guess ZItao and Sehun will have the Strawberry Shortcake instead of Lu Han.

Well, next mission.

BUY AN AIR PUMP

“Why is helium tank erased and changed into air pump?” Minseok was confused. Zitao and Sehun heard and made Zitao raged.

“OH ING SEHUN! WHY THE DID YOU CHANGE THE MISSION?! YOU REALLY WANT LU HAN TO KILL US BY MAKING HIS WIFE TIRED?!”

“SORRY!”

 

 

“Hi Minseok hyung! Ready for the next mission…why is that an air pump? I thought it was supposed to be a helium tank?” Baekhyun asked. “I also thought it was supposed to be a helium tank. It was erased in the mission card but I think an air pump is better since I CANNOT LIFT A HELIUM TANK ON MY OWN.” Minseok raged. “Well, you can just ask for assistance since the store is just a walking distance from here.” Baekhyun explained but stopped because of Minseok’s scary face.

“Never mind! N-next mission is you got to pump all this balloons before time runs out…or we will torture Lu Han hyung!”

“I think you could…”

“Then start pumping!”

“ YOU!”

But in the end, the raging Minseok started pumping. The beagle line didn’t even dare to go near the elder. He was too scary when he was pumping. Some balloons popped because of his fast pumping. I think Minseok can kill all of them if they disturb him.

“I’m done.” Minseok wasn’t even sweating and there were a lot of balloons. “Good job. Go to your room. Yixing, Junmyeon, Jongin and Kyungsoo are there to ask some questions.” Jongdae explained. “They’re in my room…” Minseok’s face was blank.

 

 

“Hey Minseok hyung!” All of them greeted him “Wow.” Minseok’s room was filled with glow in the dark stars. It reminded him of his first date with Lu Han. It was one of his favorite moments with Lu Han. It made him cry because his husband forgot about their monthsary.

“Hyung!” the youngers comforted him.

“I-I’m sorry…I just can’t believe Lu Han forgot our monthsary…” The elder sniffed but the youngers stared at each other and smiled. “Well, we have some questions to ask you. It will give you a clue.” Yixing said. “C-clue?” the elder wiped his tears.

“1st question, what is Lu Han’s favorite cake?” Kyungsoo asked.

“My Strawberry Shortcake.” Minseok answered.

“Correct. Next, describe your first date with Lu Han.” Jongin asked.

“Well, we were in a park. He gave me lots of gifts and even balloons. We ate his favorite shortcake that I made for him. After that, we went star gazing. It was simple but I love it because he made so much effort on the gifts he gave me, he even researched which constellations are in the sky that night. My first date with him is special…” Minseok started crying again.

How could he forget…

“Next, why do you think there were mission cards given to you a while ago?” Junmyeon asked.

“I don’t know. But somehow, it represented all of the things we did on our first date…actually, he always gave me balloons while I gave him my shortcake. He gave me different color of balloons every monthsary. Like our first date was red because love. Blue because it’s my favorite color and so on. Those mission represent the things we give each other on all of our dates…” Minseok kept on crying.

Wait…stars? Balloons? Shortcake? I think I know what’s going on here…

 “Final question, do you know there is a car waiting for you in front of your house to what you are thinking right now?” Yixing asked.

“Oh, I didn’t have fun with the missions, well, the first mission I did but thanks for the effort in distracting me.” Minseok wiped his tears.

“Us? Nope. This is all Lu Han’s effort and seriously, it was supposed to be a helium tank because Lu Han didn’t want you to pump.” Kyungsoo explained.

“Oh, okay. Thanks! I better go now, see you!” Minseok ran to the front door and didn’t notice that the beagle line are nowhere to be found.

His effort again…but I did much effort too. Like baking the cake and also pumping the balloons…he knows me too well…I think it’s because today is our first monthsary as a married couple. I’m glad he made me do effort for this date.

“Yo Minseok ge.” It was Yifan. “So, you’re job in this plan was to be my driver?” Minseok asked. “Yep, I know you can drive but Lu Han insisted since I have nothing to do.” Yifan sighed. “Okay…”

 

 

It was like in their first date, the venue, the balloons, the cake, and his gifts that he put so much effort. He started crying again. “Minseok!” Lu Han ran to him and hugged him tightly. “Sorry if you thought I forgot our monthsary…I would never okay? We always talk about it. I just wanted to make it special since it’s our first monthsary as a married couple.” Minseok shook his head. “No, it’s fine. I was hurt but Now that I know why it’s fine.” The elder snuggled on the younger’s chest “So warm…thank you again…your effort though. Make sure it will be my effort for our next monthsary!” Minseok whined. “Yes my baby.” Lu Han smiled and kissed his forehead.

They ate the shortcake. Minseok fed Lu Han like in their first date. Lu Han’s so cute when he’s like a child. But they prefer Minseok to be the childish one.

After that, they lay down on the grass and started star gazing. Lu Han again was talking about stars. It made Minseok smile seeing Lu Han doing this for him. That was one thing that Minseok love about him. Putting so much effort for him even if he doesn’t have to.

Minseok went on top of him staring at his handsome husband. “Hmm? What’s wrong Minseok?” Lu Han asked. Minseok shook his head. “Just staring at your features. You’re so handsome ugh.” Minseok giggled and kissed Lu Han’s nose. “My reindeer~” Minseok mumbled. Lu Han blushed but hugged Minseok “You’re beautiful. You have such girly features.” Minseok pouted “Was that supposed to be an insult?” Lu Han got scared “N-no! I didn’t mean to…” Minseok kissed Lu Han deeply to shut him up. “Just kidding. I love you.” Lu Han kissed back “I love you too.”

“Btw Lu Han, why are they here?”

“You mean the gang? I also don’t know. Maybe watching how sweet we are.”

“Yeah right. Oh yeah, Sehun changed the mission card. He changed it from helium tank into air pump.”

“Wh-what?!”

“Yeah, so I had to pump every balloon you gave me.”

“OH SEHUN!”

Sehun started running away from the place. Lu Han didn’t want to ruin the moment so he just stayed there with his beloved Minseok and he will kill the maknae tomorrow.

 

 

Sorry...I have writer's block. I know, it's bad :( I dunno how to write good stuff so yeah...