I - First Day

The Married Life of the Coffee Couple

FIRST DAY AFTER THEIR HONEYMOON.

 

 

“Wow! Your parents sure are rich. I mean look at our house! It’s huge!”

“Yeah, because I told them that I want a house as beautiful as you.”

“Oh stop it. Just a simple house would be fine my Lulu.”

“Nope! I want our married life to be special my baozi.”

“Fine, whatever you say Mr. Lu.”

“Anything for you Mrs. Lu.”

Lu Han and Kim Minseok were finally married. It was a dream come true for both of them. Minseok wore a very beautiful gown (which is expensive because Lu Han’s mother picked it and payed for it). Lu Han looked dashing in his tux (said by Minseok’s mother). They were a wonderful couple. The coffee couple to be exact for they love drinking coffee together since they first met.

While Minseok was in the altar with Lu Han, he thought that he was with the most amazing man and he will get married to that amazing man which will be a miracle to him. He said to himself that he looks plain and ugly while Lu Han looks handsome and famous but Lu Han denied what Minseok said. Minseok’s a unique human that is hard to find and Lu Han’s lucky he found one and will be with him until the end of his life.

Lu Han always makes Minseok blush but Minseok loves it.

“Hm, since we’re married, I should do this.” Lu Han carried Minseok bridal style. Minseok blushed “Oh my, Lu Han!” Lu Han carried Minseok to their new house.

 

 

“Wow, even the inside looks expensive. You sure love me so much.” Minseok giggled while examining the whole house. “This is a dream house for me!” Lu Han chuckled as he watched his wife examined everything in the house cutely. “Y-yah? Do you think it’s weird that I’m examining a huge house?” Minseok pouted cutely. “O-oh no! It’s just, you examine so cutely. Sorry.” Lu Han smiled lovingly and made Minseok blush again. “Y-YAH!”

 

 

Minseok immediately sat down after examining everything in the house. “Oh my, that was exhausting.” “Did you really have to examine the house?” The taller said while giving the shorter water. “Thanks and yes, this house is huge!” Minseok drank the water while Lu Han was chuckling “But that doesn’t mean you have to examine everything.” Minseok pouted “It’s not like I had a huge house like this one before.” The Chinese the Korean’s hair “Yah, I’m sorry baby love.” He made sure after Minseok drank the water he snuggled on Lu Han’s chest “I-it’s fine honey boo.”

“You want to go for an evening stroll?” Lu Han suggested.

“Sure.” Minseok agreed.

 

 

“Oh my, it’s so cold.” The elder shivered while walking. He had to slow down because he’s body couldn’t handle the cold night. The younger remembered Minseok giving him a scarf on their first date and he always carried it. Now’s the perfect time to use it. “Here.” Lu Han wrapped the scarf around Minseok’s neck. “B-but this is yours. You need it more--.” Lu Han shushed Minseok by kissing his beautiful lips. “And let my wife shiver? Nah-huh. There’s no way I’m letting that happen.” The elder blushed again. “P-pabo!” Since the scarf was long, Minseok also wrapped the scarf on Lu Han’s neck. “Th-there! At least I won’t worry.” The younger felt so happy because of his wife’s caring.

“Cutie pie~”

“N-no I’m not!”

“Yes you are~”

“No pabo!”

“Your one and only~”

“Sheesh!”

 

 

As Lu Han and Minseok sat on the bench on the near-by park, Minseok said something that really bothered him a lot “You won’t leave me right?” Lu Han was surprised as Minseok got that topic up all over again “How many times will I tell you? Of course I won’t leave you. I promised and I also vowed it.” Minseok smiled weakly while leaning on Lu Han’s shoulder “I just can’t believe I’m married to an amazing man like Lu Han. I mean, I’m just a plain human. What made me so interesting in the eyes of an amazing man?” Lu Han smiled “First of all, you are not plain, you are as amazing as you say I am. But to be honest, I’m not amazing. I’m just an ordinary guy loving a very amazing guy like you and I already made up my mind that I will always be by your side until the end of my life. That’s why I married you. There are more reasons actually, I just can’t somehow put it into words to say it to you now.” When Lu Han looked at Minseok, he was crying. “Oh my! I’m sorry baby, you okay?” Lu Han kept wiping Minseok tears away. Minseok giggled “Pabo, I’m fine, this are tears of joy.” The elder then hugged Lu Han tightly and snuggled on his chest “I love you so much Lu Han.”  Lu Han hugged back “I love you too so much Minseok.”

“You smell manly.” Minseok blushed.

“Oh, really?” Lu Han smiled brightly.

“Oh gosh, did I just say that out loud?!” Minseok blushed so much.

“Yeah!” Lu Han chuckled.

 

 

“Did you enjoy our stroll Minseok?” Lu Han said as he got ready for bed beside Minseok. “Y-yeah. It was lovely.” Lu Han smiled “Glad you loved it.” Lu Han caressed Minseok cheek and kissed him deeply yet sweetly. Minseok kissed back. They kiss sweetly, they kiss roughly, they kiss softly, they kiss so one would shut up, but for them, their kisses are the same and they love it, no matter how the kiss is going to be. Minseok pulled out “Not tonight honey~let’s make our first night in our new house worth it.” Lu Han nodded. “Yeah, I just wanted to kiss my wife.”

“Want more?”

“Of course.”

“Then eat me you hungry deer~”

“Gladly~”

At their first night in their new house was just talking sweetly and cuddles and a lot of kisses. No fun time though. But it was worth it for them.

 

 

--

 

Yeah! Sorry for bad update >.< but I didn't want someone waiting haha. Btw, this is based on someone's married life, not gonna tell haha. Maybe sooner or later.