- 04

His Other 5%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please re-check  the bank reconciliation final results, Jieun. Here it was reported that the transaction in that account hasn’t been recorded in General Ledger, but I see those numbers had recently been added to the General Ledger on 3rd May, maybe we can adjust this reconciliation before this month due." Jessica, Jieun’s boss in accounting division came while showing Jieun the report file. Jieun received the file and read it.

 

"I will correct this, I’ll check the general ledger first." She murmured politely. Jessica nodded.

 

"Okay, I'll send the soft copy to your email. I will do a final check before the report was printed."

 

 

That woman then walked away and came back into her office room, while Jieun back struggling with work, make corrections and then send an report via email. This is her work each day, as an accounting staff in a company engaged in the retail section. She glanced toward the clock on the wall, she shouldn’t be late today, Myungsoo asked her to accompany him to listen to his latest lab results.

Somehow it seemed so important to Myungsoo. He was even previously refused to hear the results of his lab because all lead to the same result, that Myungsoo’s getting worse. Jieun sighed, maybe now her boyfriend have new hopes? Jieun imagined Myungsoo’s cheerful face yesterday and somehow she felt a glimmer of hope. The hope of being together with Myungsoo ...  

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the office hours passed, Jieun immediately packed her things and went to walk away, she usually still have time to go home and shower before visited Myungsoo but because she had too much work to do before, Jieun seemed to be rushed to hospital. The elevator door opened and Jieun was about to step inside, but there was someone out from the lift, they stood face to face and Jieun was shocked. It was... it was the same man who run to her yesterday, who borrowed her an umbrella!

 

Geez! What a coincidence we met continuously. What is his name?

 

 

 

Jieun tried to remember, but she forgot. "Woohyun, my name is Nam Woohyun, Jieun." The man smiled, muttering under his deep voice. Made Jieun gaped in surprise, how could that man guess what was on her mind? Did her expression explain everything? Jieun suddenly felt embarrassed, her cheeks flushed in red. But then she remembered.

 

"Umbrella .. ah right your umbrella is in my office room, wait, I’ll get it." Jieun turned about to take a big black umbrella that was in her office, but strong fingers suddenly grabbed her arm, held her back. Made Jieun looked back and stared toward Woohyun who was calm with thin smile plestered on his face.

 

"Later Jieun, you can give it back anytime. I told you we will have many chances to meet later." Many chances to meet? What does it mean…? Jieun stared towards strong and long fingers that belong to Woohyun who was still blocking her arm and Woohyun followed her gaze.

 

"Ah sorry." He let her go. "It's not polite to hold a woman like that. Seems like you're in a hurry?" Ah right, Myungsoo oppa! Jieun remembered that she was almost too late.

 

"I have to go, I have an appointment. That umbrella... I will return it later." Jieun half bowed politely and then stepped into the elevator to leave Woohyun. She could still see Woohyun’s facial expressions before the elevator doors closed. He smiled, but that smile seemed a little evil.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

Woohyun immediately walked through the hallway of that company, towards the end of the room, an office room that belonged to owner of small local retail company engaged in household appliances and household items, Jieun’s CEO work place. One of the easiest ways to approach Jieun was by owning her workplace. Jieun been here eight hours a day and then spent the rest time at hospital. Jieun is the true love of new light galvator, Kim Myungsoo, representatives of good forces that was now a stumbling block for him.

The Universe stupid rules made him unable to kill his enemy’s true love, so Woohyun couldn’t kill Jieun. He couldn’t use his power to Jieun, Woohyun had been trying to control Jieun’s body with his power but that woman didn’t seem to feel anything. The only way to made Myungsoo lose the love of his life and couldn’t fight against him was to make Jieun didn’t love Myungsoo anymore.

Woohyun smiled slightly before opening the door  of the company owner’s office  and with all his charm, he would make Jieun love him, leaving Myungsoo and made him weak. Woohyun might not be able to fall in love because of the curse of his dense and cruel heart, but he didn’t mind messing with Jieun first.

 

Owner of the company, Lee Sungjong, appeared to be busy with his computer. He looked up seeing his door was opened without permission and then frowned when he saw that he didn’t recognize his guest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter