- 03

His Other 5%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo turned and saw Jieun gasped at the door, her face turned pale, she was really worried. Jieun immediately put the mandarin on the nearest table and stormed toward Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo oppa? Gosh! You- you could stand on your own?"

 

 

Her finger touched Myungsoo’s arm, trying to support him. But somehow Myungsoo’s arm that was usually dull and brittle now felt so strong and sturdy, Jieun frowned. She looked up and stared into Myungsoo’s face, this man was different. Even his face radiant was different. Myungsoo didn’t look like a sick person. Well, before, Jieun advised for continuous treatment had affected Myungsoo, his skin became dull and dry, his hair thinning. But now, the man in front of her looked like Myungsoo once, Myungsoo before his cancer got worse. Myungsoo smiled softly, staring Jieun, then grabbed her tiny fingers and kissed it.

"Don’t worry about me, I’m cured." He’s cured? How could it be? Jieun stared Myungsoo confusedly, but then muttered firmly.

 

"I don’t know what happened to you oppa, but you better sleep for the sake of your health. Don’t try to stand alone again without the nurse or me, understand?" Myungsoo just giggled, amused to see Jieun being firm, but didn’t argue. His body felt light and strong, there was absolutely no pain. His hearing was perfect, incredible sharp eyesight, his senses as if reborn with quality berates-hundred times better.

 

"Allright allright."  Myungsoo half jumped up his bed, making Jieun gasped again, he then laid down, still smiling broadly and ignoring Jieun’s anxious gaze.

 

"Stop frowning, I’m resting now."

 

 

 

 

Jieun stared Myungsoo with a puzzled look for quite a long time, but she then took a deep breath and sighed. She shouldn’t protest if Myungsoo looked healthy and cheerful as this, she should be grateful for this opportunity. Probably the effects of his medicine which can reduce the pain finally worked. Jieun looked at Myungsoo who was grinning at her and her heart was filled with gratitude.

Meanwhile Myungsoo’s expression changed and observed throughout Jieun carefully. He knew, Jieun must be confused. But of course Myungsoo not going to explain everything to Jieun, right? Jieun definitely won’t believe about his encounter with that man and the possibility of his brain function was activated to 95% that made his body can heal itself. he has not had the medical evidence for lab results have not come out, so likely Jieun would accuse him to imagine things.

Later, perhaps after the lab results came out, Myungsoo would explain everything to Jieun. Jieun smiled widely then walked to Myungsoo’s bed with mandarin in her arms.

 

"I bring your favorite fruit." She muttered with usual soft smile, gentle smile that could calm Myungsoo’s heart instantly.

 

"I want it." Myungsoo let out a hoarse whisper, observing Jieun’s face lovingly.

 

 

 

 

Ah, he really love this woman, his love for this woman as strong as when he realized his feelings at first time. He grew up together Jieun, although Jieun was his maid child, they were close and Myungsoo always considered Jieun as his sister. Protect and love her wholeheartedly and then when they grew up, Myungsoo realized that Jieun had taken his heart and couldn’t give it back.

His love for Jieun was so great, especially after Jieun showed how much love, loyalty, and care she had for Myungsoo even in the worst conditions. Jieun bowed her head and peel the mandarin and Myungsoo couldn’t hold himself to stretch his fingers, took her chin and made her stare him.

"Thank you for being there for me so far. I love you Jieun and if God give me a chance, I'll do anything to make you happy." Jieun eyes went teary when she heard Myungsoo’s sincere words that spoken with all of his heart, a tear trickled down her cheek when she said.

 

"I love you too, Myungsoo oppa. Sincerely, with all my heart." She muttered with trembling lips. Myungsoo’s fingers then reached Jieun head’s closer and their lips met, combined with great love in the quiete white hospital room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've found him."

 

 

Woohyun was sitting in his office, staring toward his own faithful servant. "Because he had given his power to Myungsoo, he had no shield protector again and he could no longer hide from me." Sunggyu stood there, staring nervously to his master who was cold and cruel.

 

"My lord, according to the universe rules, we can’t go after the former power master, the galvator? Because he have no longer power to protect himself from you. Those rules were held by the previous galvators for centuries, they shouldn’t kill anyone who had surrendered their power." Woohyun eyes looked cold and sharp.

 

"Do you want to lecture me? Do you think I don’t know about all of those universe stupid rules? Yes, I know that I’m prohibited from chasing the former galvator because he’s now a weak man like any other, but that man had everything hard and difficult for me for so long and disrupt the whole plan and he even gave his power to Myungsoo, a man who has love, in fact made me lose a step. I knew he already planned everything to destroy me. He was a thorn in the flesh and he must be eliminated." Wicked smile appeared on his lips.

 

 

 

"And I would visit him tonight."

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

Sunggyu simply bowed his head with a pounding heart, he’s scared. By killing Dongwoo, the previous light galvator before Myungsoo, then Woohyun would violate the universe rules, all the balance that had been maintained well be chaotic, this earth would be threatened. But who else would dare to oppose his master's wishes?

Woohyun is human being that endowed with tremendous power, the ability to turn on 95% of his brain power and there’s Myungsoo on the white side as good power and protector, then Nam Woohyun in the dark side, as his balance. As the power of evil.

 

 

 

Dongwoo, somehow, he already lost his power after he handed it over voluntarily to Myungsoo. Supposedly he was able to live for long time, a former galvator will have a long life and exceptional strength. Dongwoo but felt tired, he’s tired of fighting with Woohyun who’s so eager to destroy the world, he’s tired to be alone in this world, aging by himself while watching people he loved die one by one. He just wanted to rest, following his ex-wife who had long gone, long before he received his gift.

That power could be expressed either as a gift or a curse, as the proverb he always heard, 'With great power comes with great responsibility', he’s representing the balance of light and goodness. There was only one in the world. His opponent, also the only one in this world is the other balance that represents darkness and evil.

Woohyun was consistent with his strength, he's so cruel and evil, his only possible desire is to destroy this world. But somehow Woohyun must exist. Because there is no light without dark, no good without evil, no right without wrong. Nothing can exist if it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter