Couples [3]

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

 << Flash Back>>

 

Hoon's Pov:

 

 

"BOHO IS IN THE BUILDING!!!!" I was baffled at the engery level that she posses after all the drama, I could see she was honestly happy with what progress was being made with us, even with the dirty diaper Kiseop.

 

 

 

"Hyung, if you turn around you might just well, faint on the spot or lose all of your abilitly of speaking for a couple minutes of your life." One of the staff workers were telling me.

 

 

I didn't understand until I looked behind and saw her walk out with a amazed look on her face, she was looking down at her feet. *Why is she being so shy right now??*

 

 

THWACK!!!  I got hit, shooting lazers everywhere the only person who  was looking at me was the director. "YAH You silly boy, put your damn shirt on or else, you will have to go on with the rest of the day like that." Quickly I realized that I didn't have a shirt on. *Well damn* "Oh and don't look at me like that, I saved you buddy boy!" He sniggered and pulled Bom's hands into his,leading the way to the shoot.

 

 

"Why...Wth..damn him for this.." I mumbled under my breathe, and saw a hand coming towards me. * I am waiting to be whacked and or abused, but nothing is happening....* I peaked up and saw Bom just giggling to herself.

 

 

"C'mon we got to take pictures!" As she said that clicks were, heard all around us, I seriously was lost, most likey I look like a lost puppy finding it's owner >...<  She was leading the way, and shutters didn't cease a tad at all.

 

 

"You know that you don't have to hold on to me, I mean yeah... If you aren't comfortable with me in all..." She stopped, might I add suddenly twisting her body towards me throwing her arms around me. Which cause a frenzy with the cameras all incircling us. "Heheheh, well I guess that you are happy with me?" She nodded, but what I didn't see coming was her kissing my lips almost... *OMG is my hear stopping???*

 

 

"Yah you guys, hello BOM.. HOON!!!!" We snapped out of the trance we were in. "Geez love birds, you guys are done fast. You want to know why? I will be telling you anyways, it's because your chemistry together was explosive getting all the shots faster than expected. "Now the both of you, please just go and take a gander the product that you produced. Don't go thinking anything nasty either, I mean you audiences."

 

"Wow, they look beautiful...Wait no more like they look impossibley flawless." She was dead on, it looked like we were gun-ho for getting married, the way we looked seemed as that we've been together forever.  "Thank you.. For everything so far, I can't wait till we get to explore more of this marriage ^.^" I could feel my heart double in it's beating, but this seemed impossible...*She's suppose to be with Kiseop, the people chose her with him.*

 

 

"That's not a problem at all, I will always be here with the rest of the guys. Don't forget not everyone is like him, we aren't all out here to just hurt you and your heart.... Clearly I would be scared as you were those past days, I really admire you that you are that strong." I finally said part of why I like her, this feels so good.

 

 

"Hoon come here it's your turn to be interviewed with camera, say goodbye to your beautiful wife already you ROMEO~~!" I blushed, running well no I was sprinting to the interview. I could hear the sweet sound of her laughter.

 

-----------------------------------------------    

 

Author's Pov:

 

It was now officially Kiseop's turn to be with Bom, and the both of them dreaded being with each other. Both of them had their game faces on.

 

 

"Bom come and get your dress on okay?" She nodded running as fast as she could to the dressing room without tripping, she stopped seeing the elegant dress that was before her... She new dresses would and could be beautiful, but this one looked like it just hopped out of a old Hollywood film. The team went on overdrive making her look flawless in the minimalist way.

 

 Once they were done with her, they let her see the end product, she was still processing how a gown like that was even possible to catch a diva's eye. Flustered read all over her face clearly, the staff just thought it was jitters for taking pictures with her hubby.

 

 "Aishh this girl, what in the world would be taking her so damn long????" Impatient he rushed into the dressing room, getting an earful from the stylists, and makeup artists. He didn't even see Bom.

  "She is coming out soon, jeez just calm down. Don't you know anything about women? WE get jitters when it comes to seeing wedding dresses and seeing as they are gorgeous ones at that. Ouy seriously men." Obviously he struck a chord with the stylists and coordi crew.

 

"Whatever, just tell her to please hurry." The sarcastic tone was ignored. But they hurried her out.

 

"Unni what if it doesn't look good on me???" Her worried tone still suggested that she cared for Kiseop. "I am so worried he will bash me even more..." As they patted her on the back reassuring her that it would be okay, they gave her words of wisdom.

 

"He will be blown away, besides you have more loving husbands, don't let a spoiled one get to you, we all know that you are a sweetie, and don't want to hurt anyone unless needed so just go with your gut feeling of love. Erase the bad feeling. You look stunning. Now go and make his mouth drop." WIth those word she was pushed out stumbling to Kiseop, whom which caught her in his arms.

 

As camera was going absolutely crazy. His eye became wide just as if he was a doe himself, he didn't want to believe that this this this this..... well this gorgeous piece of art was his wife. Soon enough though he slapped himself out of it, which was the camera shutters to stop.

 

"Kiseop are you okay?" He was a bit irked by her just calling him by his name, while all day everyone else got a name of endearment. The look that was on her face was of pure concern, there he had her. He scoffed and looked at her, she was a piece of scum to him.

 

He kept his fake smile on his face, when he was facing the camera, but once it was on his back, the words that came out of his mouth were of the most disguisted human ever.

 

"You think just because you look like this, I will ever think that you of all people could ever be on my level? Pffft, you are thinking nonesence if you have any sort of notion of it in your mind, being married to me will be a hell for you. I don't care what the others think of me anymore, what I really want to tell you is that you will not ever have a chance with me. YOU of all will never ever be great in my eyes. When we face the camera don't think of anything with you and I. Honestly I would have opted out for Hyuna, at least she was younger, and would listen to me all I want. Also she would come to me like a , my control over her was great. But you ruined everything  for me, I had her in my hands, now that you are married to me I will make sure that unrest will come to you, whenever you are with me nothing will be correct. " Those words struck a heartstring, causing her to collapse, and unbeknownst to Kiseop a furious Kevin heard everything.

 

Pure chaos broke loose when they saw Bom down again on the ground. "Bom NOONA!!!! " Dongho was the second person to see her down, Kevin was calling a medical team from the side,while Kiseop stood there with no feelings oh but you were able to see a thin line of a smile of enjoyment on his face. Soohyun, Hoon, and Aj all saw this one thing was on each of the guys mind...REVENGE, but they thought better they would hit him down in his weakness. Eli on the other hand just got out of the dressing room half dressed in his wedding outfit, he ran over to see how his wife was doing and so far to all the eyes around Eli had been the biggest competition for Bom's heart. One thing struck all of the members except Kiseop, they needed to be her knights. 

 

Bom could hear the guys calling for her, but she couldn't move. Something was holding her back from making any motion. "GET THE AWAY RIGHT NOW!" That voice was of CL. "Omg Unni, please don't be like this, you are too young...DAMNIT you just got married, don't die yet!" Still she couldn't move. "Unni, you are my favorite, you make me smile, laugh, love, and learn to be better, please don't exit this world." Minzy voice. "Bommie Bunny please don't leave me, you are my best friend. You promised that you wouldn't leave me!!!" Dara's crys were the loudest and heart wrenching.

 

The guys couldn't do anything, all they could do is pray that she wakes up, and that the medics hope that the medics could help her. "Out of the way please  we need to see her." As the medics arrived on the scene, all they saw was the dramatic scene, that would melt the coldess of hearts, but one heart didn't melt, it gave him satistfaction. "We need to let her rest, she needs it. Postpone all the events, her energy is dangerously low." Bom heard the medics, she wanted to shout, but with the knowing what would happen she couldn't do it.

 

 Eli looked down seeing her in pain, tears filled his vision , as well has the growing impatience with Kiseop. "Hyung can you please get him out of my vision, I am restraining myself as best as I can." The same thoughts were running through each husband, but Soohyun was stronger then the rest at this point.

 

He took Kiseop out of the rom, slamming him on the wall where a clear thud could be heard. "Owww what the hell HYUNG, you are really going to do this to your own brother??" Brother. Soohyun didn't think of him as the brother at the moment, more like a thorn in his sides.

 

 

 

"Don't you dare call me hyung if you have any decent bone left in your body, I don't care, no I don't give a right now, where is your ing mind!!! Tell me you aren't still sleeping around like a , with your Hyuna!" That did it, that cause Kiseop to snap.

 

"She's not a damnit! Take it back, at least I don't have to go for a girl I can't get! Ha I can get whoever I want. With that I will have Bom, not cause I love her, but because I want you and the rest to suffer." The two went at it like mad dogs.

 

"Says you, have you seen her without you be her side? Well have you, she keeps wanting to sleep with all of us. Ha you know who she really wants? Eli and Kevin. Not even you, she even wants the mankae. If you don't believe me, then hear watch the ing video." Harshly grabbing onto the phone, he sat in silence seeing his girl, be a just like that for everyone else. "There, if you think that she is the best, then you are wrong." All  the problems where laid on the floor, and he took his leave.

 

While with the medics were working on Bom's breathing. Everyones mind was on over-drive. They were getting pissed at Kiseop. " Okay she is stabilizing now,just let her get her barings back." As soon as she woke up. Her eyes were at full attention to who was ahead of her.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------    

 

Eli's Pov:

 

 Her eyes just bore into my soul, tears were welling up in her big beautiful eyes. "Jaiyga...I'm sorry." She cried out helplessly looking at everyone. "I am so sorry to everyone." She shut her eyes,once more and drifted off. "I am so sorry..." She was out.

 

My god, everyone is crying besides one. Where is that no-good son of beeper? Something compelled me to walk into the hallway, I see a beaten Kiseop. Screaming into the phone, but he didn't know I was there. "What the hell is with this video HYUNA!!! So when I was ing you, all you were thinking was I want other members of the group?! So when you called me over and wanted me, you thought of Eli and Kevin,even DONGHO!!! Well you , I have those pictures, and will expose you for your !" He hung up the phone crying. "That hoe, I loved her..." I almost flet sorry for the guy.

 

But all I did was laugh, which finally caught his attention. " You think that this is hard for you huh?" Getting down to his level I threw a cloth at him. "You look pitiful, wipe it off and get your makeup redone!" I walked away. *Serves you right.* The scene infront of me was heart warming now, Bom was back up and they brought her dogs out, she was playing with them. Her smile with her dogs displayed great happiness.

 

"Eli I am ready to do the shoot are you?" I nodded, as she was swiftly taken away into the dressing room. She left her dogs, Choco and Button I think. But they weren't lonely Dongho was there. The scene infront of me, cause me to take out my camera and record.

 

"Look viewers, this proves that Dongho is still a kid, take a peek. Isn't it cute? He's playing with Bommie's dogs." Soon there was a squeal heard and a thud. "It seems as if Dougie new that the other dogs came out to play, look now our sister-in-law Minzy is here." I pointed the camera towards her, she just waved laughing at the scene progressing ahead. " Minzy was running trying to get Dougie, while Dongho was being jumped by all the little dogs. Super cute.

 

"Ehem, Eli turn around would you?" The director of the shoot was looking at him with envy, pure curiousness crossed my face in the direction he was looking. Naturally I turned around, I was startstruck with my wife. She came over and smiled, then as she reached for my face pushing my jaw shut...*Hmmm why did she do that?*

 

"Silly , you need to shut your mouth before something goes flying into it." Ahhh, so that's why she shut my mouth. "Okay so what do you think of he gown?" I just nodded, god damn stupid she said what do you think, not nod. "Your opinion silly, not nod." I laughed, omg my feet are the best looking thing right now. "Hey you don't wan to see your wife?" She tugged my face up, that's when she made eye contact with me the electric feeling coursed through me. "Yeobo, you look absolutely great. Now come on." Soon the cameras were taking pictures of us none stop, I bet they got some odd shots ,but hell I don't even care.

 

"I am so happy that you are in my arms. Don't scare me again like that, did you even know how we all freaked for you? No more okay? I will always be here with Soohyun,Kevin,Hoon,Aj, and Dongho for you. But we'll always protect you, not matter what the lenghts will be. Trust me, I don't want to mess up like any other guy did with you." Tears were in her eyes, wiping away I placed a kiss upon her forehead. "Look me in the eyes, I will never hurt you, what my goal is to protect you." Awhhh's were heard all around. *Jeez I spaced on the cameras and mics they placed everywhere.*

 

"That was great, mister Cassanova let your wife go. We need her for another shoot, her solo. "You kids all did great, even if there were setbacks." Cheering errupted behind me. "And you all did great too, now we just need one person. Then we are done for the day with all the cameras." They tried pulling her away from me, she refused.

 

"Eli come here!" I did as she said, I felt a bit uneased by her. She kissed me... Not on the cheek but on the lips, then ran away like a little child. Before I could even react, she was in the dressing room.

 

 

 -----------------------------------------------     

 

 Bom's Pov:    

 

I kissed him, holy crap. Touching my lips, I felt my body sliding down the wall. "Did I really just kiss him???" o-o "How come i don't feel guilty when I did that??" Sighing I looked at coordi's giving a the-heck look.

 

"I didn't think that you had the guts to do that. Well I guess they don't call you 8-D for no reason. " The looks they gave me were all mixed at this point. Some where of being proud, and another was confused.

 

 

 

Next thing you knew I was changed out of the my clothing and into my next dress, and I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. "Someone take a picture of her!!!" Smiling, I began to spin around making sure it was me in the dress. "Bom you look picture perfect, look you are even  glowing right now." I stopped spinning to hug everyone who help me get ready.

 

 

 

"I think I am ready to go out and show them what they have got coming towards them. Also I want to have them to have the 'omg' I am married moment on their faces. So with this, I know I can knock them out."

 

 

 

Stepping out of the dressing room looking in on the set the director of the shoot was going nuts with people running in and on out. I think it's my turn to step in and stop all the commotion. Sliding unnoticed by the whoe crew I snuck up right behind the director leaning in towards him,making sure he could feel my breathe on his skin.

 

 

"Ehem,director you look like a chicken with a cut off head running around non-stop." His jaw dropped and he fell on his . HOLD IT IN,must not giggle. "Shouldn't we get started right now?" He nodded, still stumbling to get to his feet, I can hear his mumbles under his breath 'DAMN, lucky butts. Better treat her good,or else someone else will snatch her up.'

 

"Bom look at me like you were when you got choco and button." Smiling so big and bright clicks were snapping away, letting myself just get into the shoot I didn't even notice all of the people gathering up seeing me do the shoot until someone gasped really loudly,earning a laugh and that was snapped also. "Now something more heartwarming, and we have a model for you to shoot with." Someone headed our way and I could clearly hear a child's giggle. "Look who is here." I squealed in joy and took the baby non-stop hit of the camera button echoed catching all the frames.

 

 

After a good 1 hour and 50 minutes,the shoot was all done with, as soon as my eyes looked at the scene, I could hear distinct gasps and heels clicking coming towards me so fast. O-o Heels,but the girls are at an interview right now, and my stylists are on the sidelines. I felt a huge sting on my left cheek...Spinning around I saw a puffed up Hyuna...What in the good earth's name is she even doing here?? "What are you doing here??? Who let you in??? SECURITY!!!!!" She came charging at me again and put up a hand to stop her,but another hand pulled my arms down.

 

 

"Thank you Oppa." Showing her evil smile, she kept hitting me. "Kiseop, I don't approve of her...You are mine,damnit. I bet you already gave yourself to one of the guys." Applaud I broke out his grip and kicked him to the ground. Then turned my attention to the unwanted pest, slapping her so hard immediately her cheeks turned purple.

 

 

"Who are you to talk to me this way little girl??? From what the rumors are saying you are the one who wanted to give your body away to the rest of U-Kiss and you are just using this indecent human for your dirty desires am I right? Well of course I am right huh? That's why he is trying to impress you, so that he can have you all to himself,and so that you don't go around with other men!!!" Rage, pure rage spred on her face.

 


O-O I haven't updated in a while I am soooooo sorry.

What do you think of Hyuna???? And Kiseop -.-'

COMMENT. SUBB. & ADD ME :D

Apply to my Apply Fic also.

Called Infinity War, also starring U-Kiss :3