Rewind To The Past

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

Recap: U-Kiss find out about the marriage deal with Kiseop and Bom they aren't too happy about it, either was Kiseop he is not to much of a happy camper in the position that he is in. They are all called in to YG Ent. for a meeting with the top chief and his family, to be greeted by none other then the girl that everyone one is talking about, She greets them but something isn't right with her,she seemed weak faltering, yet Kiseop isn't too fazed by all of this instead the person to her rescue is Eli. YG drags the rest of U-Kiss with him into his office,leaving behind Eli to take care of Bom. In the last moments of the conversation both 2ne1 and Big Bang are frantically knocking on the door with tears down their faces. Bom is now in the hospital.

 

 

 

 

Author's Pov:

 

 

Worried minds were all on Bom, they knew what she did and went through just to get an approval of someone who didn't exactly care about her right now, and would much rather be somewhere else. Furious tension are rising amongst the U-Kiss members they didn't want Kiseop to be near Bom anymore and objected to this more then ever seeing what he feels like towards the girl who is in the hospital because of him,

 

 

 

As the car ride went it was a silent one when ever another building passed by them, they got more and more furious building onto the harsh feelings already placed in their hearts. But all of them were thinking why didn't he care at all. Even the peaceful happy go lucky Kevin had the most dangerous thoughts running into his mind.

 

 

 

They finally reached the hospital seeing it swarmed by all of the YG families fans and U-Kiss's this was impossible for the press to know useless someone from the inside had leaked the story.

 

 

 

YG was amongst the boys again and his aura was of hellfire, "Follow me now boys, Eli has been with her this whole time. " No one's mind was on Kiseop anymore, but in his mind he was slowly starting to take a hating towards her knights. "Kiseop upfront now, I am only going to say this once after this I don't care anymore to speak to you civil." You could hear the daggers in his voice rise out.

 

 

 

"Papa, she is weak right now and they can't let her do anything stressful or she might be able to fall into a comatose." Gummy uttered holding in the tears. Those words hit all of U-Kiss excluding one memeber again. "Eli has been there this whole time watching over her like a worried husband. When she woke up for a bit, she held onto him tightly scared, no of us calmed her down but him at the moment, so you might walk into him and her hugging or him just holding onto her hands." That was a warning to U-Kiss that they had to becareful of the jealous intentions arising.

 

 

"Thank you for all for being here for Bom, it seems that she needs a break from all ther schedule for a bit, otherwise all the work she is exterting will be in vain as she will break and not recover fully." The doctors words rung inside their brains like a rampid flood and it didn't receed.

 

 

Then when everything seemed to be in vain someone spoke up and it was a suprising person because his bias wasn't Bom, it was AJ. "You know anyone of us could take part of this wedding deal right?" YG then got the sudden idea take all of them in as the husbands, but still the people would want to see Kiseop and Bom together from all the news feeds bringing out all the stops to seeing them together.

 

 

"Aj you are right, but what now this show is going have to, well it more of a must have Kiseop and Bom in it also, but you all will be in this also. I don't want her to surrounded by sulking and or unhappy feelings. But there will be more twists later on, though you must follow the twists okay all of you?" They all nodded.

 

 

"YG sir, she is awake look." Soohyun pointed walking towards the girl. "Hey are you doing okay?" She smiled a little, but the YG family could tell it was genuine, with that she waved him down to her and gave him a hug. Shock read all over his face.

 

 

"Will the rest of U-kiss come here also?" They all nodded slowly one by one approaching her to get hugged, but the one she didn't bother hugging just scuffed at her and rolled his eyes. "I don't care if you want a hug or not you aren't even going to get one." The person she was hugging last was elated being as he is the mosst innocent. "Dongho-ah you have grown into such a handsome young man, you know?" It was easily seen a blush was growing on him.

 

 

Nothing was in the right place about now, no one thought that it would be right to tell her that she wouldn't be able to do what she worked for. But someone cracked. "You aren't able to do what you have practiced for you know, the stress will put you into a worse condition than you are in now." She was in disbelief. Broken she was sobbing into now Hoon's arms.

 

 

"Why the would do that crap to make her feel like that, I can't believe you have the nerve to pull that on her when you know that she has been working all the damn time to make the best of the situation." Hoon wasn't the calm,cool, and collected man he was earlier. " You know that she has been trying so hard, you know you don't deserve this situation. I am ashamed that you of all people have to be one of the chosen ones for her." He looked away gripping on to her.

 

 

All the time that they were arguing the machine showed her heartbeat failing little by little with every little word being spoken, till the fights broke out into a big rage, That's only when they just heard her monitor seeing it was weak, traces of tears were apparent on her pale skin was showing also with puffy eyes. The beat crashed. Soohyun called the nurses while the screams were still happening.

 

 

"Nurse come quickly her pulse is dropping and it's hasn't stopped dropping." A worried U-Kiss leader just waited at the door rushing the whole crash team into the room, he pushed every single one of the distracting people out of the room without a notice, which cause a huge shock to the rest who had stood there dumbfounded. "SHUT UP HER HEART IS FAILING AND YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER AT THIS TIME?"

 

 

The hallway was dead silent, while Soohyun just leaned on to the door just sighing taking everything in litte by little... He just sat in silence while everyone started arguing again. 

 

 

"She will be okay, but she isn't in the clearing right now." Nothing everyone was silent.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2.

COMMENT and SUB.