Moving on little by litte.

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

HELLOKIMCHI *hugs you tight* thank you for being the first commentor.

 

Recap: With everything that went down, Bom got out of her state of being unconscious and has agreed to the terms of of YG. She is really happy that the rest of the band wants to see her happy. YG has his own twists and turns in the marriage, but still is unsure on how this would go, while Bom is forgiving all of the things that have been boiling over with Kiseop. She knows what the other U-Kiss members think of her, elated she is ready to go on with the marriage with them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bom's Pov:

 

 

There all done no more b.s. from him, I shall live my life happy with the rest of U-Kiss and erm it's kinda odd that YG papa wanted me to marry all of them. I mean what is he hiding up his sleeves??? Hmmmm whatever I am just going to take it day by day.

 

 

"Bom BOM BOM BOM! Jeez you deaf girl listen when I speak to you damnit!" I snapped out of it to get yelled at by this this this arshface, I slapped him out of the way and got up to hug Hoon and Aj they both froze. "Tschhh what a ." I turned around slapping him the hardest that I could,I hope you get a bruise. *JERK DESERVES IT!* Everyone's face was in shock.

 

 

"Don't tell me what to do you , really you have no reason to tell me and say what words you have uttered already, you think I am just going to sit back like a doll to sit and look pretty??? Well no I have no real reason to be nice or civil with you, but since I am more humane then you I will be civil towards you, so believe me when I say the feeling of hate is mutual between us." I walked away leaving him to think in his thoughts.

 

 

Hearing the pitter patter of feet running towards me, I quickly looked behind to see Soohyun..I didn't even know what was happening until he reached my face wiping off tears. *wth I was crying?* I looked up unblinking when he wrapped me in his arms, wiping away the tears again. But then when I was just about to touch his face someone tore me from his arms, harshly I may add.

 

 

"God you are a seriously, you are suppose to be the barbie of your group. Tschhh." He scoffed at me, rolling his eyes. *In what right does he get to say those words about me?" Before I could react I heard a loud slap against his face, it was CL..He tried to say something else once more to be foiled again by the hard hit of CL again.

 

 

"You aren't a man, no not at all seriously you have the nerve to say that to her, after what you caused her hmmmm??? I wish it wasn't my Unni with you I would rather have her with all of U-Kiss rather then you, god you make my blood pressure rise and I want to just kick your every freaking time you speak or look in her direction. She is the barbie and a damn good one, she is kind, caring, thoughtful, and genuine. Look at you acting like a little child towards her." With that she looked at me with pity and sighed hugging me tightly. "Unni I hope the rest of the guys take care of you well. Unless they want to be destroyed by me and the other YG Family lyrically." I turned my head to see them shudder xD heheheh. "Btw Congrats on the whole marriage to U-Kiss." The emotions were running high so I just ended up hugging her with a death grip.

 

 

"I will miss you girls and everything I hope you can function with out me. I have great guys watching me minus one,but I shall stay strong no matter what comes in my way. Plus I know that the rest of the guys are true." WHOOSHHH I feel arms all around me with cute thank you faces. I smiled hugging each one of them. "Now I must go and talk to YG right now, it will be okay alright?" CL sighed but let me go, so did the others. With every step I go closer I can feel my heart tense up, I finally got to YG his face was fallen, he looked like he was in deep thought." Uhmmm Papa YG." His head snapped up, then again there was another embrace.

 

 

"You are okay, how are the rest of the guys treating you?" I just smiled giving him a thumbs up. "Are you ready to work a bit for photos with the boys?" I nodded, as I was walking back I thought why not use this to tease the fans about the marriage,so I grabbed my phone and took a picture for Me2Day when I got back into the room with all of the guys, what was shocking is that Kiseop joined in on the picture. "Guys picture time for Me2Day ^.^" They all did different poses with me and a group one, when it was all done that post would read. "Marriage is a big deal, so who is the groom for me?" I giggled, but before anything I mentioned all of the guys names, and looked at Kiseop his eyes bugged out. He actually gasped like a girl and screamed. I busted out laughing and rolling on the floor. He just shot death glares at me.

 

 

"OMG DID YOU GUYS CHECK YOUR ME2DAY LOOK!!!!!" Honestly calm down love, it's not good for your health. I snuck over to see Eli's Me2Day and it was full of BOLI shippers?? Boli?? Bom and Eli?? LOLOLOLOL I like the name. I went to see the others names also first was Aj's AB's lol seems they got lazy and I am a blood type with Aj xD, person next to Aj was Soohyun and I looked at his name they love him o-o and they loved me. BoSoo. D'awhhh that sounds too cute, I could see him smiling at the name. To his left was Dongho.... This will be interesting, Bodong xD LMAO THESE NAMES are cracking me up. His face was just bright pink, I must hold it in to not pinch him. Kevin was right behind him and I saw his name Bovin awhhhh, just replace the B with an L and you get lovin, I looked the the last name it was Kiseop.. Interesting his we were called Barbie & Ken

-________- I disapprove of this name. OH and then I looked for Hoon and saw Boho eheheheh that's a type of dressing but it was cute nonetheless there were a lot of people who liked BoHo it was really adorable.

 

 

Apparently someone saw my face when I read it, because there were laughters and hands were waving right infront of me. I ignored them and looked at my phone and looked at the sights it was blowing up omg this is huge. I looked at the fanart, damn they are fast aren't they? I clicked the Boli folder and hot damn o_O Eli shirtless me in a bikini.... urrrr next,AB's xD we were both eating corn on a picnic, BoSoo were just facing each other holding hands, omg tooo cutee. Bodong were at the amusement park going on a rollercoaster. Bovin were laying down in a hammock with an ocean breeze. Barbie & Ken were taking pictures of one another xD, and Boho were kissing.. wait what!!!!! 

 

 

"WOAH omg look at the folders of fan art that they have made, this is so cool, and omg .... that's not needed. Uhhh awkward much, this situation is going be interesting if that really happened in actually." Soohyun said shyly.

 

 

"Oh okay now it's time that we get you discharged out of this hospital. So that we can have a formal meeting on how we are going to get all of you married with U-Kiss and then we can show you things that will be to come in the future." YG popped out of nowhere.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter but, it reveals couples name.

Bom: PEOPLE COMMENT T^T

Hoon,Eli, and Kevin: OH authoorrrrrr.

Me:Yes??

Hoon,Eli, and Kevin: *kisses your cheek*

Me:YAH WHAT THE HECK!

Bom:Flirts.

Kiseop:I know right yeobo?

Bom: -____- oh shut up.

Dongho:NOONA's

Me and Bom:Neh???

Dongho:Wanna go out with me and Soohyun hyung?

Me and Bom: Sure.

Aj:COMMENT.SUB,FRIEND Chaliena. READ.