The Past Is Here.

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

Author’s Pov:

 

4 years ago.

News Notification.

Please read.

 

 Kiseop's Pov:

 

Headlines: Kiseop Famous Ulzzang and U-Kiss member to be wed to 2ne1’s Barbie Bom.

 

 

 

What the hell is this crap, since when did this happen I don’t understand what’s going on right now, I need to call the manager. How in the hell is even coming true right now, I don’t..I mean this isn’t clear to me why are there headlines like this happening?

 

 

“Manager-shii it’s me, what’s this headline with me being wed to Bom noona?” He was silent for a good 10 minutes, and then his voice came back to him. “Uhhh well umm, you are going to be married to Bom.” I cutting him off, I hung up.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!!” The rest of the guys rushed in to see what’s was happening, I was in a blind fury throwing everything and anything my hands were able to get a handle on. Dongho dodge a signed 2ne1 CD case, but the CD wasn’t in the case luckily, Eli dodge a wooden picture frame, Kevin tried to dodge but was too slow and a pencil case hit him square in the face, Hoon and Aj held me down from doing any more harm towards anyone else.

 

 

“Hyung why the hell are you throwing a tantrum huh?” Dongho asked behind an injured Kevin.  “Seriously you didn’t need to flip the freak out, would care to explain what’s wrong hmmm?”  Soohyun’s voice boomed.

 

 

“Talk to manager-shii damnit.” With that all of their phones were out calling the same person, but Hoon was the one that the manager picked up on.

 

 

“Hello manager-shii what’s the matter with Kiseop today? Ohh what?!?! WHY HIM?!?! NOOOOOO that’s so not fair he doesn’t even want the deal, I will take it instead if he isn’t going to do it… What no, Kevin, Eli, Soohyun, then me aghhh that’s just unfair. Fine, yeah yeah yeah I know.” He hung up obviously annoyed.

 

 

“Soooo what did manager say about Kiseop?” He wasn’t paying attention, so they hit his head lightly to get him to come back to this world.

 

 

“That freak over there gets to marry Bom, Park Bom of 2ne1.” With that simple sentence there was chaos everywhere dear god, is she that popular with us???  I mean yes I know that Dara is but, this is so damn much yelling.

 

 

“YAH shut up would you jeez, I didn’t even know about this till I read this article!” I don’t know why I am so pissed off right now. Throwing the article at them to read they were all getting annoyed again with what they were reading in what layed in front of them.

 

 

I seriously sometimes wish I was invisible to all of this, that way it would be much easier for me to just leave.  Everyone’s phone started to ring off the hook, I got the ring and put it on speaker, cause I didn’t want to deal with all the yelling of manager-nim.

 

 

“You all have a meeting with YG at the YG family. I know you put me on speaker Kiseop, I will deal with you later on.” He then hung up with a scuff I might add.

 

 

We all got into a car, still chaos is happening it has carried on while in the car. This is seriously just stupid beyond belief.

 

 

“Hyung seriously you don’t like the idea of being married to Bom noona sunbae?” I sighed drowning him out with the music. How ironic how her song You and I had to come on in my ears. I will admit her voice is haunting to say the least. She does have a great personality, and looks.. What am I saying, noo this is stupid. Dongho you won’t know till you are older. Pushing him to the side looking out the window I kept seeing cute couples. *Is this a sign???*

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

“Gosh I would be jumping for freaking joy if I was you, why don’t we trade places then?”  I went to sleep, as soon as I shut my eyes it seems that we were there. “Wake up now, or else we will leave you here.” Ouch such a cold Kevin never knew that he was able to do that.

 

 

There it was YG we were rushed into the building by the guards, seems that someone tipped off fans and they are swarming with Kissme’s and Blackjack’s, this is not even funny anymore. I walked quicker than the rest to see that the whole YG Family is there. Suddenly I shrank, falling behind.

 

 

Someone walked out and I saw her, she was like a goddess, but something was off. “Welcome to YG all of you, please walk this way with me.” She wasn’t fazed by me, no more like she was hurt. I felt my heart twinge a bit. After the longest awkward Eli spoke to her.

 

 

“Bom –shii are you okay?” She slightly nodded and tripped up a little, but Eli caught her and looked at her. *SON OF A, I DIDN’T even want this* “Bom-shii…” She waved her hand infront of him and continued to walk. This isn’t the hyper Bom noona that people are used to seeing.

 

 

“We’re here now.” As soon as the door had opened though something was really off about her. One look at YG and something happened to her. “I….” She never got to finish what she was going to say.

 

 

I looked at the scene unfolding right before me, Eli once again caught her and cradled her. The whole YG Family looked horrified, as I looked at her the tears were stained on her cheeks. The whole scene was heartbreaking she was weak.

 

 

“I am sorry with that, Eli can you take care of her for us for a tad we want to talk to the doctors and the rest of U-Kiss follow me.” YG finally uttered, but his heart seemed also that it was going to burst seeing her like that. We just filed out and walked along side of YG. “She didn’t take the new well, and well you see. It hurts me to even say this, she was up for days now just practicing non-stop without her favorite food. She complete withdrew from things just focusing on her job, nothing we could do stopped her till today you saw what happened just moment’s ago.” He opened the door to his office and sat down, his face was more pale than ever.

 

 

“I understand, but what did she even say to the deal?” Manager-nim said.

 

 

“Well about that she knows everything about Kiseop she did the research on him, she didn’t want to be a bother to him or to you all. But then they came across a forum where it pointed out her flaws and that she couldn’t and wouldn’t ever be compatible with him. Also she knows how he feels about her, she reads people and saw it right off the bat.”

 

 

I could careless right now, I still don't want to do any of this, since when did I want to get married and off to her specifically! I looked at the sulken face of the others, while I just looked out the window. "So what?" Everyone's attention turned towards me and they lost it.

 

"What the hell do you mean so??? Did you know what lengths that she has already gone through just because she wanted to be suitable for you! I told her that, if anyone was to marry her she would be happy off, but I take it all back because look at the facts she doesn't seem herself at all. Infact she has been slaving away to be perfect just to be by you, the nerve of you saying to her is just something I will not condone. Her life is something I love, she makes more people smile then you, still you don't understand why she wants to try to impress you when you are like this." His face lost the sulken attittude, now was a pissed over protective one.

 

There was a knock at the door, it became louder and louder more frantic, until he opened the door it swung open to the faces of 2ne1 minus Bom crying and Big Bang right behind them sobbing like a beaten child. "She's...she's she's with Eli at at at uhhh the the hos--hospital." There was a bomb ticking I swear because everything was exploding in YG's office things went flying off the shelf and straigh out rage was amongst us.

 

"Where is she? Tell me now I have to go and see her. " I scoffed and looked away. "YOU!!" He was about to hit me,but held back. Walking away, he muttered under his breathe but he was more worried now.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Chapter and it's a long one.

Well the idea just came to me, and here it is

COMMENT, Love, and SUB.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND :3

 

 

YG is pissed and sad.

U-Kiss wants to trade places with Kiseop.

HAVOC IS LOOSE!