Couples [2]

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

Recap: Dongo,Hoon, and Kevin have been on the wedding shoot with Bom. We got a look see into Eli's head. Dongho is a nervous person right about now. Bommie called someone Yeobo xD and they get shy. Well now it's still time for Dongho to shine with Bom. TO THE STORY WE GO. Please comment it really does give me the drive to keep going on stories...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------   


Boli= Bom and Eli

 

AB's= Aj and Bom

 

BoSoo= Bom and Soohyun

 

Bodong= Bom and Dongho

 

Bovin= Bom and Kevin

 

Barbie & Ken= Bom and Kiseop

 

BoHo= Bom and Hoon

 

 

-----------------------------------------------  

 

 

 Dongho's Pov:      

 

 

 

"Ppyong hello everyone did you see what a wonderful place we get to shoot at is? If you guess YG building you are correct, and different well um wrong?" I chuckled at the camera focusing on Bom Noona who was now just waiting for someone to give her a new boquet of flower, and she was singing Take Me Away. "Isn't she an angel guys? I mean she is whooping our butts at our own song xD ,well Bodong FIGHTING!" I walked to her and sang Hoon's part while she had Kevins.

 

 

 

 

"Hey hey lookey it't my youngest husband, I didn't know you sang so well, it's really cute, we shall sing together even more!!! Pstttt I have a little trick up my sleeve for Kiseop you in?" I nodded. " Oh my viewers as you all know, a lot of you ship Kiseop and I, but today his mood is of death, so we are going to try to make him smile and stuff." She nodded cutely.

 

 

 

 

"But first we are going to do our shoot, I shall hand this off to the camera men who should be interviewing Soohyun Hyung. " Looking the staff they nodded, so I took her hand in hand as the boquet reached us pictures were snapped, next thing you know we were getting cheers cause of the results of the pictures. "Ahhhhhh you all are so nice, but can we see the pictures?" With a yes, we both ran to see the photos and it was true, all of them came out really cute.

 

 

 

 

She took a camera nearest to her and panned onto the screen, showing the best looking ones of us. "OMO LIKE OMG, don't you all think that this is cute?" She was pointing to the one where we were smiling into the camera both holding flowers. Then the next one where I was smirking and she looked clueless, but it was cute clueless.

 

 

 

 

As much as I loved spending time with Noona it was Aj hyung's turn.  I walked her over to Aj. But she stopped suddenly kissing my forehead. OMG.

 

 

 

 

"BODONG HWAITING!!!! Thank you all for who are watching, you know I am really lucky to you know be married to such sweet boys. I bet you are all thinking 'Why can't it be me!!!' I never thought that it would be me either, so just think of it like this. 'Keep going, never stop, love will come and it will bring surprises.'  Heheheh I hope you will all love the sneek peak of the pictures we gave you so far~~!

 

 

 

 

 

She skipped over to a unsuspecting Aj and hugged him from the back causing him to yell a bit, she caught it on camera. *She is something*. Other then athat I got rushed over to see the pictures, my eyes were easily glued to her the whole time. I couldn't help but to smile with every single shot, because 1. she was so smiley. 2. She made me smile. 3. We looked like we had a lot of fun.

 

 

 

 

   -----------------------------------------------  

 

 

Aj's pov:

 

 

She scared the crap out of me, but it was cute. "Ahhh omg you are just a trickster aren't you?" She nodded shyly, turning the camera towards me. I waved unknowing what to do. I just ended up smiling like a chestshire cat.

 

 

"You are soooo awkward! LMAO come one am I that bad to be with,even though I am not your bias in 2ne1?" I nodded a bit... She looked up and shook her head, backing away slightly. *Great going you jackass.* "I see well come on, the set awaits us." Her eyes drifted off to Soohyun, she kept silent while we were walking to the set.

 

 

"I..." She didn't let me finish, as he walked off to change into a different dress. "Damn I am just a fool aren't I guys?" After a few minutes she came out looking, more like a goddess then before. "Woah she is soo pretty." The camera men laughed at me, I think I am a big babo right now. I didn't know I was going to be another jerk to her. No I mustn't do that.

 

 

 "So let's get going shall we?" She hooked my hand around her waist just smiling at the camera, all I could do is stare at her face. *I am a jerk* We went into serious work mode, she didn't feel like playing around with me.

 

 

 

"Bom..."She aknowledged I was there. Still didn't look at me right, so I did something that caused her to gasp.  I kissed her temple looking, holding her hands to my heart. "Bom look at me please." She did, I could see it in her eyes. She was hurt.

 

 

 

"Stop just stop,please I know that this is forced so just stop would you." That was our last shot, it came to look just like, I was reaching out for her and she was walking away.

 

 

 

"That was great guys that shot seemed so real, the people will go nuts over it, good job to the both of you." I nodded and she smiled, then walked quickly towards Soohyun.

 

 

 

I slowly made my way back over, I took in the scene she was holding Soohyun hyungs hand now and they looked like a real couple. They were laughing and smiling. * Why does my chest hurt.*

 

 

 

Shaking off the feelings, I went to see the pictures of us. I will tell you this, they were all really breathtaking, I just sat there looking over all the pictures. There it was the one picture that showed she was hurting on the inside, her eyes showed the emotion.

 

 

 

"Am I really that stupid to do that to her?" I kept clicking on the other photos coming across another photo showing, her face content and you were easily able find it. It was when I was kissing her temple. "Oh well one picture is worh a thousand words right? I have that one picture I am sastified enough for now."  I moved my camera to the pictures I liked and showed the viewers. " She is just something huh?"

 

 

I heard a grunt behind me to see Kiseop eye's with rage. *What the hell man don't become all like pedo bear on me now.* I glanced back and poof he was gone. *Gosh I think he is the one we must all watch out for, god he is best looking and could get away with things unlike us because of his face.* I shook off the feeling and went bakc to se the photos.

 

 

 

"Hyung how did your pictures turn out with Noona?" I nodded, still not paying attention to him, until something on me got wet. I turned to see Kevin's eys with flames and that he could see the hurt in her eyes. I wanted to run up to her and hug her tightly, but it wasn't right she was with Soohyun.

 

 

 

 

   -----------------------------------------------   

 

 

Soohyun's Pov:

 

 

 

As I took her hands, she was whisked away from the room into the dressing room again this time. I walked over to see the other pictures. I could see the different gazes they all gave her, so far all are loving and worried. Oh well I think that so far the best shoot would have to be Kevin's cause it really portrays the look of a just married couple who is in love.

 

 

 

 "Soohyun hey your bride is waiting for you, she looks gorgeous as ever. You will be speechless when you see her. Really we were hey, so you see the others in their shoots what do you think of them so far?"

 

 

 

Curious aren't you. I took a breathe in and just looked at them in the eyes directly. "Kevin's is then Dongho's, Hoon's and then Aj's. So far that's the line up in my eyes on which are the best so far."

 

 

 

 

"OH my boy, I can see it in your eyes that you like her. So don't give up I am wishing the berry berry best for you."  I chuckled seeing that he tried to speak english towards me with a fail, saying 'berry' instead of very.

 

 

"SOOHYUN OPPA!!!! Look over here." I whipped my head so quickly, what I wasn't expecting was her to call me Oppa. Knowing that she is older than I am, my eys were seriously about to fall out of my head. "Does it look good?"

 

 

"Uhhhh well umm yes, you do look really good,way more then good. Honestly you look so gorgeous, I am so happy that you are my wife now..Bom Noona..." She hushed me, running up to me putting her hands on my face just staring at me.   My heart started to go faster when she did that.

 

 

 

"Call me yeobo, isn't what people call each other when they are in a relationship right?" I nodded, blushing more. "You are handsome you know, we just need to mesh together more. " It struck me this goddess is saying that I I am handsome. " Come here please we just need to you know, get better at feeling each other out, not physically but mentally and emotionally, I want out relationship together as close as a real husband and wife deal." I was absolutely speechless at her." Running her hands through out my hair, she looked deeply into my eyes, I can feel her baring into my soul." Try to call me yeobo."

 

 

"Y-Y-Yeobo. Bommie yeobo." I did it, she was beaming like a child, but I could feel cold chills running down my spine. She errupted with happiness which caused her to wrap her arms around me tightly, all I could do is gape a little while the clicks and flashes bombarded us. "Ahhhhh Bommie yeobo..camera..attack...oxygen." Damn she has the strenght of a dude. I NEED AIR~~~~!

 

 

She stopped and went into panic mode, seriously she dropped the flowers draping her arms around me bring me closer so we were in a awkward postion of like me kinda pressed up against her s. "I am soooo soooo sooo sooo so sorry I didn't mean to do that." I pushed her back a bit, not too much though. "Ahhh I see hehehe, I don't know why I am soo spazzy with you, I guess that I am comfortable with you." She then sat down looking up at me, while I was peered at her. *She's sooo cute* Camera men were going nuts. Then again she got a hold of a camera. "BoSoo here and look aren't we adorable together? I think we are, just look at him isn't he just dashing? I can't wait for you to get a sneak peek at the pictures :3" Pushing our hands together and intertwined them, once more camera's were eating us.

 

 

"BoSoo FIGHTING! Heheheh you know what, you see this gorgeous being?" I said, while I took the camera from her pointing to her, clearly she was blushing like a little girl. "This being is my wife, you know I don't want to share her at time..." I gave a big sigh. "But you know I have to be fair with the rest. For now though." I set the camera down and picked her up in my arms.

 

 

"Yahhhhhhhhh what are you doing????" She was seriously blushing bad, it wasn't just a tint of pink, but red. * Heheheh oh yeah be jealous.*

 

 

"What I am just picking up my wife heheheheheh." I could hear the hyung that was talking to me earlier chuckling, and shouting 'BoSoo fighting, go kid go!!!' What a odd person.

 

With that last shot it was the end of the photoshoot of Bom and I. Slowly it all started to sink into my brain that I am going to be married to her,along with the others, what's this feeling I am having right now??? I am.....

 

 

 

 

I am content and at ease.

 

 

"Soohyun come here please to look at the photos." I could see Kiseop looking at us, what was that in his eyes jealousy? Hurt? Anger? Whatever, I walked to see the pictures and wow they are really gorgeous.

 -----------------------------------------------  

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Wahhh so much people are getting to see Bom and the guys are developing feelings for each other.

So far what do you think?

There are still more couples to come.

But who are your favorites so far?

 XD LMAO

Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain"  just started playing mwuahahah it's the inspiration to fiction right now.

As much as I love you all,please comment.