Blow Over

I’ll Set Fire To The Rain.{Hiatus}

Recap: They finally get to the hospital still where Kiseop doesn't care about Bom while this rest of s each have a time with her looking at ther weak frail body, they don't understand Kiseop and won't stand for it. Once in the hospital Aj asked is it restricted that it only just be Kiseop to be the husbdan and YG decided to take all of the U-Kiss boys and have them the husbands, but it's a needed that Kiseop and Bom have to share air time. But her heart hurt and her pulse is weak with all the arguing around them was happening and each member has his own opinion this soon to be marriage questioning Kiseop...

 

 

====================================================================================================================

Bom's Pov:

 

"Where am I right now?" I don't know but this place is really beautiful, waterfall running stream,beautful trees with a calming effect, the windy breeze was just a dream, the whole enviroment is just gorgeous, what's that.. I walked closer to see a little fountain in the pool I see YG Family bickering and yelling along with U-Kiss o.o hmmmm. I got closer to the fountain and saw into U-Kiss's minds, they were all labeled by their names and thoughts, WHY THE HELL NOT?

 

Hoon's Thoughts:

Why why why why why why the hell does he get to be the freaking lucky that's going to be married to Bom -_- I would kill to be his position, yet he is being an like nothing is wrong. ARGGGGGGH I want to punch him, Oh my god, I think my heart kinda stopped for a bit when I saw her only feets from me, she was tooo pretty. T^T Why couldn't it be me instead.

 

Hehehehehehehehe he is silly, he reminds me of Yoochun and Zico a tad, nonetheless he is adorable and I did freak hearing is voice it was so freaking cute, and he seems like a good guy. I don't mind if he was my husband. Now off to someone else's mind.

 

Soohyun's Thoughts:

I just want her to be safe and loved, right now it's not good for her to feel the way that she does at the moment being. I honestly don't condone with this this this crap Kiseop has been acting up with, what am I going to do with his boys aishhh, hmmmm but now I am just going to be watching over Bom cause she is the one hurting and not Kiseop he is just a crap lord right about now. I would be the perfect husband for her, too bad I am not the best looking.... Huyyyy life...

 

Awhhhh noooooooo you are handsome and actually you are really handsome and I love your voice, d'awhhhh you are too sweet, I want to hug you right now. BAHHHHHHH and and that jerk I agree with you, he doesn't know what I have been through trying to be a good person just for him HMPPPHHHH. I ran to someone's mind I wanted to always see.

 

Eli's Thoughts:

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO I caught her and bajeez she is so pretty when I saw her so weak and unenergized it hurt me, I want the smiley hyper active Bom back, I will always be here for her... NO I will be the person that will get her to smile again, I don't care eh eh eh eh no I don't care. Haishhh I am odd, heheheehe no one can read my mind, but to the point I would be there for her no martter what situaition unlike that thing over there in the chair.

 

He is soo smexy? Yeah that's it, he took care of me yay, while this jerk face just looked away and scoffed at me. I would like to see you do my work and do it for non-stop hours, I don't get to be on TV shows like you mister. I work!!!! I strolled my way to see cute thoughts.

 

Dongho's Thoughts:

WOAH noona, I felt my heart break seeing her weak, I don't but I have the urge to call Kiseop Hyung a . If only I was older then I would stand a chance with the rest of the band in getting Noona to be interested in me huyyy the life of  teenager. Oh but I will bring her hyper side out when she gets better and we can go on adventures.

 

He is so innocent, I will enjoy my time with you no matter what hehehehehe don't worry I will bring my hyperness to the field as long as you do also. Hahahahaha his vocabulary I LOVE IT. Awwhhh teenage years so sad. I shuffled my way to the next person's thoughts.

 

 

Aj's Thought's:

Even thought she isn't my bias, she is surely great in her own way. I want just the best for her.. Hmmmm I think I want to cook her a good meal once she is out of the hospital and talk to her in english like have fun with it :D and and and maybe we can just hang like bro's xD

 

Hahahahaha god he is just funny. I can't wait to spend time with you also. I looked to see where the next thougths were and I don't want to go to these ones right now oh well.

 

 

Kiseop's Thought's:

 

Tschhh this isn't even fair, whatever stupid girl.

 

One word for him  JACKARSHHHHHH. Huffing away there was only one person's thougths left.

 

 

Kevin's Thought's:

 

I hope that she is really okay, I froze seeing her, she seemed so pretty. Seeing the tears on her face, no one deserves tears like that, huyyyy I really don't like the fact that he doesn't care, well I do and determined to make her feel better and forget that she has to deal with that MONSTERISH HOBO right now. I would have her smiling and happy. I hope get my turn to make her happy.

 

AHHHHHHHH SOOOOOO CUTE KEVIN CAN I HUGGLES YOU!!!! He is really something isn't he, but really I think that the rest of U-Kiss are bomb guys, really now I can't wait to be with them. I will just have to endure all of his B.S.

 

 

The sky darkened and the lights were getting more intense I could hear people in the background. "CLEAR!!! 1 2 3 CLEAR!!! 1 2 3 CLEAR!!! SHE IS BACK HURRY GET HER IV IN!" Huh what I don't understand, did I just die???? >.< OMG I DID JUST DIE! The pressure, OHHH

 

"KEVIN!" I screamed so loud, the nurses and doctors faces were at a loss. While U-Kisses eyes looked like they might burst at any moment in time. I looked at Kevin he was in shock until I shook him a bit. "Hehe my bad I didn't know I would have been that loud sorry??" The whole room started laughing, this time it was me who was in for a odd suprise Kiseop even laughed. I rolled my eyes and looking around to see Dongho in tears almost, awhh poor kid. " Dongho-ah come here to Noona would you?" He walked over and I made room on my bed for him to sit, he did but he was stiff. "Sooooo I am happy that you are all here with me and I thank you for not leaving me."

 

"Noona are you okay, we were so worried that you wouldn't wake up and yeah.....Don't do that again okay???" I smiled and ruffled his hair. " Awhh Noona you messed my hair up." I messed it up even more amd just huffed. "Uhhh Mister YG-nim went for a breather, so he should be returning back soon." I nodded.

 

Soon the doors went flying open and YG just hugged me crying. I didn't know what to do but patt his back. "Oh you are okay, thank god I thought I was going to lose a daughter figure. Don't ever make me that worried again, I am already getting old." He pouted, I was a freaked cause I have never in my life seen him do it. "Oh and I decided that all of U-Kiss is going to be your husbands okay:D" Talk about a 180 in personality. "And there will be twists later on the proccesses okay?" I nodded, oh well. Remembering what I saw in their minds I squealed like a little girl. "Ohhh uh you okay?" I nodded, now I am happy and excited to do this marriage thing.

 

"All of the drama so far I will just pretend that it wasn't there, well try and let's have this blow over and we move on to have some fun making memories and relationships neh?" They smiled and laughed, uhh what did I do this time?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Double Update... o-o

COMMENT I LOVE YOU ALL

>.< SUBBBBBBBB.

Characters Corner:

Bom:OMOMOMOMOMOMOM really only one sub *sulks* Oh well ily author.

Author:I LOVE YOU ALL Freaking HOOON WAE YOU SO HANDSOME AND ELI,KEVIN!!!

Eli: *smirks and whispers to Hoon and Kevin* I got it boys?

Hoon and Kevin:Yes.

Author:What did you say????

2shins:COMMENT,SUBB,LOVE& Friends???