Bonus Chapter: Meanie

Calamity and Confessions
It was almost evening and Soonyoung had left for his dance class. Mingyu was still staring across the street while wiping the tables nearest to the window. 
 
"Really, Mingyu? You're just gonna daydream about him all day?" 
 
"What do you expect me to do then?" 
 
Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Talk to him, you nitwit." 
 
Mingyu sighed. "But I can't! I'm not very good at introductions and what if I make a fool of myself in front of him? What if he's taken? What if he doesn't even like guys in the first place?" 
 
"Goddammit Mingyu! You seriously need to stop with your what-ifs and man up!" Seungcheol smacked the taller boy on his head. 
 
Mingyu groaned. "I'm sorry I'm not a flirt like you." 
 
Jeonghan chuckled. "Seungcheol is the king of all flirts. No matter how hard I played to get, he was ever so determined to win my heart over." 
 
Seungcheol smirked. "Of course, babe. I knew you were the one since I set my eyes on you that faithful day." 
 
"Oh come on!" Mingyu whined. "You're gonna rub it in my face that I'm single and a loner?" 
 
"Don't worry, sweetheart. Not for long." Seungcheol grinned. "I've got an idea." 
 
Oh hell, that doesn't sound good, Mingyu thought. Whenever Seungcheol says he has an idea, it never really turns out well and with his crush involved, he cannot afford to embarrass himself.
 
He pecked Jeonghan on the lips with a quick "I'll be back" before taking off their aprons and hauling Mingyu out of the cafe. The place was almost empty now so Jeonghan wouldn't have any problem managing on his own. 
 
"Wha- where are we going?! What are you do-" Mingyu tried to squirm out of Seungcheol's tight grasp but to no avail as they crossed the street. 
 
"Okay, we're gonna walk around and you tell me when you see him." 
 
Mingyu had no choice but to listen to Seungcheol, whatever it is that he was planning. So they looked around until Mingyu spotted Wonwoo arranging milk bottles in the dairy section. 
 
"There he is."
 
"Alright, you go to the chocolates section and stay put. I'll be back in say ten minutes." 
 
Mingyu's eyes widened. "No, no wait what? What are you gonna do? Why are you-" 
 
Unfortunately, he was rather rudely interrupted when Seungcheol flicked his finger at Mingyu's forehead. "Two and a half years working as a barista with you and you still haven't changed this ugly habit of asking just too many questions!" 
 
Mingyu pouted. 
 
"Look, I know what I'm doing. Trust me." 
 
Mingyu cringed. "Trust you? The last time I did that, you almost set my ing kitchen on fire you !" 
 
"That was the past okay! It was an accident, I'm sorry!" Seungcheol hissed before pushing Mingyu out of sight. "I'm giving you a heads up!"
 
He then straightened his shirt and headed towards the boy. "Hi excuse me, are you Jeon Wonwoo?" 
 
The tall black-haired boy nodded with a confused smile on his face. "Huh? Yeah, that's me. Do I know you?" 
 
"Well, no. I'm Choi Seungcheol. I work at the cafe right across the street and I think you're hella cute." 
 
Wonwoo widened his eyes in surprise. "I'm sorry, what? Are you trying to hit on me?" 
 
"Well, I think you're super cute. But you see, the thing is I'm taken." 
 
"So you're cheating on your boyfriend? With me?" 
 
Seungcheol chuckled. "No, I love my sunshine and I worked way too hard to win his heart." 
 
"And so...?" 
 
"And so, lucky you, a fellow colleague of mine has a super huge crush on you for like say, a week now?" Seungcheol explained. "So basically, if you're straight and taken, you can forget everything I'm about to say. But if you're not, then listen up real good."
 
It sounded almost threatening, Wonwoo swore he felt shivers run down his spine. 
 
"Go to the chocolates section. There's a tall guy, no kidding seriously tall, messy dark brown hair, quite tanned and wearing a grey pullover. His name is Kim Mingyu. He's super shy and stupidly awkward so don't be too hard on him please. Oh and I can't believe I'm saying this but he's really handsome and adorable. And I really mean it when I say he seriously likes you." Seungcheol winked before dashing off leaving behind a stunned Wonwoo. 
 
"Well, that's interesting." Wonwoo thought before heading towards the chocolates section as instructed. He kept his eyes on the lookout for the guy as described until he noticed him squatting down and reading from the package of some Cadbury chocolates. 
 
"Hey, uh, you must be Kim Mingyu?" 
 
Mingyu instantly looked up upon hearing the deep voice and seeing who it was mentioning his name, kind of made fireworks explode in his heart. As cliche as that sounds. 
 
Mingyu nodded, "Ye-yeah, that's me. Ho-how do you know my na-name?" 
 
"Oh, uh..." Wonwoo smiled and Mingyu blushed having seen him so up close. It was impossible to not be distracted by that beautiful smile. "Your friend I believe, Seungcheol, told me to come here look for you?" 
 
Mingyu's eyes widened, mumbling to himself. "Oh god, that jerk! I can't believe he- oh my god he set us up. What even goes on in that dumb brain of his? Why is he like this? This is so embarrassing, oh god..." 
 
To his surprise, Wonwoo chuckled. "Wow, he was right." 
 
Mingyu raised his eyebrows. "Pardon?" 
 
"You really are adorable." 
 
At that, Mingyu felt his cheeks redden. 
 
"Especially when you start babbling and blushing." 
 
Wonwoo laughed and Mingyu couldn't help but to join him. Slowly, he gained the courage to speak a little more. 
 
"You're not so bad yourself." Although he really wanted to tell Wonwoo just how unbelievably hot he is, but he knew that might just creep him out especially on a first conversation. "I'm sorry if my friend was being such a earlier. That guy's got no shame at all." 
 
Wonwoo chortled. "That's fine. Unfortunately, now might not be such a good time to talk because I'm actually pretty busy." 
 
Mingyu bit his lower lip. "Oh yeah, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to disturb you like this. We should- I mean, we could, you know...uh..." 
 
"Lunch tomorrow? I...If you're up for it, of course." This time, Wonwoo's own cheeks were turning red. 
 
Mingyu rubbed the nape of his neck shyly. "Sounds great." 
 
"I'll text you the details?" Wonwoo asked. 
 
"Sure." Mingyu grinned, happy an understatement as to how he felt as he walked out of the grocery store, clenching a post-it note with Wonwoo's number in his hand. 
 
A/N: Hey guys! So here's a special bonus chapter for side!meanie which I just happened to come up with like just today. I actually didn't plan for a bonus chapter so soon but this happened so hahahaha hope you stil like it okay :)