Ep 1: Hi Vernon!

Just a year older

The rustle sound from the door stopped me from doing my assignment on the dinner table. I peeked at the source of the sound. My heart fluttered at the sight of the figure approaching me.

 

So hot! I gulped.

 

"Oh, hi Vernon, looking hot af." What. The. . I realized what I just said so in a rushed voice, I immediately redo my greeting, "I mean, hi Vernon! How are you today?"

 

He smiled and nodded. I SWEAR HE TOOK MY BREATH AWAY JUST BY DOING THAT EVERYTIME WE MEET.

 

"JUNGKOOK! HANSOL IS HERE!" I screamed out my little brother's name on the top of my lungs without taking my eyes off Vernon taking in what he was wearing at that time. Black T-shirt and jeans, simple, yeah! But it's a wonder how he still glowed.

 

"Stop screaming!" Jungkook replied calmly, climbing down the stair. It annoyed me how he managed to look good while his stepsister looking bad like this. "I'll buy you that thing on my way home."

 

"What thing?"

 

Jungkook looked at Vernon nervously, "You don't expect me to say it out loud, do you?"

 

"What is it? Just say it!"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Just say it, Jungkook!" Damn it! What is wrong with this boy?

 

"You asked me to buy you tampon-"

 

"Shush shush shush." I clasped my hand on my brother's mouth. Alright. My fault for asking too much.

 

"We're going now Noona." Jungkook announced, heading towards the door.

 

"Sure! Have fun, Vernon..." I said in a dazed look towards Vernon, before looking at my brother, "And Jungkook."

 

"Bye, noona!" Jungkook waved goodbye and slowly his backside and beautiful Vernon's disappeared from my sight.

---

Buzz! 2 hours after the boys left, my phone vibrated. I was distracted from the TV show I was watching to check whatever was happening to my phone. I received a text from Jungkook. I clicked his text to open and I was greeted with the picture of Vernon looking at the movie screen ahead of him, the light fell on his perfect face. It came with the caption 'you wanted update on Hansol per activity so here goes'.

 

I texted back:

 

"YOU ARE THE BEST

BROTHER IN THE

WORLD, JUNGKOOK! I

LOVE YOU SO

MUCH!😘"

 

"Hold your horses, sister.

You still need to pay me. I

don't take pictures of my

best friend everywhere

and get called stalker for free."

 

"Of course! Grade A beef for

tomorrow's dinner, set?"

 

"Set!"

 

"Where are you going

after this?"

 

"Bowling, meal and karaoke.

We'll play some games at the

arcade before going home.

I'll send you pictures."

 

"I freaking love you, Jeon

Jungkook!"

 

"Anyway, don't forget my

tampons."

 

"Sure."

 

"Ah, Jungkook, I love you

so much my heart is

about to explode

"😑"

 

The next day, Jeon Jungkook's stomach exploded from beef overdose.

---

A/N: You know what I felt when I first laid my eyes on Vernon and found out that he's a year younger than me? I thought the world would end. 

 

2nd chapter will be up tomorrow!