1st Year - You Who Make My Day Better

Trail Of Memories

Another month has passed and you still a normal with a small social world. Sometimes you will talked to others but in the end you will end up not talking - only Hoseok still stuck up to you. You get out from your house after saying goodbye to your parents. The weather is so hot today and you hate it. You prefer cold weather. When you arrive at the school, Jimin and his friends is making fuss at the hallway. Like other students, you move to side to avoid them but Jimin stop when he sees you. You stop. He looks at you and there's a big grin on his face. 'What wrong with him?' You thought in your heart. 

"Annyeong Sung Eunki." Jimin deepen his voice. He still remember your name. You look at him and raise your eyebrows. "Annyeong.." You've no energy to talk in the morning. He leans closer to you and you step back. "No need to be so afraid with me.. See you at class!" He leave with his friends. "The hell... that's not good for my heart!!" You says while placing your right hands at your chest. 'Wait! Did he said at class?! What does he means by that?' You got no answer but soon you'll know. 

Inside your class, you sit uncomfortably. You keep glancing to your side and there's no sign of Hoseok. You take out your phone and text him.

To: Hoseok (My Hope)

Yah! Where are you? You're late.

---

From: Hoseok (My Hope)

I've stomachache because I ate too much last night. ㅠㅠ​ It's hurt so much..

You laugh. 

To : Hoseok (My Hope)

Yahh.. aigoo you're so dumb!

Meanwhile at Hoseok's place, he's resting and then his phone vibrate again. He reads the message. "Dumb?!"

To : Eunki (The One)

Hello?! Who's the stupid one here?! Ugh.. I don't want to argue with you right now. Don't forget to visit me okay?

You can't help but smile and reply him 'Okay' before putting back your phone to your pocket. You put your head to your table to get some quick nap before the teacher come but you raise your head back when you feel someone is sitting next to. "Holy-" You nearly curse but stop. Sitting next to you is PARK JIMIN. "Um..sorry.. but the sit belo--" Before you can finish your words Jimin cut you off. "Do I look like I care?" "Um..no.." He keeps looking at you and you try to avoid  from making eye contact. "Good." Your classmates are looking toward your direction. Maybe inside their head they're saying 'Poor that girl', 'Wish she's okay' or something like that. You let out a relief sigh when the teacher come in. During the lesson you can't focus to what the teacher is teaching because Jimin always try to find a chance to disturb you. 

Finally the lunch break is here! But all you can feel is loneliness because there's no Hoseok at your side. At this time both of you probably is hitting each other or feed each other. You walk at the North hallway - the hallway is empty because there's no class at there just room for lab. You take this route because it's a shortcut to the cafeteria. Suddenly someone pull your hand harshly into the empty chemistry lab. You're afraid so you shut your eyes.

"I was right.. You always take this route so the chance to meet you is.. 90%?" You recognize that voice. You slowly open your eyes and you're right. It's Park Jimin, again, but this time he's pinning you to the wall. This somehow feel like the incident that happen between you and Hoseok. You struggle, trying to escape but Jimin wouldn't let you do that. He keeps getting closer. "You're dangerous to me..." He growls. At that time you can't deny but he looks so hot but you keep reminding yourself that you're in danger. "W-w-what you want?" "Nothing." He looks at your eyes and then your lips. "Well.. let me think back." Jimin his lips. 'Oh !' You try to yell but you know that there's no one outside there. You keep praying for someone to come as Jimin is getting close - so close that he might kiss you. Then that time someone come in. You feel like you're at the top of your world. You push Jimin harshly to the side which make him stumble. 

You run to the person that open the door and hug that person - you don't even care who's the person that you hugging right now. You're shivering and you feel so scared to the point you nearly cry. "Ughh.." You can hear Jimin groaning behind you. "What happen here??" You who is not ready for another surprise quickly look at voice owner. It's your crush. Your first love. Jungkook. You let him go. Your face redden. 'I'm hugging JUNGKOOK!' You can die right now. Jimin cough. "Nothing.." He replay Jungkook's question. You don't even dare to look at Jimin that time so just stand like statue in front of Jungkook. "Oh really? Then why she's seem to be afraid?" Jungkook asks another question. "You don't have to know pretty boy!!" Jimin left the room angrily. 

Now what? You're alone with your first love. Oh god! This is heaven. "You okay?" Jungkook bent down to see your face. No! He can't see me blushing right now - you turn to the other way. "Yeah.. I'm okay. I guess." You can't stop thinking about what just happen between you and Jimin just now. "Glad to know that.." He ruffles your hair. 'Please don't do like that Jungkook..' You gather your courage and stare him - straight to his eyes. But you can't even last for 10 seconds. At the end you drift your eyes away. Jungkook smiles with your action. "You should go now. Lunch time is going to over soon." He looks at his watch. Ah great! You don't even manage to eat. Growl. Your stomach make a very loud noise. You really embarrassed and you really want to punch your stomach right now.  Jungkook laugh loudly. "You must be hungry. Here!" He gives you some candies. "Sorry that it can't satisfy your stomach." "NO!" You yell. "I mean.. thank you." You don't know why you keep embarrasing yourself in front of him. You take the candies and bow. Both of you go out from the room and Jungkook flash you with his cutest smile before you part away. 

You arrive at your class like an idiot because you keep grinning. You sit down and it seems Jimin is not there - even his bag is gone. It makes you glad. You really starting to hate that guy. For god sake. He might take your ity. Wait what? 

 


Hello guys! Chapter 3 is here! I don't even know what I'm writing lol.

Hope you guys like it~

Andd please tell me if there's any error xD