1st Year - Freshman Year (The Day I Fall In Love)

Trail Of Memories

You look around you. Yup there's no one that you recognize. You let out a big sigh - being on this school is . You don't have a single friend and most of students in this school is from rich family. During the orientation, students busy talking to each other - trying to make new friends but you just stand still. Of course you want to make friends too but you're a very shy girl around someone that you're not close with - but everything will change completely after someone become close to you.

Once again you look around to find someone that you can talk with. On that moment, he caught your attention. He is very far from you and he's surround by his friends but you can only focus on him. Before you know, your heart already start to skip very fast and a smile appear on your face.

It was love at first sight. He is your first love.

You want to know his name so you gather your courage to talk to him. As you getting closer, the teacher ask all students to go back to the hall. You're disappointed but you know you will meet him again - after all you and that boy is on the same year. 

You yawn as the teacher tell the 1st year students about the school's rules. Soon after that the teacher begin to announce our class. There's 4 class and your class is on the very end of right south 2nd building. As you enter the classroom, your eyes caught this one beautiful figure. It's him! You nearly let out a shout but you quickly close your mouth with both of your hand. You glance at him and he is looking at your direction and give you a smile. God! You will melt if you keep standing so you just grab any random chair. 

You look to your side, it's a guy. 

"Hi!" He says with the bright smile on his face. "My name is Jung Hoseok." He reach out his hand and you quickly grab the hand back and shake it. 

"I'm Sung Eunki." You flash him a smile. Your very first friend on this school!! You just can't stop smiling and Hoseok notice that. He let out a laugh.

"You know, I've been noticing you since the orientation. You just stood still."

"Well.. I'm trying to make friends. Butttt.......... I don't have courage to do that. I'm so worried because I don't have friends."

"Guess what. You already have a friend." Hoseok tilts his head. "I know~" You reply him. 

You guys talk for a few minutes until Mrs. Choi comes in and disturb the conversation. We begin the class by introducing ourselves. You learn that the guy that you're in love is from a very rich family and his name is Jeon Jungkook. You keep imagining how later you guys can become a friend and maybe even a couple. But the imagination crush when Mr. Lee calls you and Hoseok. Both of you follow him to the outside classroom. The others wonder why we're being call out - well who doesn't feel curious! It's on the first day yet you already been call out. 

"Eunki, Hoseok." Mr. Lee clear his throat before continuing his words. "You see.. actually there's been mistake with the class that you guys have been placed with. Both of you suppose to be in the 1-D class not 1-A."

"WHAT?!" Hoseok shouts. He must be surprise. That include you too.

"B-but teacher.." You try to speak more but it seems you can't let out more words.

"Sorry for the mistake. But still you guys have to move to the 1-D now. So please bring your backpack. I'll lead you guys to the classroom." 

You drag your body back to the class along with Hoseok. We take our backpack while the others is murmuring. Oh how you wish they can shut their mouth! You feel so sad that you don't have enough energy to walk. 

'Great! Why did this happen?! Just when I though I've chance to Jungkook-!' You keep cursing inside. Suddenly your shoulder feel lighter. You turn around and you see Hoseok carrying your bag. 

"You don't have too.." You say weakly. 

"It's okay! You look down. Are you okay?" Hoseok feels worry about his new friend. You just nod. Hoseok and you silently follow Mr. Lee to 1-D. 

Ahh.. how you wish this doesn't happen.

 


 

Hello guys~! So do you like the first chapter? Hahahah I've no idea to be honest. 

I'm worried tho cause the main character did not talk much on this chapter. o.o

But she (or you) will talk more later.

Look forward it okay? And please tell me if the words is too small to read xD