(Taehyung) Mackenzie

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

You stirred a little in your sleep as you thought you felt your bed dip behind you from a foreign weight, but after not feeling it again, you just dozed back off, trying to ignore the newly risen rays of the sun.

The second time it happened, it was right in front of you and you couldn't ignore it. When you opened your eyes, you let out a loud gasp as there was a face staring back at you. You could practically hear your heart beating, and it only calmed down when you realized it was Taehyung. 

His signature rectangular grin was plastered across his dewy morning face that was framed with messy bed head."Good morning sunshine." He said cheerily, sleep still evident in his throaty greeting. You grumbled slightly and threw the blanket up over your head. 

"Heyyyyy." You heard him whine. You pulled the covers down to lean up and give him a quick peck on the cheek to say your good morning, and just as quickly threw the covers back over your face. 

"You can't stay under there all day."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because."

"BECAUSE WHY?" you asked a bit more irritated as you flung the blankets away from your face. 

"Much better." He cooed as he looked fondly at you. "And because, I'm taking you out today. All day. So get up, get dressed, and wear something comfy with comfy shoes too. Don't ask why again. No questions. Just do as I say. Alright?" 

"Kim Taehyung, where are you taking m-"

"He pressed a finger to your lips, successful in shushing you. "Ah ah ah~ I said no questions. There's donuts in the kitchen when you're ready."

You sat up straight in your bed at the mention of the sugary treat breakfast. "I'm up."

 

You trotted downstairs after a quick shower and outfit change to find a box of donuts on the counter in the kitchen just as he promised. You grabbed a donut and barely got the first bite in your mouth before Taehyung was pulling you by the wrist to get you to the car. You noticed a backpack slung across his shoulders, but you didn't ask what for. Partially because he said no questions and you trusted him and his crazy ideas (sorta). But mainly because your mouth was full of donut. 

 

Taehyung was parctically bouncing in his seat as he pulled through the gates. He looked over as you as he parked the car. "Are you excited? Are you surprised?"

You stared out the window at the seemingly impossibly high roller coasters awaiting just a short walk away. "Tae! I've always wanted to come here! What's the occasion?"

Taehyung shrugged. "There is none. I just wanted to spend the day with you and take you out somewhere fun. Now come on, lets get out and get some suncreen on you. I don't want you to burn." 

 

You looked around excitedly as you finally entered the amusement park. Despite it being still decently early in the morning there were a lot of people. Something grabbing your hand took you out of your gaze. You looked down to see Taehyungs hand intertwined with yours. 

"Keep hold of my hand, alright? I don't want you getting lost. Plus I want people to know we came together." You coouldn't help but grin at this adorble self. "Now are we gonna go ride everything or what?" And with that you both took off through the park. 

Both of your sceams and laughter filled the air of the day as you spun, looped, and zoomed on every ride throughout the park. You tugged on Taehyungs hand leading him over to a wooden picture with the faces cut out so you could stick your own face through them and get your picture taken. Without much protest, or any at all, you got him to take it with you. But instead of him being the beach bod hunk, he stuck his ehad through the hole of the picture of the lady in a bikini. You both laughed as you looked at the souvenier photo before tucking it away safely in his bag. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked slowly walking by the windows of some cafes in the park. You nodded, and he led you in to one of the more quieter cafes. 

He sat you down at a table, and went to order. He returned with your favorite food, and a bubble tea with your favorite color straw and all. 

The sun was beginning to set as you both finished eating. "There's a couple things i want to take you to see, if that's okay?" He asked leading you back outside to the warmer air. You agreed and began to walk in a comfortable silence. 

The area of the park he led you to was a lot less crowded. In it was a huge garden lined with bushes and trees and flowers of all kind that he led you in to. You both walked slowly, hand in hand down the carefully bricked path way. The garden was absolutely beautiful in the setting sunlight, and you looked up at Taehyung and smiled. It took a few minutes before he realized you were looking at him. 

"What?" he asked with a smile.

You simply shook your head. "Nothing really. Just looking at you. Being thankful."

"Thankful for what?"

You chuckled. "Are you dense? Thankful to have you."

A smirk appeared across his lips. "No. I knew that's what you meant. I just wanted to hear you say it." You gently slapped at his chest. "But it's getting dark, we have to head over to the last place I want to take you here. 

 

The walk took quite a decent amount of time across the entire park, and by the time you arrived to a large Eifel Tower replica, ornate lamposts were lighting the pathways. You took the elevator ride up to the very top. At the top of the tower, you could see the entire park and the glow of all its rides and lights. 

you slightly leaned over the edge, and felt Taehyungs hands steady lightly on your hips for protection. The wind was blowing more up there and with the sun having set, it was a bit chilly. Taehyung noticed you shiver. 

He retrieved one of his light sweaters from his bag and put it around your shoulders for you to wear. You setteld in to it's warmth. "So what are we doing up-" You were cut off by a loud boom followed by a bright burst of color in the sky. You heard Taehyung 'oo!' behind you. 

He stood behind you, and his arms came to rest across your shoulders. You both stood there and watched the different colors illuminate the new night sky. Taehyung leaned down so he was close to your ear so you could hear him over the loud booms. "Do you like it?" 

"It's beautiful."

"Just like you." 

You smiled at the cheesy, but effective line before it was interrupted by Taehyungs lips pressing softly on yours. As quick as they were there, they were gone, but you still relished in the moment. 

"Thank you for today." 

"Anything for you."

 

(HI. I'm so sorry this one took me so long to do. I had the EXO concert trip and then i had horrible post concert depression and jet lag yesterday. but I hope you like this and that its okay!)