(Jungkook) Nadirah

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

"Kookie! I want to go to this store!" You said as you tugged on his wrist pulling him in the direction you wanted to go. 

"Yah! Slow down. Calm down. We'll go everywhere you want today." Jungkook planted his heels firmly, stopping you from pulling him anymore. 

You pouted cutely and crossed your arms. "Promise?"

"Promise!" Jungkook said brightly. "I have all day reserved for you and you only. Now come on. Take me where you please!" He pinched your cheek jokingly and you slapped his hand away. 

"Just for that, I plan on making you hold all my bags."

"I planned on it anyways." 

"And buy me lunch." 

"Seriously? That's all? You act like I wouldn't do that anyways." 

You crinkled your nose at Jungkook's persistance. He truly was a wonderful boyfriend, and he never let you buy food yourself so long as he was with you. "Then I'll have to think of something else." 

"Anything you want princess." He chuckled as you started to drag him off to fthe stores again. 

The mall wasn't too crowded, so you were thankful. Large crowds were never much fun to deal with. They made you felt rushed, and you wanted to make sure you spent all day with Jungkook just like he promised. 

You walked in to a clothing store first and made your way over to the hats. There was a wall full of them. Anything ranging from snapbacks to beanies to crazy novelty hats. You spotted one you liked and stood on your tippy toes to try and reach it. You stretched as far as you could but were still out of reach. You jumped a little and stil ldidn't manage to grab it. 

You looked over at Jungkook who was just standing back watching.

"Are you going to help me or just stand there?" You grumped slightly. 

"I'll help. You have to ask for it. Stop being so stubborn all the time." He said lightly as he poked you on the nose. 

You sighed in defeat. "Kookie, can you pleaseee grab that hat down for me?" You pinted to the black one with rhinestone wording. 

"Of course I will." He grabbed the hat down effortly, and placed it on to your head, giving you the tiniest kiss on the forehead while he did so.

Your face went red. "Jungkook. We're in public. I thought you hated stuff like that." You shifted your gaze to the mirror. 

"I do. But one small little kiss on the forehead isn't going to hurt anyone. You just look too cute when you're pouting. I couldn't help it." He got behind you and tightened the stap of the hat so it fit you better. "This one looks great on you, don't you think?"

"Mmm. It does. I really like it." You checked the hat out from all angles, trying it on in different positions. 

"So get it." 

You thought for a second. "I really shouldn't. I have enough hats. I don't think I have anything to wear with this anyways." 

"I'll get it for you then. And then an outfit to go with it. How about that?" You saw his lips curve upwards in to a smile in the mirror. 

Jungkook had a habit of spoiling you. You knew saying no was going to be worthless but you tried anyway. "I can't let you do that. It's just a hat."

He took the hat off of your head. "Exactly. It's just a hat. And an outfit. So let me do this. Alright?"

You nodded your head in compliance. "Okay okay. I'll allow it."

"Good, you had no choice anyways." And with that devilish little smirk, he walked off to the register. 

Instead of you dragging Jungkook around, it seemed he was the one dragging you from store to store picking out things for you to wear. He was doing a pretty good job, and it seemed he knew your style pretty well. He would even bring you armfuls of different clothes to the dressing room when you were done with the ones he had previously brought you. 

By the end of the first store, you already had MORE than one outfit, and some that wouldn't even match the hat, which is the whole reason he said he was going to buy you an outfit in the first place. 

He stepped out of the store, with your bags in his hands, and looked around. "Hmm. Nadirah. I was just thinking about something."

"Hmm?"

"You're going to need some accessories for these." 

You shook your head. "No I don't think so." 

Jungkook looked down at you and smiled. "Oh that wasn't a question, dear. That was a statement. Come on! We have more shopping to do!" He grabbed your hand with his free one. 

You looked down slightly embarassed as you walked. Jungkook noticed the silence. 

"Is something wrong?"

You shrugged. "Isn't this embarassing for you? Isn't it a little much? The holding hands and holding my bags and buying all these things for me?" 

A little laugh was heard above you. "Is that what you're worried about? If I didn't want to do this, I wouldn't. I do all this because I care about you. You're cute, and you're my girlfriend, so I want to hold your hand in public and buy you things. That's all."

You hummed in agreement. He had a point. 

"Now stop worrying. We still have accessories to buy." And you were pulled off in to the next store. 

Bags, belts, jewlery, phone cases, and more hats galor. You thought by now Jungkook would be tired of swiping his card but...

"Shoes! You need shoes now!"

Apparently not. You stopped fighting him three pair of earrings ago. Besides, you couldn't turn down a new pair of shoes.

Or four. 

You sighed in relief as you loaded the last of your bags in to the car because they had simply become too heavy and too numerous to carry for the rest of your shopping trip. "Jungkook, that was much too sweet of you." 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in close to him. "I know." You slapped him playfully on the chest. "Kidding. Only kidding. I just love to spoil you. You know that." 

"I do. Thank you for everything." 

"You're welcome, princess." You gave you another kiss on the forehead, this one a bit slower and more tender. You closed your eyes and revealed at the feeling of his lips on your skin. 

"Does this make up for me making fun of you and pinching your cheek earlier?" He asked when he looked back at you.

"Mmm. I suppose so."

"Good. Then YOU can pay for lunch today. Also I want a soft pretzel. And a bubble tea. And ice cream. Ooo, and some of that fudge from that stand we passed earlier. " 

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear." You didn't know what you were going to do with that boy.