~*VictoriaxJungkook*~

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

~*Jeon Jungkook*~

5-fzGMfS.jpeg

You and Jungkook would have a bit of a rocky start to your friendship seeing as how both of you are a bit reserved at first. Luckily, it wouldn't take long for you two to bond and form a wonderful, lasting friendship. 

 

 

First Meeting!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=109581496

You would meet Jungkook while you were out shopping. You'd both end up reaching for the same black and gold hat, you quite adament on not giving it up. But then he would pull this face on you, and you'd end up letting him have it. He'd then offer to buy you something to eat as a thank you. 

 

Play time!

c97180e45827366dbc7ad7a3faec9cd242e62325

1a916ac15200962827b095e038d19f2f6c579d6c

Jungkook loves to show off his immense pool of talents no matter the circumstance. He's the golden maknae, so of course he does! But when you're not impressed, he's give up, and instead just focus on making you laugh.
(ps I know thats Hobi in that second gif, but shhh. still funny)

 

BFF shirts!

7fe139b9cd79a90455ec8e28655fe6a8.jpg

il_fullxfull.818991313_67jr.jpg

You and Jungkook would often have times where you get on each others last nerves, but you love each other to pieces no matter what anyways. So you have different shirts for different days. You wear the Hakuna Matata shirts when everything is peachy, and the " 1" and " 2" when you two are being a bit sassy.

 

When you're sad!

tumblr_n982bfoh6c1svb0geo2_250.gif

When you're sad, Jungkook is sad. He would come over and just give you a big hug and let you cry until you couldn't cry anymore. Sometimes, he'd even sit with you on the couch and sing  quietly to you until you calmed down. 

 

e786350db212fa6a604b035be8c9105a.jpg

All in all, you and Jungkook would have nothing short of an amazing friendship. Who says soulmates have to be between partners? Jungkook is truly your best friend soulmate! He goes along with your crazy ideas, and you with his. 

 

 

(a/n: omg those tshirts. I can just imagine JK walking around in a "" shirt. lmao. I'm sorry of those aren't your style. I searched for good shirts for like 30 minutes and couldn't find anything better ;-; I hope you enjoy your friendship with Kookie!)