~*VivianxSeokjin*~

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

~*Kim SeokJin*~

superthumb.jpg
Jin might be a little shy to approach you at first, but after talking to you a little, you both hit it off rather quickly and form a bond with one another. You and Jin would be very comfortable with one another.


 

First Date!

tumblr_inline_nu9kavDbg31t1c9ti_540.jpg
Jin would want to have your first date in so he could get to know you better ratehr than go out and deal with crowds of people. He would put on all the charms to "woo" you and spend lots of time cooking your favorite dish for dinner. Usually he would love for you to help him cook, but since it's your first date, he has to make everything perfect for you and make sure you dont life a finger!


 

 

When You Don't Feel Good!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9dHpw1BHTWSPjI2dLnU8

Jin would definitely take care of you if he got sick. Though he may wear a face mask and refuse to kiss you until you got better so he didn't get sick himself, he'd still make sure you were alright. He'd make you fried rice, and even snuggle you a bit until you fell asleep and make sure you got your well needed rest.



 

 

Couple Outfits!

2014-spring-new-korean-female-couple-hit
2015-New-Arrival-Hot-Sale-Korean-Couple-
You and Jin would definitely wearing something classy, yet fashionable. Afterall, you are his girl, and his girl is only the best, so she only needs to wear the best! And of course, pink!



 

 

 

Singing To You!
tumblr_inline_nqtqkmO5a71tneitp_500.gif
Jin would love to serenade you all the time. Whether it be waking you up in the morning, randomly in the car, or to help you fall asleep at night. He would even love to sing to you while you sat quietly at your desk drawing. 




 

 

4070_900.jpg
You and Jin would have a great relationship. You would bring out the best in one another, and share many fun, and happy moments with one another. You could laugh at AND with each other, but he would never hesitate to help you in any time of need.