~*ZoZoxTaehyung*~

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

~Kim Taehyung~
25012cd769bb20dbc3a4c6734fb7724a.jpg
You and Taehyung can't help but bring smiles to everyones faces when you're together. You're such a boisterous duo, and your dynamic is off the charts! The charm you both posses captures the hearts of all your friends. 

Couple Activities!
v_and_jhope_funny__dance_gif_by_ninja_of
Taehyung would love to dance silly with you anywhere and everywhere! Any time a song he likes plays, he would grab you by the hand and force you to dance along with him. You'd be laughing too hard to even be embarassed about dancing in public.

 

When you're busy!
tumblr_nzeifbRNPe1uvu6cuo1_500.gif
When you're busy with school work, or just relaxing doing some reading or writing, Taehyung is BOUND to get bored. He'll try and snatch your books or work away and try his best cute faces out on you trying to get your love and attention. 

 

A date with Taehyung!
af761cb0bf2b9a270123b28fd59fc83d.jpg
Taehyung would love to take you out to look at the stars on a clear night! He makes sure he tells you not to bring gloves, so when you complain your hands are cold, he can use that as an excuse to hold them. Ya know, to warm them up. (;

Couple outifts!
$_35.JPG
He loves to show off that you're a fan of his! He runs around proclaiming your his number one fan and always will be. So naturally, he buys you both matching BTS shirts and makes you wear them to every single concert, fan-meet, music show recording, and more!

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed your ship! This one was fun! I feel like you and TaeTae would be so fun and playful together. Thank you for requesting! ^.^