(Jin) Taemins_LittleNoona

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

You were walking down the side walk, looking everywhere for the new bubble tea place your friend had told you to check out. She had INSISTED their chocolate bubble tea was just to die for. And being a er for chocolate bubble tea, who were you to resist? 

You eventually came upon the small shop with the purple colored door. You smiled as the colorful interior graced your view and you walked up towards the counter. You scanned the menu reading a few other items you would like to try, but you were here for bubble tea. Chocolate to be exact. 

"Excuse me." You called out to the man behind the counter who's back was turned to you. He turned around and your eyes met. 

Oh my god. He's so cute.

"Oh. I'm sorry. What can I get for you?" He asked with a sweet smile. 

Even his voice is cute. 

"Uhhhh..." You drew a blank. His face was making your brain total goo. "Tea..." You stuttered. 

The man, Jin, according to his name tag, smirked as you stuttered. "Well, we have lots of teas. Green tea? Milk tea? Bubble tea?"

"Bubble tea!" you blurted. 

"What flavor?"

"Chocolate. My friend says you guys have the best chocolate bubble tea." By now, you weren't even interested in the bubble tea. Jin is what you were interested in. 

"What's your name?" Jin asked clicking a sharpie to write on your cup.

"L-Laura."

"Laura." he repated, your name rolling gracefully off his tongue. :One chocolate bubble tea, coming right up." 

You gave him one last little smile before taking a seat and waiting patiently for your tea. While waiting, you would casually peek up from your phone to catch a few glimpses of him behind the bar working so casually on your order. At one point when you looked up, you even caught him looking at you too. A small blush popped up on your cheeks and you turned your head to advert his gaze like nothing ever happened. 

"Laura." you heard your name called out by Jin. You stood up and walked over to the counter to grab your tea. Your fingers brushed ever so lightly as you grabbed the cup from him. 

You thanked him and headed over to the condiment counter for a straw, a little sad you were done interracting with him for the day. Though the shop was a bit out of your way, despite if the tea was good or not, you would DEFINITELY be coming back. Often. 

You grabbed a thick bubble tea straw and began to poke at the lid. You were struggling for quite a bit. You looked over at the counter to make sure Jin wasn't looking at you struggling, and much to your horror, he was. You decided to end your embarassment and you poke the straw harshly through the lid. When you pokedd it through, it was just a little bit to harsh, and the pointy end of the straw  pierced the side of the plastic cup.

The contents of your cup spilled all over you. Chocolate tea covered your shirt and your jeans. You heard small snickers behind the counter, and when you looked, Jin's coworkers was trying their best to hide their giggles. When you looked at Jin, his lips were pressed together stifling his laughter. You began to laugh out of embarassment. It was better to laugh anyways. When Jin saw you laughing, he let out a few of his own. And

Oh

My

God

was his laugh absolutely beautiful. It was such a joyus sound that you're sure could make the sun shine and the flowers grow on even the darkest, coldest days. 

He came out from behind the counter with a rag and a stack of napkins. He handed you the stack of napkins to wipe yourself off with as he took the rag to the counter. 

"Don't worry, it doesn't stain. It will come out of your top, I'm sure." He gave you a reassuring smile as you threw away your now destroyed bubble tea. 

"Ahh. thank you for your help cleaning up. And good to know it won't stain. I love this shirt." You hoped this incident hadn't destroyed Jin's impression of you. 

"You know what, let me get you a new on since you didn't get to try our infamous chocolate bubble tea. On the house." He leaned up against the wall iliy, his for arms flexing slightly under his tight white work shirt. 

"Are you sure? You don't have to do that! I'm the one who spilled the tea."

Jin waved his hand dismissing you. "No it's totally fine. I'll start making you a new one right now. Laura right?" 

You just nodded. "Yeah. Laura. And thank you." 

"It's my pleasure." And that handsome face turned to dissapear behind the counter. 

You sat back down at the table, and you busied yourself with your phone, not bothering to look up at Jin this time since you were still a little embarassed. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a cup be sat down on the table. You looked up to see Jin sit your bubble tea down on the table. He withdrew a straw from his pocket and poked it in the top gracefully. 

He gave you a smile as you stood up to grab your tea and leave. "Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a great rest of the day, and enjoy our tea." 

You swirled the straw around the cup stirring up the pearls. "Thank you Jin. I appreciate you making me a new one."

"Anytime."

You both had a couple of awkard moments of silence before you turned around to exit the store. When you stepped outside you gave the cup in your hand a look over. 

"Oh?" 

You noticed a couple of number peeking out from under the palm of your hand. When you shifted it, you noticed there was a phone number written on your cup accompanied by Jin's name and a goofy little smiley face. 

"Well, I guess I have an excuse to come back for sure now."

Youthink you might have just found your favorite new bubble tea place.

 

A/N: Sorry it's short! but its sweet. I hope you like it and this is what you had in mind! (: