chapter 9

i hate you,please love me

Hyun joong went straight home. He needed time. Time to understand himself. Time to get rid of the pain in his heart. He needed to think. He got home and went straight to his room. His sister, Kim so eun noticed that her brother wasnt her self. Yes her brother was a quiet one l, but he was too quiet. He didnt even greet back when she greeted him. He went to his room. Sat on the sofa and some music. It was the best way to relax himself. He listened to some music until he fell asleep. After some hours he was awaken by the sound of his phone ringing. 

"Hello.." He said sleepily

"Hey hyun joong" yong hwa said on the other line

"Wat du u want??" He asked rubbing his eyes

"We're all meeting at eun hye's house to congratulate her. U see her and min ho r together." Yong hwa told him excitedly

Hyun joong was surprised that his hurt didnt hurt hearing the new of min ho n eun hye. He didnt feel anything. 

"Is so min gonna b there??" Hyun joong asked cause he didnt want to c so min. Yong hwa was surprised that hyun joong asked about so min. Hyun joong had never been intrested in so min.

"No..no..no she won't b there. She went to see her old house. With her boyfriend."yong hwa told him.

Hyun joong suddenly got up. The thought of soo hyun n so min being together alone bothered him alot. 

"Wait wait wait......u said they went to so min's old house?" Hyun joong assured

"Yeah y?"

"Alone??" Hyun joong got more anxious

"Yeah...."yong hwa was confused

"Send me so min's address." Hyun joong got up instantly. He started searching for his jacket. He took his car keys.

"Dude...am confused..y did u ask for so min and y du u want so min's address?" Yong hwa asked 

"I don have time to explain just send me so min's address NOW." Hyun joong said it like an order and hung up.

*i cannot let this happen to u so min..* hyun joong thought while driving. On the way yonghwa sent so min's address and hyun joong raced there.

                     AT THE SAME TIME WITH SO MIN..

 "Thanks for escorting me here. I really needed to come here. I leftsome of my things here." So min told soo hyun as they entered the house.

"No problem. Its good that i got to c ur place." Soo hyun said while looking around. He saw a picture and of so min's family. He took it and looked at it.

"Is this u?" He asked pointing to a little girl.

 

 

"Yeah. We were very happy then." So min answered and sighed

"Wat a beautiful girl." Soo hyun said ." and this boy here?"

"Oh thats my brother." So min answered

"Where is he?" Soo hyun asked. He was curious.

So min stayed silent for sone time. "In jail." So min finally answered. Hurt visible on her face.soo hyun noticd her uncomfortability n change the topic.

"Would u mind...showing me around?" Soo hyun asked 

"No i wouldnt. Come on." So min said and started climbing the stairs initiating soo hyun to follow her.soo hyun just followed and waited for the time she would show him her bedroom.

So min showed him the whole house and finally it was time to show him her room.

"And rhis was my room. I miss this." So min said throwing herself on the bed. Soo hyun did the same. He laid down beside her. He was waiting for the right time to make the move.

So min laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. She stayed like that for some time. But she felt something on top of her and she felt something onher lips. 

Soo hyun suddenly kissed her passionately. So min opened her eyes and found soo hyun kissing her. She thought it will just b a kiss and nothing more so she kissed back. They kissed eachother until they were out of breath. So min pulled away for air but after some seconds soo hyun kissed her again. She hesitated on responding at first but responded to his kiss. So min felt soo hyun's hand go to the edge of her shirt. She pushed him away immediately.

"Soo hyun....wa...wat r u doi..." So min tried to ask but was cut off by another hard kiss from soo hyun. This time she did not respond but she tried to push him away but soo hyun pinned her hands on the bed and kissed her roughly.

She gathered all her strength and and pushed him away. She then stood up and tried to confront him but was stoped by a very hard slap that landed her on the bed again. Soo hyun then climbed on top of her and used his hand to pin both her hands on the bed and the other hand started tearing her shirt.

"Soo hyun..,.....wat r u ..doing please st..op" so min begged while tears kept flowing from her eyes. 

"SHUT UP!!" soo hyun shouted and kissed her again bruising her lips. Suddenly soo hyun was pushed very hard and landed on the floor.

"So min couldnt see properly causetears welled up in her eyes. She blinked until the vision became clear. She saw two figures on the floor. One was bloody and the other kept punching him. 

"Hyu....hyun joong?" So min said 

Hyun joong punched soo hyun several times. He was very angry. When he saw soo hyun on top of so min he felt the whole world was on fire. He was furious. After being satisfied with what he hsd done to soo hyun. He went to so min

"Are u okay??" Hyun joong asked so min

So min didnt answer instead she hugged him and cried harder. Hyun joong hugged back. He felt really bad seeing her cry. So min cried harder. She couldnt believe that soo hyun could do such a thing. Soo hyun woke up and saw them hugging. Quietly he got up and left. 

"Sshh shh....its over don't worry..am here." Hyun joong assured

            %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guyzzz chapter 9 is up ..please comment 

Love you muuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhb