chapter 6

i hate you,please love me

So min and soo hyun were always together at school. They talkedand laughed about different things. Most people in school thought they were dating. Some even asked if they were dating but so min always avouded the questions leaving soo hyun to answer. Three months passed like seconds and hyun joong was still aloof. He still loved eun hye but was scared to b rejected again if he ever told her again. He ways avoided so min but sometimes he had the urge to rip soo hyun's body apart everytime when he was with so min. Soo hyun had already known her enough to make a move. He was waiting for the right time to make a move. He wanted them to start out as friends first. 

So min and soo hyun were walking in the school hallway when soo hyun suddenly stopped.

"So min.." Soo hyun called ber in a low voice

"Mmh? " she responded

"please go out with me!!" Soo hyun asked nervously. He was scared of being rejected.

So min's face turned from normal to shocked. She didnt expect that kind of question from soo hyun. 

"What??" So min asked barely speaking

But what they didnt know is that while they were talking hyunjoong was listening he was hiding behind a wall. He was actually on his way out too but stoped when he heard soo hyun's plea.

"Look. I know u don like me the way i do. I know u love hyun joong but i just cant stand it seeing u get hurt evrytime he ignores u. I've luked u for a long time. And i really want u to b happy. But u cant b happy while still holding on to him. U need to let him go and open ur heart for other people. People like me. I am ready to wait until u love me like i love you cause i really want to make u happy. I want to make u forget about him. And the only way to do that is if u accept other people. Please let me help u forget him"soo hyunsaid with all sincerety

So min was speechless. She cpuldnt utter a single word. She didnt know at to say aftet hearing soo hyun's confession. On the other hand hyun joong didnt understand himself. He felt really numb. He knew soo hyun liked her from the way that he was looking at her but he never thought that he would actually male a move. He clenched his hands into a tight fist and kept on listening waiting for so min's answer.

" i....i..i don ..know wat to say" so min said slowly

"  just give me a chance. I promise i'll make u happy" soo hyun kept on pleading. 

So min thought about it too. She really wanted to b happy. But she didnt want to lie to hik and keep his hopes up. She knewthat she beeded to forget hyun joong but this way never popped in her mind.

"Soo hyun-ah" so min whispered

"Please tel me u'll think about it please."soohyun pleadedwhile holding her hands.

"I'll call u to tell u the answer. I'll think about it." So min saud and slighlt smiled.

"Really???thnx." Soo hyun said hopefully and hugged her. He was happy only after receiving her consideration.

"I'll b waiting" soo hyun said and started to walk away. He knew if kept walking with her. It will b awkward.

"I cant guarantee an early reply." So min told him 

"I will wait no matter how lonv it takes." Soo hyun said and  smeiled befpre leaving so min alone.

* STEP ONE: check  soo hyun-ah ur doing a good job * soo hyun thought as he walked out of the school.

When soo hyun left hyun joong came out. He found so min smiling like an idiot.

"U like him that much." Hyun joong said suddenly shocking so min

" hyu....hyun joong. I didnt knowu were there." So min said and tried to smile.

" i heard evwrything. U doobt have to worry about trying to forget me. I think ur covering that up easily." Hyun joong said emotionlessly

"U heard........am sorry." So min apoligized.

 Y r u sorry?" Hyun joong asled confused.

" i didnt know that he liked me am sorry." So min kept repeating those words ovwr n over only to hear hyun joong chuckle.

"Who told u that i was mad or angry?? Am not in fact am better cause finally there is someone that will claim u.  Am not bothered so go ahead and accept his proposal"

So min couuldnt say anything.  She had expected too much from hyun joong. She was heartbroken again. And again hyun joong is the cause of it. She felt her whole world crashing down. She couldnt hold her tears anymore as they started flowing like a river from her eyes. Hyun joong noticing her tears for the first time made him guilty. He dudnt want to c her cry. So he did wat he thought was right and fled the place. So min wiped her tears and went home. All the way she was thinking about soo hyun and hyun joong. 

" shinhye-ah..." So min said as she kept her spoon down. They were eating icecream while watching movies.

"Mmh?" Shinhye responded

"Soo hyun............confessed hos feelings for me today."  So min said 

"WHAT????" Shin hye practically screamed.

"Hey hey hey keep it down." 

"This  isgood news. I've always had a feeling that that boy liked u. I was right. He's a good guy. So wat dd u say to him??" Shinhye asked

"I havent given him my answer yet." So mi  said 

"Wat?? Uggh so min ur so slow."shinhye said disapointed

"But shin u should understand me. U do know hoe much i love hyun joong.  And it s not easy to forget him."

"Look so min. I know that u love hyun joing so much but u know the guy has done nothing but hurt u. U need to move on. Show him a side of u that doesnt need him. U need to b happy. U need to b free from ur old self.." Shinhye said seriously and looked into her friends eyes.

"Shin..."

"Am not forcing u to accept him but just an advice from a friend." Shinhye finished

" thnx shin." 

" any time. Now shhh lets watch i love this part." and they cintinued watching their movie. At night so min thought  about it and made  her decision. 

She called soo hyun

" soo hyun ah....i.....accept ur proposal. I will b ur girlffiend." So min said confidently on the phone.