chapter 11

i hate you,please love me

"So min.." Shinhye whispered loud enough for so min to hear.

So min didnt answer . she just kept crying and crying.

"So min..." Shin hye couldnt control her tears anymore so she started crying and rushed toward so min to hug her with all her might.

"Its okay... So min am here for u.. "Shinhye whispered in so min ear which made her cry even more n louder. After minutes of crying so min finally fell asleep.    

      THE NEXT MORNING...

"So min." Shinye called out when she entered so min's room but she didnt see her there.

"So min where r u ??" Shinhye asked looking around. She went to the bathroom and found so min brushing her teeth.

"Oh hey shin..i didnt hear u. Morning."so min said with a toothbrush in trying to sound and look cheerful but it didnt work u could c right through her eyes that she was broken.

"Morning. U okay?" Shinhye asked in a low tone.

"Of course i am. Y wouldnt i b?" So min said simply surprisinv shinhye. Just last night she was crying cuz she was almost by her boyfriend and now she's saying she's okay.

"Hows ur cheeck."

"My cheeck. Its okay it still stings a little but its totally fine."so min said looking at her cheeck which was still slightly swollen.

"Kay. I'll leave u to rest."

"I'll rest after school."

Shinhye stoped in her tracks when she heard so min was planning to go to school.

" school??ur going??"

"Yeah of course am in my last year i cant afford to miss any class." So min said walking out of the bathroom to get her towel.

"But so min. U were almost last night and i know ur trying to hide it but its not working. U cant hide the fact that ur still hurt from wat hapoened." Shinhye said in a warm tone.

So min looked down. Tears were threatning to come out of her eyes. But she hekd them back and pulled herself together.

"I'll b fine shin. U don't have to worry."so min said and went to wash up.

After breakfast. They heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that b??" Both of them asked themselves on their heads.

"Oh....hyun joong wat r u doing here??" Shinhye asked surprised to c hyun joong when she opened the door.

"Hi shin. Hows so min??" Hyun joong asked immediately.

"Is that y u came??" Shinhye asked with a raised eyebrow

Hyun joong nodded.

Shinhye sighed. "She's inside." She said and open the door wide for hyun joong to enter.

"Hi so min how r u."