chapter 4

i hate you,please love me

Chapter 4

So min's day was different from all her normal days.

Many people wanted to sit with her. Many people wanted to talk to her. Many guys wanted her attention. She even caught hyun joong stealing glances at her. She was kinda happy that hyun joong even noticed her, but she knew that nothing would change cause hyun joong still avoide her. After class so min didnt have the appetite to eat anything. So she left the others in the cafeteria eating and went to the school garden. Few people went to the garden so she found ut quite comfortable. She sat there, closed her eyes, breathed the fresh air. She felt peaceful. She felt free. 

"I hope ur happy where u r mom." So min said as she closed her eyes. The face of her mother flashed in her memory. A tear streamed across her face. She wiped it and sighed. She saw a rose. Sge stood up and walked to get it. But as sbe stretched her hand to get it someone beat him to it.so min stood up immediately

"Hey i saw it first." So min whined 

"But i took it first" the guy said and smirked

"But....." So min said but ended up pouting 

" ur sooo cute wen u pout " the guy said and strtched his habd to pinch so min's cheeck

"Aaaah stop that." So min whined but even more louder this time.

" ur such a baby. Whining just cause of a small pinch."

"I am not"

"Are too".

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Uugggh." So min groaned.

The guy laughed and stretched out his hand. "Am soo hyun. Kim soo hyun." The guy said and flashed his brightest smile.

"Jung so min." So min said and took his hand 

"Aaah so ur the famous JUNG SO MIN  who everyone is talking about "soo hyun said 

"Oh c'mon not that famous." So min said and smiled shyly 

"Even the teachers are talking about u." Soo hyun said with a 'duh' look 

"Really?? Aaaiiissshhh.. I hate being the center of attention."

"Well u already are miss oh so beautiful." 

So min blushed at his comment. She smiled thinking that atleast in the world there is one guy apart from her dad that sees her beautiful.she glanced at her watch. 

"Lets go. Class is about to start." So min said and took her bag and they went to class.

What they didnt know was that hyun joong came out of the cafeteria and went to the garden looking for a quiet place to answer the phone.but as he passed through thd garden he saw so min and soo hyun. He focused more on so min than on the other guy. He saw the cute way she pouted. He saw her smile. He saw her blush. She looked soo cute. He had never seen so min so carefree,so happy. He smiled by himself while looking at her. People looked at him wierdly cause his phone was ringing and instead of answering it. He was smiling . He heard whisoers from people. Thats when he realized that he was actually smiling like an idiot while his phone had gone mad ringing like crazy.

After class so min and soo hyun hang out more that day. So kin felt really comfortable talking to him. She felt happy that she could talk to someone comfortably apart from shinhye and eunhye that is. 

"Let me take u home." Soo hyun offered as the walked out of class together 

"Oh no its okay. Me and my friends are planning to go somewhere to have a bite . wanna come?" So min invited him

"Oh no i got some stuff to take care of. U go ahead." Soo hyun said and smiled at her.

"Really? Cul then bye soo hyun. Oh there are my friends. Byee." So min saud as she saw shinhye and eunhye waiting for her at the gate entrance.

"Bye so min." Soo hyun said and waved. He sighed and went home.

The 3 girls went to a reastraurant and ordered some food. After talking about random stuff. Eun hye finally asked something that has been bothering her all day.

"So......so min...who was that guy h were talking to today?" Eun hye asked somin.

"What guy??"so min asked back taking a bite from her burger

"Oh please, u know who am talking about."eun hye saud seriously

"Aaah soo hyun-ssi. He just a guy i met today. He's nice." So min said remembering soo hyun

"Mmmmh i'm suspicious."eun hye said and winked to so min then started laughing with shinhye

"YAH !!! guys he's just a friend. Plus i only met him today. " so min  told them

"I don think so. I think our little friend here has a guy who likes her." Shinhye told eun hye  then they continued laughing

"Oh please guyz." So min rolled her eyes looking at her stupid friends. They have always been like that. Stupid. Bubbly type. But either way, they were sisters to so min.

After a long time at the restraurant full if teasing. Eun hye went home and so min and shinhye wengmt the house. When they arrived there. So min went straight to her room. She kept her phone on silent mode so she wouldnt b disturbed wen hanging out with her friend. When she opened ber phone. She found a few texts from an unknown number.

       ** HI SO MIN ITS ME SOO HYUN. I GOT UR NUMBER FROM UR STUDENT HAND BOOK WHICH U LEFT IN CLASS. **

      **ITS ME AGAIN. SOO HYUN. I JUST WANTED TO KJOW IF U HAVE  ARRIVED HOME SAFELY.**

      ** GOOD NIGHT SO MIN. SLEEP WELL. DREAM ABOUT ME :P**

So min laughed at the last texts. She was happy that she found soo hyun. She took a shower and got into her pajama and went tobed.

"Good night mom. Good night dad.." She said before sleeping..

 

        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guyz fourth chapter is up. Plzzzzzzz comment lov u muuuuaaaahhhh