chapter 8

i hate you,please love me

"Am so sorry about this. Hyun joong is just......am so sorry." So min apologized while attending to soo hyunbleeding nose.

"Its okay. He didnt make any sense anyway so y bother." Soo hyun said and tried to smile. 

So min looked down. She couldnt control her tears anymore. She cried silently. Soo hyun noticed and raised her head with the tip of his fingers.

"Hey. Don cry. Ur beautiful face will become less beautiful if u cry.Dont let hyunjoong's words affect u. I love you very much. Very much. There no doubt about that." Soo hyun said and looked straight in her eyes. He got clser and closer and closed his eyes. So min did the same. After some seconds so min felt something on her lips. Soo hyun kissed her and so min could practically fell his tongue begging for an entrance. So she opened for him. Hus tongue instantly met his. They were kissing for a very long time.

Hyun joong on the other hand went to look for them. He wanted to make it clear that wat so min heard is not wat t seems. He wanted to tell her the truth. But when he passed the classrooms he saw one of the classrooms door was open. Wen he looked inside he saw two people making out. He was about to leave wen he realised that that girl was so min and the guy was soo hyun. He felt his heart being stabbed by a thousand knives he didnt know y he was hurt but he didnt like it one bit. He walked away angrily. He didnt want to talk to anyone. He just wanted to b alone. He wanted to understand himself. He didnt know wen he started caring. He didnt know why he got hurt but he just knew that somepart of him started to like so min.