chapter 7

i hate you,please love me

Soo hyun was very happy to hear so min's reply. He was very happy that no matter how hard u try to annoy him, he still remains smiling. So min on the other hand had second thoughts. She really did want to b happy but she didnt want to b a user of people. Cause she will only b using soo hyun but she still wanted to b happy. So she agreed in order to fall in love again. This time with other people. She was ready to forget hyun joong. But she knew that it was gonna b hard.

             NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL AT THE CAFETERIA

"Guyz i have something to say. " so min said holding soo hyun's hand.

Everhbody at the tae was looking at them but hyun joong had already found out wat she was going to announce and he didnt like it one bit. He didnt know y it bothered him he just didnt like it.

"Soo hyun is now my boyfriends." So min finally said it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!" Two loud screams were heard right after that. Eun hye came rushing to so min and hugged her tight. "Its good that u finally found soneone to make u happy min." Eun hye said and kept grinning.

"YAH! JUNG SO MIN WE LIVE TOGETHER AND U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME FIRST." Shinhye shouted at her. Although she wanted to pout. Sbe couldnt help her self and grinned insteadshe was sooo happy. Yong hwa and min ho on the other hand were expresionless. They didnt know wat to do. They were happy but they knew that hyun joong was bothered. 

"Aren't u two dimwits gonna say anything???" Eun hye  asked min ho and yonghwa 

"Oh sorry. Chukae so min-ah " yong hwa said

" chukae"min ho said blankly

After the break at cafeteria. School ended and like always hyyun joong was still an alone wolf. He walked alone. Girls were still crazy about him but he didnt care abit. He only wanted one girl in the school but that girl didnt like him the way he did so he just ended up being alone. Sometimes people wondered y he even had friends. 

        So min TEXTING

KSH: ARE U SLEEPING??

JSM;NO AM AWAKE U ??

KSH:I CANT SLEEP AM STILL THINKING ABOUT U 

JSM(SMILES): AAAW STOP IT AND SLEEP

KSH:I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT UR MY GIRLFRIEND. I WILL MALE U THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

JSM:WELL THATS  A PROMISE 

KSH: I SWEAR ;P 

JSM(LAUGHS): OKAY OKAY GO TO SLEEP NOW.

KSH:CAN I HAVE A GOOD NIGHT KISS????

JSM: HOW CAN I KISS U WE'RE FAR AWAY.

KSH: AAAW C'MON JUST ONE 

JSM:MUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH LOVE YOU NOW GO TO BED

KSH:YES MA'AM! GOOD NIGHT MISS BEAUTIFUL.

 so min went to bed smiling. She was happy that she was with soo hyun.  They dated for aix months already. Hyun joong and soo hyun were in the boys locker room. Both of the changing into their pe uniforms.

"So i heard that u used to make my girlfriend cry." Soo hyun said breaking the silence.

"Well she's not crying anymore right so...."hyun joong said

"Listen. My girlfirend still loves u till now but am gonna make her forget about u. So plzz stay away from her."soo hyun said strictly

"Am already staying away from her. No need to b protective. If ur scared that she .ight choose me over u then don b cause even jf she will choose me. I will not accept." Hyun said as he looked at him straight in the eye.

"U better." Soo hyun said and left but he left his bag there and right after he left a text entered his phone. Something pushed hyun joong to read the text so he took the phone and read it.

     MAN ITS BEEN NINE MONTHS ALREADY. IS THAT GIRL THAT HARD TO GET IN BED??

Hyun joong couldnt believe what he was reading. He read over n over again but it was still the same. Soo hyun was only playing with so min's heart. He felt really angry. He sidnt want so min to get hurt.  He hated the fact of people hurting her. He didnt know why and when he started caring for her. But he knew that he did. Just when he wanted to return his phone soo hyun entered.

" y r u holding my phone??" Soo hyun asked and took his phone from hyunjoobg's hand. He looked at it and found the read text. He smirked.

"Ur only playing with her."hyun joong said calmly

"Guess u found out my secret. Well i know u don care cause u actually hate so min."

"Am gonna tell her the truth. U only going to hurt her."hyun joong said but this time more confidently.

"She has been through alot. This is only going to b like a splinter. Am pretty sure she'll forget easily. Oh and try telling her the truth and do u think she'll believe u??" He paused " y would u lie to break us up hyun joong y??is it soo bad for so min to b happy??" Soo hyun said in a drmatic tone smirked and left. But hyun joong went after him and grabbed his collar and slammed himto the wall. 

"Just let her go." Hyun joong said loudly enough to attract people's attention.

"Y would i? She's my girlfriend and i love her." Soo hyun lied cause he saw that amonv thise people ao min was in the middle looking at them. But hyun joong didnt notice.

"I know u dont love her so just LET HER GO!!!" Hyun joong shouted.

"Isnt she worthy enought to b loved. She deserves to b happy.Am just trying to make her happy."soo hyun said again.

Hyun joong didnt know y he was lying but after tgat he threw a straight punch at soo hyun making his nose bleed.but after that they heard a loud scream .

"STOP!!!!!!" So min came infront and slapped hyun joong hard onthe cheeck. Soo hyun smirked while getting up.

"Y dont u want me to b happy?? If u don want me around then fine but don hurt the people that make me happy beacause u dont want to c me happy. U knlw that he doesnt love me?? U think every guy is as coldhearted as you. Soo hyu  is different. Am i not worthy enough to b loved??? If u don love me then dont force everyone else." So min said and helped up soo hyun leaving the speechless hyun joong standing. 

*i have to stop soo hyun. I cant let u get hurt again.* hyun joonv thought.

 

 

        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guys chapter seven is up.. Plzzz comment