"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference" Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh

Throw Away (All the Prejudice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie is interesting, really. The action just flows naturally on the screen, uncovering numerous conspiracy plots and surpirsing twists. So why can't Baekhyun just focus on it? He wills his head to turn back to the TV, but soon finds himself looking back at Chanyeol again.

 

The room is dark, the film being the only source of light. The man is sitting a few inches away from him, both seated in the middle of the couch. They're not touching, they're not talking. Chanyeol has his eyes focused on the screen, not even glancing at him, but Baekhyun can't concentrate. The lights flicker on Chanyeol's face, dimming certain features and bringing up others. He has one arm thrown over the headrest behind Baekhyun and the other on his own lap as he's sitting indian style. Baekhyun wonders once more how can anyone be so easily attractive, but shakes the thought off his mind when one of the characters starts screaming and crying for the main actor to stop. He lowes his head and plays with his fingers. He should really stop. Crushing on Chanyeol won't turn out well for him.

 

Baekhyun sighs quietly, but the sound attracts Chanyeol's attention. He looks up when he sees Chanyeol's body shifting on the couch and thier eyes meet.

 

The familiarity throws his off the track. He's definitely seen those eyes before and it feels like he should know where, when. Their colour, the way he feels when they're on him, the vibe. He should know it. 

 

Chanyeol tilts his head a little and Baekhyun is back on earth. He opens his mouth to say something, but the words die on his tongue, Chanyeol still watching him closely. His eyes are unreadable, but affectionate, the way he remembers them from their meeting in the cafe. This time, however, the taller doesn't smile, doesn't say a thing; just observes Baekhyun. It feels good, to have the other's mind only at him, so even though Baekhyun wants to look away he doesn't. He also doesn't notice Chanyeol's hand moving from the headrest until there are fingers moving his fringe to a side.

 

Then Chanyeol leans in and kisses him.

 

They freeze for the shortest of seconds before the other moves his lips slowly, waiting for Baekhyun to respond. Baekhyun does. 

 

The kiss is unhurried, lazy. It tastes sweet on Baekhyun's lips and clears his mind of any thoughts but Chanyeol kissing him right now. There's a warm palm against his cheek, cardling his face gently, carefully. Baekhyun can't help, but melt into the touch, feeling a little drunk, but it's okay. Chanyeol nibbles on his lower lip before giving it a small, kitten . Baekhyun opens his mouth obediently and a completely new feelings fill his body. It's relaxing, the way the taller's tongue dances with his, but he soon wants more, reaching for Chanyeol's nape to deepen the kiss. He threads his slender fingers through Chanyeol's hair and the latter sighs into his mouth, making Baekhyun staighten up and press closer, their legs touching now. Chanyeol's hair are soft in his grasp, his skin is hot against Baekhyun face and his lips fit flawlessly with Baekhyun's thinner ones. It feels like he's losing his mind and finding it at the same time. And he wants more.

 

Chanyeol breaks the kiss and leans back to look at Baekhyun, eyes hazy and lips swollen. Baekhyun takes greedy breaths, lugs burning and stomach tied but tingling. He tugs Chanyeol closer and reconnects their lips in yet another kiss. It's messy and the way Chanyeol bites into his upper lip is almost painful, but it's perfect nevertheless. 

 

The taller pushes him backwards, never breaking the kiss, until Baekhyun's head meets the armrest, neck bending uncomfortably. Then, suddenly there are hands on his hips and Chanyeol slides him lower on the couch, his head now laying snugly on the cusions. The hands proceed down to grab his left thigh, moving the leg on the other side of Chanyeol's body, the latter now kneeling inbetween his legs, knees touching his bottom. He brings his own hands up to glide them against Chanyeol's neck, lips sill moving seamlessly on with Chanyeol's. The taller moves his palms up Baekhyun's body, stopping at his waist and pressing them even closer, fingers curling on the curve of the smaller's figure. Baekhyun lets out a moan, although he doesn't really know why, but Chanyeol responds with a groan on his own. His lips leave Baekhyun's to trail down his jaw onto his neck and Baekhyun doesn't know what to do, but also doesn't want it to stop. Wet kisses are left on his throat as Chanyeol goes on to attach his mouth to the side of his neck, biting gently and and kissing. Baekhyun is a mess, tugging on the hair at the back of Chanyeol's head and panting and . Chanyeol's hands sneak under his sweater at the same time he bites Baekhyun's collarbone. Baekhyun can't keep his eyes fully open, eyelids dropping halway down when Chanyeol caresses the skin on his stomach, his ribs. Chanyeol lift his head from his neck to stare at him, but Baekhyun can't gather his thoughts enough to be embarassed. He arches his back up crom the couch when Chanyeol moves his hands onto the small of his back and the taller's gaze drops down to look at the skin revealed by Baekhyun's sweater that has ridden up. He, then, lifts his eyes to Baekhyun's once again and leans down to blow on the patch of wet skin on his neck. Baekhyun moans and waps his legs around Chanyeol's middle. The other kisses him again, one hand leaving his stomach to grab Baekhyun's thigh and Baekhyun lets out a satified sound between a moan and a sigh. Chanyeol pulls him flush against himself, hand traveling down Baekhyun's leg just to change direction around his midthigh and go up to his cheek to sqeeze. Baekhyun can't take it anymore. Chanyeol breaks the kiss.

 

"Baek... Baekhyun..." he whispers against his mouth and Baekhyun shouldn't know what he means, but he does.

 

"Yeah, yeah." he breates and as soon as he lets the words out, Chanyeol is kissing his again, the movie and the rest of the world long forgotten.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun throws his body on his bed and immediately hides his face into his pillow. He doesn't want to think about what happened, but Chanyeol's long groans, deep growls and moans of his name are still ringing in his ears. The feeling of those hisses is ever present on his lips, like the warmth of Chanyeol's touch on his skin. 

 

And, of course, he's still sore as , his lower back screaming for help every time he moves. 

 

Baekhyun breathes in the scent of his own shampoo lingering on his pillow and smiles like an idiot. Chanyeol...

 

He had with Park Chanyeol. He had with Park Chanyeol and it was ing epic. 

 

Even if he had to rush our almost right after, the dorm curfew nearing undeterably. Chanyeol, being the perfect human being he is, drove him back to his dorm, smiling and waving at him before driving off. Baekhyun stood there for few more minutes, mood changing from content to miserable evey few seconds. Becasue when if his relation with Chanyeol is runied now? Sleeping with someone you're trying to befriend is definitely not the way. Even if the someone is basically on two feet and kisses you first. Baekhyun setteles for being miserable.

 

 

 

That night, he dreams of lying in the woods, far away from his dorm and uni. His wolf is above him, ears in a straight line with his head and angry growls leaving his snout. He closes his eyes, horrified, and when he opens them again Chanyeol is there, straddling his hips and looking at him with lust-filled eyes. The growls leaving his lips are too smiliar to the ones of his wolf's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun leaves his room earlier than usual and takes a slow walk to the builing where he has his first class. He remembers to take it easy with sudden moves, the pain in his back having yet to subside. He zips his jacket up to his neck, cold air making him shiver uncomfortably. Baekhyun guesses that summer has already given up as the sun is hidden behind dark clouds. The temperature is not even nearly as high as it was yesterday, leaving him with no choice but to wear several layers to keep warm. Baekhyun hates it. 

 

He's amost there, passing the Fine Arts building that stands between him and his destination, when he freezes.

 

Chanyeol is few meters away from him with his friends, laughing and talking with Kyungsoo, unaware of Baekhyun being near. His stomach tightens and the fear of rejection booms in his heart, so Baekhyun lowers his head and closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath and counts to ten before lifting his gaze up to Chanyeol, who's still there. Baekhyun can almost hear himself stressing out. He decides to play it cool and pass next to them as if he hasn't noticed them. Yeah, just play it cool, he thinks.

 

What he doesn't expect is for Chanyeol's smile to drop the second he takes his first step, the taller's head snapping in his direction as if he knew what Baekhyun was going to do. They look at each other for a second before Chanyeol grins and becons him to join them with his hand. Kyungsoo just galnces at him, eyes cold as even, but then Jongdae is screaming Baekhyun's name at the top of his lungs. Now students passing by are staing at Baekhyun, as he's the one Jongdae is looking at. Perfect.

 

It does make him feel all fluffy, though. A least Jongae is happy to see him, despite them not being friends.

 

He carefully makes his way to them. Carefully, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter