Seven

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if Jiyeon felt the pair of eyes on her, she turned to face Taehyung and said to him- "Thanks for yesterday, I think I forgot to say thanks last time." Jiyeon frowned for a moment after seeing that all Taehyung did was nod, and then left their classroom. Taehyung looked the way Jiyeon left, and planted his head down to his desk, using his arms as a cushion. Because he didn't know what this feeling was. Because he felt like he was starting to like Jiyeon.

 

"Insane, did you see this? Some posted something about Park Jiyeon on here."

"No way, seriously? Lemme see."

Taehyung who was laid his head down on his desk, overheard a conversation of girls and lifted his face up again and walked up to them. He snatched the phone that the girls were reading off of and read it himself, he handed it back to them, saying sorry and went to Sehun. He was playing a game on his phone after Jiyeon left, and now seeing what kind of face Taehyung had on now, Sehun put down his phone.

 

"What happened, why's your expression like that?"

"There were a bunch of posts on SNS about Park Jiyeon. I looked at it and it turns out to be a bunch of lies about her, I'm pretty sure that girl from the auditorium did this."

"Her..? Oh, Shin Nayeon? Ah, that ."

Sehun said that and walked out of class.

 

 

 

"So, did Kim Taehyung take you home safely yesterday?"

School had already ended. Today, Sehun was taking her home. The two were walking without a word, and Jiyeon ended up stuttering a little, being surprised at Sehun suddenly talking. "Huh? Oh, yeah. He walked me to my house." Sehun replied witha short- "Good." and suddenly grabbed Jiyeon's arm, pulling her closer to him. She ended up putting her arm around his waist and Jiyeon cleared and tried to pull away from him, but Sehun stopped her. 

"What is this, can you let go?"

"Wait, there's a motorcycle coming behind us."

Only after a few seconds, the motorcycle ran past Jiyeon. As soon as it was gone, he let go of Jiyeon and told her to be careful. Jiyeon nodded and then exclaimed- "Oh, yeah!" while looking up at Sehun. "Why are you looking at me like that..."

"A little earlier Shin Nayeon came up to me and apologized. What was all that about? She said that you told her to do it."

"Eh, some stuff happened, so did you get a proper apology?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Then, that's it. Don't try to find out what happened, piggy."

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter