Six

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh? Oh... uh, sure."

Jiyeon held Taehyung's phone in her hand and typed in the familiar 10 digits and handed the phone back to him. But hearing a sudden "Huh?" from him, she looked back up. "Your phone number is really similar to mine, that's weird." While saying that, he dialed the number Jiyeon gave to him. They heard Taehyung's song playing quite loudly, and Jiyeon frantically got out her phone due to embarrasment. 

 

"There's my number. Promise not to tell anyone, okay? I'm trusting you."

"I promise, don't worry."

"Anyways, I haven't heard that song in a while. One of the songs in the debut album?"

"Yeah, I personally really like that song."

"Really? Me too. Wow, I guess we even have the same taste in music."

"It's just a coincidence."

"Why, it could be fate, couldn't it?"

"D-don't speak nonsense, how could you and I be fate?"

After hearing that, Taehyung let out his child-like laugh and put one hand on Jiyeon's head. "No one knows what could happen n the future~" he whispered. They saw Jiyeon's house close by, so they just said their goodbyes and Taehyung went off to his house as well. 

 

 

Taehyung POV

I felt kind of weird these days. She's just a friend, the best friend of my closest friend in this school,  I always thought that and it wasn't to long ago I made that judgement, but I started feeling something weird. A while ago it was just because she was a girl, and a friend, so I cared for her, but now it just kind of felt instinctive. 

 

Oh Sehun texted me after he left to go home early. It showed Jiyeon's address and a request for me to walk her home since it's dangerous at this time alone. I typed a short response of [Sure] and went to go find Jiyeon. 

It was pretty easy to find her since she stood there frozen at the gates. I walked up next to her and said "Let's go!" And Jiyeon just looked at me and asked Where. I was about to say that Sehun asked me to do this, but weirdly... Those words never came out of my mouth. I ended up just saying that it was dangerous and that I wanted to ask a question. I even got her phone number and gave her mine.

I knew for sure that Oh Sehun liked Park Jiyeon, but that act was just for me. I felt like I was doing something disgus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter