Five

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying she can't sing and shaking her head, Jiyeon ended up holding the mic, with her nervous voice, she started singing. Jiyeon was shaking slightly, but now closing her eyes, she started getting more steady and calm. It had a different vibe than how Taehyung sang Someone Like You. Sehun was secretly watching them from the window on the door of their room. He let out an empty laugh."Doing that all for Kim Taehyung." and he spat out those incomprehensible words and waited until the song was over to enter. 

 

"Oh Sehun, what took you so long? Were you taking a crap?"

"And why do you care if someone takes a crap or barf?"

"Okay, that's enough- Let's go onto the next song. Jiyeon and Sehun's, right?"

 

The song started and Sehun picked up a mic from the table. Only a few moments after the song started, this time it was Taehyung who decided to go to the bathroom, and after about thirty seconds, Sehun cancelled the song, which got him a slightly irritated Jiyeon. But Sehun asked with a quite serious face

 

"Why'd you sing that?"

"Sing what?"

"Someone Like You."

"... He asked me to so I-"

"You always start crying when you sing that, so why'd you do that so pointlessly? And why did he even ask for you to sing it, such an idiot, both of you."

 

As if she felt the nag mixed worry, Jiyeon wiped around her eyes with her sleeves. "What do you mean cry, who's crying? I got over it, I'm fine. See, I don't cry like I used to before." He didn't know if she was just trying to act strong or if it was genuine, but seeing her smile, Sehun came closer to her and hugged Jiyeon. "Fine, we'll go with that." 

 

 

Like that, monday passed, and tuesday was just like usual, and it passed by normally as well. And finally it was the day they were taking performers for the festival, the audition. After practicing nonstop, Jiyeon watched the other performances from the side of the stage, because their turn was coming up soon. Jiyeon seemed nervous as she looked at all of them, she kept on biting her nails, and Taehyung who was watching her, held her wrist and lowered her hand down, handing her a bottle of water. "You seem really nervous." Jiyeon nodded and took a gulp from the water. 

"Ah, I'm always like this, I feel anxious."

"Don't be, you're good at singing."

"... But there are people who are even better."

"Have some confidence, this isn't a real serious audition, and it's just a school festival, so you don't need to be so tense. There aren't any sharp judges like Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter