Four

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was another day where Jiyeon's class and Sehun and Taehyung's class was together for gym class.

Jiyeon was a few minutes late to come to the gym than the others, but the first thing she saw as she came in were the boys playing basketball.The boys she noticed first was Sehun, who was a bit taller than the others, and Taehyung who were a bit more handsome than the others (In her opinion) She watched them silently, but the ball suddenly flew towards her and Jiyeon fell down to the ground.

"Park Jiyeon!"

"Jiyeon-ah!"

The two yelled her name at the same time in surprise, and ran towards her. They helped Jiyeon sit up and Sehun put one hand on her forehead where the ball hit. 

"Does it hurt?"

"N-no, it's fine."

With Taehyung's help, they got Jiyeon up onto Sehun's back, and he carried her to the bench.

"Stay here, alright?"

Jiyeon nodded and watched them walk back to the game. Bored, Jiyeon closed her eyes and started humming to Some. But then she heard a familiar voice joining in and felt someone sit down next to her.

"Huh? I thought you were playing basketball?"

"Well, I was getting tired, and I was wondering if you were okay."

"I'm totally fine. I think I'm a ball magnet, this wasn't the first time I got hit by one."

"Oh yeah, Sehun was totally fuming a few minutes ago. He was yelling at the guys to throw the ball correctly, it was pretty scary."

Just as she heard that, her eyes followed to Sehun. Yet, seeing his smiling face while playing made it hard to believe that he was angry.

 

 

 

Today was the day where Jiyeon didn't have after school classes, she walked home after being dismissed from school. As soon as she got home, Jiyeon changed her uncomfortable uniform into leggings and a large t-shirt which she stole from her older brother. She then plopped onto her bed and closed her eyes for a moment, but then heard her phone.

"What do you want, Oh Sehun?"

"You home?"

"Duh."

"Then come out, me and Kim Taehyung are going to karaoke, we should practice for the audition here."

"Hmm... Are you going to pay?"

"I'm going to pay, so come out~"

The voice she heard wasn't Sehun's, but Taehyung's. Jiyeon, of course said she would come, and she asked

"Where should we meet?"

"We're walking to your house n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter