Dinner

Butterfly

Momo kept things professional with Mina. 

 
It wasn't that she didn't trust herself, she did. She just didn't want to risk Sana getting suspicious or worrying about her running off with someone else. 
 
It wasn't much effort for her to keep away from her, Mina was a quiet person. It was a good day to get more than 5 words out of her that weren't dance related. The trainees seemed to love her and so did the other staff. Momo wondered if it was due to her adorable tendency to forget her Korean. 
 
~
 
One weekend, Momo had gone out to a jog while Sana went down to the local market. She was having a good day so Momo decided to trust her and let her wonder off on her own. 
 
Momo retured home and was shocked to see Mina sitting in their living room. 
 
"Um... Hello." Momo greeted confused.
 
Mina stood up quickly and bowed.
 
"Hello." 
 
"What are you doing here?" Momo questioned.
 
"I ran into her at the market and invited her for dinner." Sana explained, coming in with a tray of snacks. 
 
"Oh." Momo accepted, she shouldn't have been surprised. Sana was usually a woman of her word.
 
"Go shower stinky! Dinner is almost ready." Sana said, poking Momos exposed abs.
 
"Yes m'am." Momo replied, kissing Sana on the head and quickly ran toward their bathroom. 
 
~
 
Sana spent dinner grilling Mina about her life. Momo listened half interested, more focused on Sana's hardly touched meal. 
 
She did take note of certain facts, where she was from, how she made the switch away from ballet. And what brought her to Korea.
 
"What about you guys." Mina asked timidly, "I don't mean to pry but I've noticed you two seem more than just friends." 
 
"We're married." Momo answered bluntly, seeing no reason to lie.
 
Mina blushed and looked down to her plate. "Oh, for some reason I wasn't expecting that."
 
"Do you have an issue with it?" Momo questioned defensively.
 
"No no, not at all." Mina quickly responded. "I-um, I've actually been in a few relationships with other girls as well." 
 
"Really?" Momo could have swore Sana's eyes shined and she sat straight in her chair with excitement. "So you like girls!" 
 
"Sana." Momo chided. 
 
"Hush, if we're gonna be friends this is important information to obtain." 
 
Momo could tell Mina was getting overwhelmed with the topic of discussion and decided to take try to divert Sana from the topic.
 
"Have you taken your meds?" Sana rolled her eyes.
 
"I know what you're trying to do and no I haven't." Sana pouted. "They make me feel yucky and I wanted to hang out with Mina." 
 
"You need to take them Sana. Do I need to feed them to you like a child?" Momo was suddenly annoyed at Sana's lack of care for herself. Though she knew it was a bit of an over reaction, Sana always took her meds on the dot, but she couldn't help it. Not after hearing how sick she would be getting soon. 
 
"Um I think it's time I should go." Mina stated awkwardly. 
 
"Are you sure?" Sana frowned. 
 
"Yeah I have to feed my cat." 
 
Momo wasn't sure if her excuse was legitimate but she didn't question her as she walked her down to the bus stop. 
 
"Are you sure you don't want a ride home?"
 
"I'll be fine. I enjoy the bus ride. Thank you." Mina bowed. "For dinner and walking me here."
 
"No problem." 
 
"Oh and I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward." 
 
"Me?" Momo asked in confusion. If anyone needed to apologize it would be Sana.
 
"I didn't mean to intrude in your personal life. I know some people like to keep work and home separate." 
 
"Don't worry about it." Momo smiled gently at her. "Besides, Sana doesn't have much friends so it was good to see her interact with someone other than me." 
 
Momo could tell Mina had a question to ask but as the bus pulled up she said her goodbye and the two parted ways. 
 
~
 
A/N: sorry for lack of updates!! >.<