o2.

Unfair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes slowly before rubbing my sleepy eyes. I’m a little bit surprised at myself because Baekhyun would wake me up so that we can go to school together. I thought I woke up earlier than him but when I glanced at the clock, it’s already 7.21 AM. I widened my eyes, pulling away my blanket, and run as fast as I can to my bathroom. I had a flash shower before going downstairs, seeing my mother who had just came out of her bedroom.

“Mom! Why didn’t you wake me up!” I cried, running towards the front door to put on my shoes.

“What? Why are you still here? I thought you’re already off with Baekhyun?” My mother furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity. I quickly went out of the door just to ring the bell to Baekhyun’s house. Baekhyun’s mother opens the door and I flash a quick smile.

“Hey, Mrs. Byun. Is Baekhyun still sleeping?” I asked.

“Oh, he didn’t tell you? He went to school with a girl named Aera. She picked him up so they went together.” She replied. I mouthed ‘what’ in disbelief before I quickly bid a goodbye to Mrs. Byun and run in a lightning speed to the bus station. What do I expect? I’m 10 minutes late and the principal give me a detention after school. I mumbled in annoyance as I walk to my class after I went to the principal’s office. When open the door, all of the students are looking at me like they’re holding back their laugh because I rarely come to school late. I sat right behind my close friend in class, Jaeyeon, and she turns her body around right after I put my bag to the ground.

“I rarely see you late. What’s up?” She whispered.

“Go ask Byun Baekhyun.” I grumbled, pulling out the book from my bag. Jaeyeon is the only girl friend I trust about my love story. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“Why? He didn’t wake you up? It’s good that you’re going to have a detention with him, right?” She clapped once and I rolled my eyes. “Or maybe not.” She bites her lower lips.

“He went to school with Aera!” I gritted my teeth and Jaeyeon raised her eyebrows. “He should’ve told me the night before so I’d turn on my alarm. That head.” Jaeyeon nodded in agreement.

“Miss Kim, Miss Lee.” Both me and Jaeyeon stopped talking as we darted out attention to our teacher who’s having her arms crossed while looking at us. “I hope you guys are discussing about the problem I wrote down on the board.” She raised her eyebrows and both of us nodded with shy smile plastered on our face.

The bell rang and we are having our break time. I went out of the class with Jaeyeon and suddenly, I bumped into someone and he dropped his wallet. “Oh! Sorry!” I said, taking his wallet to give him back his belonging. The guy is definitely older than me and I assume he’s in the same age as Baekhyun.

“It’s okay. Thank you.” He smiled at me after looking at my eyes for around 2 second while taking his wallet from my hand. “I hope you’re not hurt anywhere.” He said politely and I shake my head almost immediately. After I bowed at him, I walk faster with Jaeyeon because I had to pee, not giving attention to that guy who’s still having his eyes on me. Both of us entered the bathroom and I finished earlier than Jaeyeon.

“Jae, I’ll be waiting outside, okay?” I said and she hummed loudly. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw the guy I bumped into earlier walking out of the men’s bathroom. “Oh, hi.” I said awkwardly and he smiled.

“Oh, hi. Didn’t see you there.” He said.

“You, um, from bathroom?” I asked clumsily because I couldn’t think of any decent question to give.

“Yeah, I am. By the way, thanks for taking my wallet.” He said.

“Oh, no big deal. It was my fault after all.”

“I’m Junmyeon, by the way.” He gave me his arm and I quickly shake it.

“I’m Baekhee.”

“You must be on your first year here because I’ve never seen you around before.” He asked and I nodded. “Wait, Baekhee right? I think I know you. You’re the one who’s close to Baekhyun, am I right?”

“Oh, you know Baekhyun?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Yeah, his class is next to mine. Some girls in my class were talking about you being too close with Baekhyun.” He joked.

“Not surprised.” I chuckled as I shrug nonchalantly. Suddenly, Jaeyeon went out of the bathroom and she widened her eyes right when she noticed Junmyeon’s presence. “Um, this is my friend, Jaeyeon.” I said and they shook hand. “And, Jae, this is Junmyeon. Baekhyun’s friend.”

“Oh, yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter