o3.

Unfair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you go home without me?” Baekhyun asked through his window when I was reading in my study table with the windows open. I glanced at his curious face before darting my eyes back to the book. “Are you still mad at me and that was your revenge?” He raised his eyebrows.

“Why would I be mad?” I slanted my eyes to him and he chuckled.

“Then why did you leave me? We should have visit the new café in Hongdae, right?”

“Maybe because I’m giving you space to hit on that Aera girl.” I shrug, turning the page.

“Why are you so full of hatred towards Aera? Did she do something wrong to you? Did she make fun of your accent?” I rolled my eyes and trying to concentrate to what I’m reading when it’s clear that I’m just looking at the page without even reading it. “You know your accent is cute, right?”

“Oh, shut up.”

“Seriously, Baek. You know Aera is nice.” Baekhyun put both of his hands on his waists and I mouthed ‘no I don’t’. “She’s a thoughtful girl and she’s so beautiful. I don’t understand what makes you hate her?” I swallowed my anger before closing the book in a harsh manner and Baekhyun jerked at my action. I stood up from my seat while glaring at Baekhyun who’s just staring at me with confusion sitting on his face.

“I hate you, you head.” I said before I closed my window with a loud crashing sound. I saw how Baekhyun was shocked and he’s calling my name numerous times. I pull the curtain to block my view. I went out of my house to get some fresh air and I decided to visit the bookstore several blocks from my house. When I stepped into the bookstore, I saw someone who’s unfamiliar for me before I realized, I just met him today. He lifts his head and our eyes locked before a smile is forming on his lips.

“Hey, Baekhee.” He said, closing the book in his hand.

“Hello, Junmyeon.” I smiled, walking towards where he’s standing. I saw the book that he has been reading, “Architect, huh?” The male shrugs at my question.

“My dad told me to be one.” He laughed as he put back the book to one of the shelves. “What are you doing here? Where’s Baekhyun?” He asked and the name he just mentioned irked me.

“I’m trying to find fresh air and I decided to buy new novels just because I like reading them.” I replied, picking a certain novel in front of me before reading the synopsis. Junmyeon nodded at my answer before taking another book in his hand.

“And Baekhyun?” He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. It seems like Junmyeon noticed my reaction so he changed the topic. “Oh, right. I have some novels I don’t read. Well, it’s not romance novel. It’s more like fantasy novel, if you want.” He said.

“Oh really? Fantasy novels are my favorite! Mind if you bring them to school tomorrow?” I asked and he nodded almost immediately. “Thank you so much!”

“No problem. Oh, um, I’m going to buy this.” He raised the book in his hand. “Do you want to buy something? I’ll drop you off.” He said and I widened my eyes.

“Um, no, you don’t have to drop me off.” I shake my head vigorously. “My house is just 5 or 6 blocks from here.” But the male didn’t even hear my words as he pays for his book and look back at me, giving me a signal to leave the shop with him. I walk out of the shop with Junmyeon beside me and in the end, he walks me home. We talk about so many things, like how I met Baekhyun, about my hometown, about his family, and so many things unmentioned. Finally, we arrived in front of my house and I turned around to face him. “Um, thank you. Next time I’ll drop you off.” I said and he laughed.

“You don’t need to. My house is far away from the bookstore. I left my car there.” He rubbed the back of his neck and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“You shouldn’t have drop me off then!” I said and he shakes his head while mouthing ‘it’s okay’. “Or you should have just drop me off with your car. Now you have to walk back to the bookstore and it’ll take time!” I crossed my arms.

“Nah, walking is better. We can talk longer.” He chuckled and I’m trying not to get carried away by his words. Suddenly, the door of the house next to mine is opened and both me and Junmyeon darted out attention to Baekhyun’s house. My anger rose when Aera walked out of the house with Baekhyun behind her. When both of them noticed our presence, Aera smiled at both of us with her lovely smile. “Oh, hi Aera, hi Baekhyun.” Junmyeon waved. Baekhyun smiled before his eyes move to me and I look away.

“Alright, then. Thanks, Junmyeon. Let’s talk again next time.” I said and he nodded. I walk into my house without ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter