o4.

Unfair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t like seeing them together.”

I don’t even need to respond Jongin’s words because he knows I agree with it. Me, Jongin, Chanyeol, and Sehun are sitting on our usual bench while our eyes are locked at the couple who’s sitting not far from where we are right now. Baekhyun has his hand around Aera’s shoulder while they are laughing together. It has been a couple of weeks since they announced to the whole school that they are dating and Baekhyun started drifting away from the other three. I don’t feel like he’s drifting away from me because I was the first one who eschew myself from him.

“This is the first time Baekhyun didn’t even want to spend the break time with us. Back then he would bring his girlfriend to sit with us.” Sehun scoffed as he has his arms crossed in front of his chest. The tallest male nodded almost immediately. I look away, focusing myself on devouring my cream soup. As if Baekhyun felt like everyone’s talking about him, he stood up from his seat, leaving his girlfriend just to walk towards us.

“Brace yourselves.” Chanyeol joked around as he fixed his sitting position.

“Hey, guys!” Baekhyun chirped, resting his hands on the table. He looks at me before ruffling my hair and I had to shot a glare at him. “Hey, you.” He smiled and my heart skips a beat. I only hum before bringing back my attention to the soup.

“You’re so arrogant.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue at Baekhyun. “You used to sit with us and now you’re putting your girlfriend above us.” Baekhyun chuckled at Chanyeol’s words.

“It’s not like that. I don’t really know much about Aera and I feel like I want to know more. That’s why. I’ll sit with you guys when-“

“Why did you even agree on dating her when you don’t know much about her.” Jongin cut him and he’s looking at us, dumbfounded. I feel like giving Jongin a high-five as I try to hide a playful smirk on my lips.

“It’s not like that, guys.” He looks at us in disbelief. “You know I really like her.” We’re only looking at each other. “I just want to make sure I know every little thing about her before I bring her to you guys.” I shrug nonchalantly at him and I stand up from my seat.

“Bathroom.” I said shortly and the other 3 hummed while Baekhyun is only looking at me. I stole a glance at his confused face before leaving him, not wanting to spend another time with his bulls.

“He did not just say that.” Jaeyeon covered right after I told her about what Baekhyun said earlier. “Why would he even dated her if he knows nothing about her? What if her parents are mafias and her siblings are es?” She furrowed her eyebrows and I chuckled at her reaction.

“Your imagination is always beyond mine, Jae.” I shake my head. “But I just, you know, he makes no sense at all. Good thing that Jongin shot him that question I’ve been wanting to throw to him.” I said and Jaeyeon nodded. Both of us went out of the bathroom and I see Junmyeon walking from the other direction and he smiled when he locked eyes.

“Hey, Baek. How’s the novel I lent you?”

“So far, it’s good!” I chirped, reminiscing the story I read last night just to divert my thoughts of Baekhyun. A lovely smile starts forming on his lips.

“Oh, guys, Minseok texted me saying he missed me. I’ll go to his class, if that’s okay?” Jaeyeon said and I just want to hit her in the head because clearly there’s no message on her phone and she just wanted to leave me and Junmyeon alone. She left us even before I had the chance to stop her. I release an awkward laugh when I’m left with Junmyeon and he rubs the back of his neck slowly.

“You know, I have 2 tickets to Lotte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter