Chapter 5

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji slightly open his eyes . He feels his heads still kinda dizzy and he woke up in confused where is he right now . The place that he not familia . He try to figure out where he is right now all that he can see is IU poster on the wall and the room full of pink .Sudddenly he hear someone knocked the door and before he ask who is it the door already open and he sees Jiyeon. 

" OH ., You are awake ? " he nodded . " by the way , let me tell you before you ask me . You fainted yesterday and i bring you here . This is me and IU house . You are in her room " Jiyeon can see that chunji kinda shocked when she said that this is her and iu house and he in Iu house . " Me and IU are bestfriend . Don't worry IU is not here he is in Japan right now for her concert by the way better you go bath right now before we are going to late today . This is week is the last day we practise for your tour right ? so better get ready and this is for you to wear . I found this and i don't know that this is can fit or not . " 

" Whose one is this ? " Chunji take from Jiyeon . " Hmm this is my ex's " he just nodded and go to bathroom to shower .. Jiyeon left the room and go to the her room to get change . She choose a crop top , a jacket and a short . They decide to together because she scared if Chunji will be faint again . When they arrived infront of the building they can see that Teen Top also just arrived from their private van that they always use . She is really hates to see their face . She just pretend that she didnt see them . She dont know if chunji see them or not . 

 

" Chunji Hyung! " Chunji was about to turn around but Jiyeon pull him to walk faster because she don't want Chunji to get bully again because she think that they still cant get over Chunji but sadly both them stoopped because they need to wait for elevator . She can hear that the Teen Top footsteps getting closer . 

" Yah Im calling you chunji hyung !" She just sigh . 

" Sorry , I didnt hear you " 

" Why are you not coming home yesterday ? Manager hyung is looking for you and  we get scolded because of you !  Did you get drunk yesterday until you cant get home last night ? or go to some " Chunji was about to answer but Jiyeon cut him

" because he is at my house last night . Thats mean that i am ? ouh the help someone fainted last night at Han River and bring him to her house because she dont know where is his house and call doctor to check him . The doctor said to that that he fainted because of stress and too tired " She just looked at them emotionlees 

" Why you help him ? I don't think that you are type that will help some strangers " Niel answer scarastic to her whille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter