Chapter 7

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON P.O.V 

Its been 1 week since im this boring hospital .The Doctor still didn't give  bepermission going back because they scared that i will be aggresive and lost control again like last time and the doctor ask me to rest because the doctor think that its all because of stress . Everytime I remember what happen to me that time make me scared and i feel like i want runaway from everyone . Since last week i am not talking to anyone even Jieun . It is not that i mad at her there is no reason to mad  at her . She is too nice to me and i love her plus she is the only one that i have in this world . It's just i don't feel like want to anybody and i don't want people ask me what happen to me because it will make me more scared and i feel like that i had trauma because of that . Yes , I feel bad toward Jieun she keep trying to make me talk sometimes i pretend to be sleeping and sometimes i just ignore her . She would come visit me everyday though busy with her schedule . If she doesn't have any schedule that day she would sleep her with me . Before she's going back she will say ' i am sorry Jiyeon' . I don't know why she need to say sorry . By the way the one who sent me to the hospital don't tell me its Niel that annoying kid ?? I am sure that him because the last person that i saw is him because that time he save me from got hit by a car . Ouh ya ! Talking about him Yesterday is Teen Top concert in Japan ! I bet all the trainee will hate me seriously . Who care ? 

 

" Found you " I heard a guy voice with a heavy breath like he just got break from running . 

 

END P.O.V 

 

Jiyeon turn around and see L.joe while catching his breath . She turn her back again enjoying the view from the rooftop choose to ignore him . " Are you okay ? " He asked jiyeon while taking step closer to her . She pretend to didn't her . The question that she hates the most right now because she don't know what to answer because she also not sure with herself that she's okay right now or she's not okay .

" Please do not ...... " * ring ring ring * Jiyeon pick up her phone 

" Hello " 

" Hello dear " She kinda recognize whose voice is that . That voice that belongs to the person she scared the most right now . 

" Wha....what do you want ? " her voice trembling because she is scared right now 

" Wow ! You are great girl ! you can recognize my voice just by saying hello . What do i want ? I want what you are having right now . The thing that you doesn't deserve girl ! " He start shouted that make Jiyeon more scared . L.joe can see that she look kinda scared so he calm her by holding her hand tightly . 

" I don't know what are you talking about ! " 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter