Chapter 2

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" L.joe hyung do you know her ? " Niel ask him curiously while keep staring Jiyeon walks "away rudely . 

" Yeah " L.joe answered shortly . He was speechless when he saw her . 

" How do you know her ? How can you know a girl just like her . She is damn rude . She don't even respect us as her senior . How can she can talk to us like that and don't even greet us but hyung you said you know her but how can she doesn't even know you ? " L.joe just choose to stay silence . Yeah he even wondered why she don't even know him . 

" Might be wrong person and let's forget about just now . Let's practise " L.joe break the silence because he knows everyone waits for his answer. How can he know her while she don't even know him 

As usual teen top and all the trainers start their practise for their world tour . 

 

JIYEON P.O.V 

 

please come to our fav coffee shop right now ~ 

i will treat for lunch `` 

        

        - Jieunie 

 

yeah ! Thank god she is going to treat me for lunch what a good timing . I just left my bag at the practise room , i want to take my bag back but i don't want to look at their face again ecspecially that guy . How can that guy know me ? Do i know him ? Maybe wrong person . arghhh ! why i need to think about that it's just useless thing . Why do i think the coffee shop is too far ? Am i the one who think that because i am to hungry right now hahaha . Yeah finally i arrive this shop and i see my bestfriend jieunie with a cap and a mask because she don't want people will know she a singer but for me how far she is i can know she is my bestfiend . I quickly sit at the place .

" Sup " I greet he while take off my jacket . She look at me and put her phone away . 

" Sup ! how's today ? is it the company was great ? " 

" Today is worst day i ever had . why you didn't tell me that i am the same company with the group that i hate the most ? " i take her coffee and take a sip . 

" If i tell you i'm sure you will reject it and did meet them ? " 

" yeah . but the thing is how can one of the member know my name while i don't know them " i rolled my eyes shows to her that i am annoyed with them . 

" What ?! Who ? " 

" The blonde hair and the shortest among them . Do you know him ? " i ask Jieun because she might know him cause they in the same industry. 

" Ouh . i know him but we are not close and i dont know much about . i just know his name and his age . His name is L.joe . He is our ages " i just nodded shows her that i understand . After that i changed the topics , i don't want to talk about that guy again . So we keep chatting until she need to go back to her work . 

 

" what a glorious morning ! i hope no one would ruin it , i don't......." Jiyeon enter the building with a smile on her face because she just wore a new crop top that Jieun bought for her yesterday . It is totally her style . She like kinda a bit exposed and black colour . Suddenly someone push her . She knew it , someone purposely push her . She turn around to look at the one who push her . It the one who give her a y face yesterday . 

" What ?! oh i am so sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter