Chapter 3

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Let me wash this " some unknown guy stop her and offered a help to her . She just kinda shocked but she push him to move because she has no mood to talk right now . That guy stop her again by he pull her wrist . " That is so nice of you but i won't accept any help from a strangers and i can clean this by my own " She tried to realease from that guy grip but that guy even tighter the grip . 

" yes you can clean by your own but it is kinda hard to clean by your own because you are a right handed . Your right hand are injured it must be hard to clean this by your left hand " Jiyeon kinda speechlees because he doesn't give up . She give up because she is too lazy to fight again . Therefore, she have no energy right now because she need to fight with pain that come from her hand . Yes , it is her fault because who ask her to break the glass with bare hand but she can't control her anger when it is come to girls . Guy beat a girl . They choose to sit on bench that near the garden on the rooftop . That guy quietly take out some medicine from the first aid and start to clean the cut . Jiyeon just let that guy does that while she just keep staring at him that makes that guy uncomfortable . 

" With this hair colour you must be an idol right ? " Jiyeon break the silence . That guy just nodded . " Don't tell me you are from Teen Top , " That guy nodded again . Jiyeon flustered because he is from Teen Top . " Arrghh ! I am so unlucky ! Why you must in that group if not i already flirt with you . and i didn't know that this group have a good looking person . " Jiyeon can see that guy blush so she choose to even more . " omo omo ! Look at your eyes , your nose and small mouth with a small face . Such a perfect " That guy become more blush and she keep move foward and look him even more close . That guy just stay silent until he get up " done " he just walked away left Jiyeon there . Jiyeon can't stop smilling looking at him how he is blush with her tease . " He is a fun guy to play with it " 

Jiyeon decide to go home early . She change her cloths and she stopped at the near shop there to buy some snacks because she starving like hell . The instructor said all the trainee need diet to be skinny so they would have a y body but for her that is totally wrong . If the want a y body they need to have a fit body not skinny and they need to take care their health . If you take care of your health the beauty of body will follow . 

While she were walking she feel warm so sudden and she feel her shoulder kinda heavy . When she turned back she see a guy from Teen Top put a coat . She don't even know that guy . It is the guy who know her but she doesn't know him. " L.joe " she just nodded and keep walking to the near shop to buy food and L.joe also go the same directions as her . She feel really unlucky why her fate always with Teen Top member . She took off the coat and give back to him . " Nevermind . You need to cover because your clothes too revealing and you will get cold " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter