Chapter 1

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah ! LEE JIEUN ! Can you ing change the channel or ing switch off the television ? That song if ing annoyed me ! " Jiyeon shout from the kitchen while Jieun just giggling . She knows that her bestfriend really hates everything about that group . 

" Hell no ! i'm so inlove with this song . The lyrics is really meaningful to me . " Jieun choose to even more so make the volume even higher . She still can hear Jiyeon nag from kitchen . She just love when Jiyeon angry .

" Ouh Jiyeon . Today you gotta to go XX company . So better you change your clothes now . "

" Why the hell i must go to there ?  " She sit beside Jieun because she kinda confused what are her bestfriend saying just now . 

" I already told them that you agreed to be one of trainees and the would like to make you become a singer because i send them one of your video " She didn't dare to look at Jiyeon face because she know that Jiyeon really mad right now cause she send the video of her singging and dancing without her permission . She just want to make her dream come true . She and Jiyeon become friends since their childhood . Jiyeon always said that her dream that she wanna be a singer . Is it wrong that she just wanna make her friend dream come true ?

" What ! You never tell me about this ! Why Jieun ? why ? "  

" Of course i didn't tell you about this . If i ask you about this 100% you will say no . I just wanna make your dream come true . Don't lie to me that you don't want to be a singer because that your dream from young . Jiyeon , just forget about the past . Past is past just let the past , This is your chance . Don't you remember you the one who encourage me to become a singer and now i am a singer , So why i can't i help you this time . I just wanna make you happy i don't like you didn't want catch your dream just because of what happen to you in the past . Now you are 24 . Don't you think you waste your time doing your job that you didn't like ? Catch your dream dear i will always support you and stay by your side . " Jiyeon really touched that her bestfriend do this for her just to make her dream come true . 

" Jieun you really good with your words . You really make me realized that i just wasted my time just like that , I really want to be a singer just like you but because of my bad memories really make me give up with my dream . " Jiyeon hugged Jieun . She really feel guilty towards her . 

" Go dress up . I will give your the address and the name card . I can't bring you there because i got some work to do and one more thing remember behave yourself becoming an idol is not that easy as you think . You need to follow all the rules and what ever what there are saying , If you become  a trainee you need to repect the senior and don't even dare to ignore them when there are talking to you . Jiyeon remember that . " Jiyeon just nooded that is mean that she understand . 

 

 

 

" Oh My god ! finally i found this building if i still don't find this building i totally give up with this company . why so hard to find this company . Am i just too stupid or this place is really hard to find ? " she just enter the building arrogantly . She just being herself because she didn't want to be fake , She took an elavator and straight away to the ceo room . After a few minutes alk with the ceo , she go out with followed by a lady that  incharge of to take care of all the trainees in that company . She took Jiyeon straight to the practise room , the lady said that she can start to being a trainee starting for today . Once she step inside the the trainee room everyone in that room stop what ever they are doing and immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter