Chapter 4

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are you okay ? " The handsome guy ask jiyeon while Jiyeon help him to clean the wound . " I am suppose to ask you that . Look at your face . Are you okay ? " Jiyeon ask that guy back . " I am okay and thanks for helping me . " 

" Glad you are okay . welcome . To be honest i am not this nice to help some strangers . I am helping you because i want to pay back to you and i would feel bad if i don't want to help you just now . They bunch of immuture kids . How can they fight with you and they are 5 . Coward " That handsome guy just smiling while looking at Jiyeon . 

" and this is yours right ? I took back from them because from what i saw just now you seems to really love and this is so important to you . So i took it back " Jiyeon give the necklace to him . " Thanks Jiyeon-sshi " Jiyeon just smile back at him 

" Welcome again power vocal Chunji " Jiyeon walk away leave him with a smile . She straight go to practise room , When she enter she sees everyone already there she just enter casually like she always does . " Looks who is here ? the girl always make chaos and the girl who always come late . i don't understand what is wrong with her , It's funny when i think again she wants to be an idol but with this kind of attitude . wow ? " The girl who always pick a fight with jiyeon said while looking a her with a face . Jiyeon just ignore her . She just looking at mirror to put some lipstick . 
 

" She's deaf or what ? So unlucky you are born with an ugly face plus deaf also , wow , Second , does her parents doesnt teach her to respect someone older or someone senior than her ? What a bad parents " Jiyeon walked to her with a scary face and suddenly what makes everyone shocked is she choked that girl collar make everyone shocked . No one dares to stop Jiyeon because they know how scary she is . 

" Dear , if i don't disturb your life please don't disturb mine too . if you call me ugly then what are you ? what a plastic face. Let me touch up your face to make you look prettier than me . " She put some on her face harshly while holding her chin to make that girl cant move . " I am warning you . Dont pick a fight with me because i am sure thatyou will regret for what you have done " She was about to walked away but that brave enough spitted one her. She quickly want to punch her but she feel someone stop her by holding her wrist . " Enough . if you does that you are going to kill her " L.joe stop her because he knows if he doesnt stop her who else will stop her . 

" Let go of me while i am asking you nicely , I am not done yet with this girl she is really reached my limit , " L.joe even thighted her wrist . 

" Follow me " He pulled jiyeon harshly get out from the practise room leaving everyone in puzzled . 

" Look Jiyeon . i am trying to stop you from that girl because she is really a scary girl ," L.joe look at jiyeon with worried face . 

" i don't care " she give l.joe i dont give a look . 

" Her name is Suzy . She is a sister of this president in this company . The company is own by her dad . Their parents will do everthing what does she say just to make sure that she would be happy . If you does something bad to her she can ask people just to kill you " 

" Before she ask someone to kill me , i will kill her first and i dont c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter