Chapter 6

CHANGED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IU P.O.V 

What a tiring day again . I see a couple hugging infront of me . awww so sweet . Wait ! From the back why i she looks like my jiyeonie .Yes she is , i can see from the back . omo look at her body posture , She is perfect for me . How can she have a really a nice body ? From what i know she is really hate excercise because she does't like sweating . All i know is clubbing almost everyday . Such a clubber . but who is she hugging with ? Her new boyfriend ? because he looked like different from other ? Is it she dating an idol now ? Why i am not surprise ? Who doesn't interested with her . Look at her nice body and perfect visual . If she an idol now i am sure she win the most beautiful idol . 

" Jiyeonie " i shout calling her . She turn around and what really shocked me is the one jiyeon hugging is L.joe ! I quickly run to Jiyeon pull her immediately . She looked kinda lost and i see l.joe shocked when he saw me . " Jieun ah " he take a light step to come to me . I step backward and i still blocked Jiyeon behind me . 

" What are you doing ? Why you and her hugging ? Why ?? "i cant control my anger . 

" Jieun ah this is my Jiyeon right ? The one that i left ? " He come nearer to me shakes my shoulder . i push him and he fell because he is lost control . " Jieunie " someone call me softly . i know its jiyeon . She really looks like a lost kid . " What does he saying ? i dont understand and i dont get it . me and him a couple before this ? but why i dont know that ? " She look at me waiting for my answer , I just keep silence . I can hear L.joe sob , I feel really bad when i look at him like this but he deserved it . I kneeling down infront of him and whisper " There is a story that you didn't know " i stand up back . I pull Jiyeon with me t going back home and left l.joe there alone . HE DESERVED IT ! 

 

END OF P.O.V

 

Jiyeon P.O.V

Why L.joe like that yesterday . I never see that side of him like that and Jieun too . She looks really angry yesterday . I have to admit whenever i see L.joe my hear will beating fast but i am sure that i do not love him and i am sure too that i hate him but there is no particular reason . I stop thinking of what happen yesterday because i feel someone followed me . I keep walking pretend that nothing happen . I stop my steps " Who are you ? and what do you want ? " but i didnt turn around and i can hear some old ajjusshi laugh . 

 

" Finally i found you . I thought that you have already dead . Why does GOD still give you a chance to alive ? You doesn't deserved it ! " i turn around look at him . " Who the hell are you ? Do i know you ? " i ask nicely but emotionless but when he look at me and i look at him suddenly i feel really scared . Like really scared . " What you didn't know me ? Don't lie ! Don't play around with me ! I want what you have right now  " That ajjusshi suddenly slap me right on my cheeck . I am getting more scared right now . He push me until i fall and start kicking me on the leg and shouting but weirdly i cant even move my body . I feel like my body right now are totally froze and my head really hurting like hell . I am scared of him until i cant even look at him . I am not usually like this . What is wrong with me ?!! "Jiyeon ! " i can someone call my name . Thanks god for saving my life . I can see that ajjusshi fell down and corner of his mouth bleeding effect of someone punch his face . 

" Are you okay Jiyeon ? " Chunji concernly ask my condition right now . " Who are you ! " that ajjushi stand up back and was about to punch Chunji face but Chunji punch his face first . I was kneeling down in the middle of them . I can see that ajjushi come to with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter