Epilogue

Opposites Attract
-Y/N-

 
                “Hey, we should go somewhere!”
                “Rin, I’m studying with Konekomaru in twenty minutes.” I sighed, staring up at my energetic boyfriend, “Where the heck do you get all that energy from? It’s exams week. Everybody is exhausted.” Rin shrugged his shoulders, taking a seat beside me, both arms snaking around my waist as I sorted through my papers.
                “Riiiiiiiin!” I whined, making a feeble attempt at pushing the taller male away. “I have to sort these papers before Konekomaru gets here!” the navy haired male responded by placing his chin on my shoulder and tightening his grip on my waist. “If you want to stay, that’s fine, but please don’t interrupt the studying session…” I trailed off, glancing down at the bored boy.
                “Alright.” A grumble sounded in my ear as my phone went off, indicating someone was calling.
                “Hello?” a jumble of noise in the background made it slightly difficult to hear, but I recognized the other voices as Shima and Bon. “Huh? Oh, yeah, that’s fine! The more the merrier!” I laughed into the phone, my smile growing larger as a very realized sigh could be heard from the other end before hanging up.
                “Shima and Bon are coming, too. Don’t start any fights.” I made a point to glare at the older Okumura, displeased with how things usually turned out when Rin and Bon were together.
                “Promise.” Rin whispered, snuggling his nose into the crook of my neck, letting out a deep sigh.
 
                “Shut up, Shima.” Bon groaned, shoving the pink haired male away from him. Konekomaru and I weren’t having any problems staying on track, and the only time Bon got off track was when Shima or Rin started bothering him. The pink and navy haired boys, however, weren’t doing much studying.
                Rin plopped down beside me, criss-cross-apple-sauce, and eyes narrowing as he studied my face and hair. My eye began to twitch as I turned to him, “What is it, Rin?”
                “You know, Y/n, your hair is exactly like my boyfriend’s!” Rin said, throwing his arms into the air for emphasis. Bon slammed his hand into his face, muttering insults and curses under his breath.
                “I am your boyfriend.” I stated, turning back to the History text book in front of me.
                “Woah, really!? That’s so cool! How’d I ever get this lucky!?” Rin exclaimed, placing his hands on the floor in front of him as he leaned forward, eyes wide and a look of wonder on his face.
                “W-wha– Rin!”