Chapter 4

Opposites Attract
-Y/N-

 
        I dove into a bush as I watched a group of girls, and mixture of the advanced and normal classes, run past, turning the corner rather quickly. Gosh, they’ve really got some speed.

 

~•🌟•~
-30 minutes earlier-
 

        “Hey, Y/n!”
        “U-uh.. hello… Sadie,” I whispered as a girl from class approached me with a somewhat large group of girls, all smiling widely, creepily.
        “You know, Y/n, you’re pretty cute! It’s almost like you’re a girl; everybody says so.” Sadie’s cousin, Fumiko, stated, the entire pose examining my every move. I blushed, immediately trying to find a way to escape the girls. What are they going to do to me? I asked myself, worried the bullying would start up once again, just like it had back in middle school.
        “Sooo… we were wondering if you’d do us a favour,” Sadie spoke again, the eyes of the girls behind her lighting up, “Could you put this on?” Sadie pulled out the girl’s uniform and a navy blue headband with a bow on the side. I stood there, completely horrified, unaware of what to do.
        “I swear we aren’t trying to humiliate you!”
        “We just wanna see how cute you can be!”
        Various voices shouted from behind Sadie and Fumiko, a determined look on their faces. I backed up slightly, noticing the crazed expression starting to develop.
        “I-I don’t think i-it’s a-appropriate f-for me to u-um… put on th-the girl’s uni-uniform, s-so…” I trailed off, holding my hands up, trying to get away from the girls without setting them off. They just stared at me in shock, looked at each other, nodded, then charged.

 

~•🌟•~

 
        “How did I end up in this situation?” I sighed, looking down at the female uniform I now wear, the one the girls had forced me into. My actual uniform at gotten ripped, so I couldn't grab it and run. I pulled out my cellphone, and sent a quick text to Yukio, asking if he was still at the cram school, where I knew he taught, though it’s a mystery why.
        I stared at my phone, waiting for it to light up and indicate I had a message, rather than put it in my pocket and have it buzz or ring, which would lead to the girls finding me. I don’t want anymore pictures taken. I thought as my phone’s screen lit up, sending chills of joy down my spine when I saw the name on my screen. Yukio. I checked the message, sighing in relief when I read it. Still at the cram school. Good thing I remember how to get there.

 

~•🌟•~

 
        “Okay where… down this hall… there it is! Ah, the door is open,” I whispered to myself, making my way to the door to Yukio’s classroom. I stopped at the doorway, pulling the short skirt down a bit as I knocked on the door quietly, fidgeting and blushing as all eyes turned towards me.
        “Y/n!?” I heard Rin shout in surprise, drawing my eyes to him in horror, biting the inside of my cheek as I stared at Yukio desperately, my entire face turning red.
        “If you’ll excuse me, class.” Yukio nodded before quickly making his way over to me, grabbing my arm gently and leading me away from the staring teenagers. The sound of a chair pushing against the ground sounded abruptly, causing the two of us to turn around as Rin ran through the door.
        “Why are you wearing a girl’s uniform, Y/n!?” he shouted, running up to us as he stared at me in shock.
        “Yes, I would also like to know.” Yukio furrowed his eyebrows as I stared at the ground, my face darkening, if that’s even possible.
        “W-well… a-apparently… p-people at sc-school think I-I look like a g-girl, s-so… u-um… a-a g-group o-of girls w-wanted to s-see what I u-um…” I bit my lip, gripping the end of the skirt as I lowered my voice, now barely audible, “L-looked like… in a uh… g-girl’s uniform…” I lifted my head slightly, barely daring to see the twins’ reaction.
        “And you just… put it on?” Yukio asked, his eyebrows raised in surprise.
        “W-what!? O-Of course not!” I shouted in shock, surprised he’d even consider the thought, “They forced me into it…” I mumbled, staring back at the ground once again. I slumped, leaning my head against Yukio’s chest, “My uniform is completely torn… the cram school was closer than my dorms.” I whispered, tightening my grip on the bottom of the skirt.
        “Hey, teach! Who’s that cute girl!? Your girlfriend!?” a pink haired male popped his head out of the classroom, a wide smile on his face.
        “Shima, get back in here!” an angry voice shouted as a familiar skunk-patterned head popped out, followed by the body it belongs to.Hey, it’s that ‘Bon’ guy… I thought, staring towards the door with wide eyes as what ‘Shima’ said sunk in, causing my face to once again grow red. Bon glared at eh pink haired male, shoving him back into the classroom. Yukio sighed, shaking his head slightly as he tried to send Rin back to the classroom, eventually successful.
        “I’d give you my spare uniform, but it’d be much too big for you.” Yukio thought aloud, placing a finger to his chin.
        “U-um, Professor Okumura?” a small, bald boy stepped out of the classroom, quickly making his way over to his teacher.
        “Yes? What is it Konekomaru?” Yukio answered, turning slightly as to block me from view, though failing slightly as I stepped to the side a bit, curious about the male with the same build I have.
        “I have… a spare uniform he could use,” ‘Konekomaru’ stated, giving me a nervous smile. I couldn’t help but smile back, gripping the bottom of my shirt with one hand, while I held onto Yukio’s sleeve with the other.
        “That would be greatly appreciated, Konekomaru,” Yukio started, glancing at me, “Would you take Y/n t the bathroom to get changed, then? I need to return to the class before things get out of hand.” And as if on que, a loud crash was heard, sending Yukio into a frenzy, rushing back to the classroom.
        “Y/n L/n, first year, advanced classes.” I spoke, holding out my now free hand. Konekomaru took my hand, smiling slightly.
        “Konekomaru Miwa, first year, advanced classes.” I smiled, noticing how alike we were.

 

~•🌟•~

 
        “Does it fit?” a voice sounded from the other side of the stall door, causing me to jump at the suddenness of it.
        “Y-yeah, it seems… you’ve got the same uniform size as I do,” I chuckled slightly, opening the stall door and stepping out. “It’s such a relief to finally be wearing pants… thanks again, Konekomaru.”
        “It’s not big deal, really,” he laughed, starting out the bathroom door, “I’m sorry about Shima, he can be a bit dense.” The small, bald male sighed, glancing back to make sure I was following.
        “Shima’s the one with pink hair, right?” Konekomaru nodded, “And Bon is the one with the skunk styled hair?” I questioned further as we rounded the corner, only to be met face-to-face with three males; Rin, Shima, and Bon. Rin and Shima looked at each other, then burst out into hysterical laughter, followed by Bon’s shouts to shut up.
        “Sk-unk h-hair! O-oh my god!” Shima slapped Bon’s back, trying not to fall over once again, while Rin laid on the ground, clutching his stomach as he laughed.
        I could feel my face paling as I realized why they were laughing, and why Bon was so angry with them for laughing – I called his hair ‘skunk hair’. Oops.
        I frantically started apologizing, stuttering along the way. That is, until Yukio showed up.
        “Come on, let’s go you two.” Yukio pulled Rin up off the ground, annoyed, then placed a hand on my upper back, leading the two of us away. I turned a bit, a smile on my face.
        “Bye Konekomaru! I hope to see you again!” I waved, a large smile on my face. Finally, another guy as short as me.
        “U-uh, bye Y/n! I-I hope to see you again, too!” Konekomaru waved frantically, a nervous smile on his face as turned back to his friends.